• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

x. Pop-Pop 2.0!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I've got a few concerts coming up now! GaGa and Leona Lewis!

I love the Telephone video, Lady GaGa is just amazing <3

Alexandra and Pitbull? I love Alex but I can't stand Pitbull. Looking at him makes me sick. I wish she'd stop collaborating with all these rappers.

Any Ellie Goulding fans here? I've been listening to her a lot lately and I love her!

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
GaGa is coming back to Canada in July, I'm so excited, perfect highlight of my summer material, last year was clearly the Circus Starring Britney Spears in August.

I've also been listening to the leaked My World 2.0. I was skeptical and although the material is pretty cliche and the kid was definatly changed by "the fame monster" so to speak, it's alright. I like "Kiss and Tell" and "Overboard: the best (some of the other songs kinda feel the same). Keep making music and 12 year old girls happy JB, it seems to be working for ya.

HoennMaster

Aw! Just one more day until I get to see The Black Eyed Peas live! So excited.

gliscor

*BAD ROMANCE*
I've also been listening to the leaked My World 2.0. I was skeptical and although the material is pretty cliche and the kid was definatly changed by "the fame monster" so to speak, it's alright. I like "Kiss and Tell" and "Overboard: the best (some of the other songs kinda feel the same). Keep making music and 12 year old girls happy JB, it seems to be working for ya.

I've been listening to it to and i really like.i thought that his second album wouldn't be as good but i was proven wrong. My fav songs are stuck in the moment, somebody to love, kiss and tell and overboard( although when i first listened to it i was like What then i relised it was an actuall girl singin LoL).;

Also i am really regreting not buing ticketsa to see GaGa at her concert, She is coming on thursday and i thought i had something on that night i couldn't miss and the same on the saturday but i now found out i could've gone. i'm beating my self up about it =(

gliscor

*BAD ROMANCE*
Well for all the GaGa fans that didn't want the alejandro music video to be a telephone sequel, or for papperazzi, will be happy. GaGa said in an interview that it wouldn't be another sequel. Thank-you GaGa. she didn't reveal much about what it's about but i'm just happy

HoennMaster

Well that's good news. I can't wait for the video, it's my favorite Fame Monster song.

Finally some good news. The cover art for Christina Aguilera's album Bionic has been revealed. The first single from the album called "Not Myself Tonight" will be premiering on March 30th and the album will be released on June 8th.

[IMG200]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/29/Singleartofficial.jpg[/IMG200]

Last edited:

koolhk

A fresh new start^_^
I'm so in love with Ayu right now.

Why you might ask?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmCPq9mXQf8

<3<3<3<3 can't wait for this new album, most anticipated release of 2010 for me <3

Looks Great and sounds like One of Her Best Songs I have Heard so far^^

I'm still wondering if "Break It" Namie Amuro will be Announced soon, she just Released Past<Future and I doubt she would Release a New Greatest Hits so Soon after Best Fiction.
Maybe it will be on a Remix Album?

Also I have just Re-Discovered "Die Another Day" by Madonna.
It Really is such a Great Song^^

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
HoennMaster, thanks for posting that. I honestly havent been keeping up with Christina lately so the news of her new single and album cover are news to me. I can't wait, I love her face on the album cover, really pretty. I find the robot part a little distracting but oh well, she's switching it up once again, I like it.

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Top 10 is a successful single. I don't like seeing bad singles at number one. Russian Roulette and Hard are ok, but not number one material.
I know a Top 10 single is good, but I was saying that they were only Top 10 singles, not Top 5, not Top 3, not #1. You were kind of making Rihanna out to be this unstoppable hit machine, so that's why I brought up "Russian Roulette" and "Hard". I also said they barely made it into the Top 10 which is true. Both singles were in the Top 10 for only a few weeks at most, almost all thanks to a spike in digital downloads. They dropped out of the Top 10 very quickly, thus not as successful. Meanwhile "Rude Boy" enjoys its second week atop the Hot 100, which makes me again ask the question: why didn't Rihanna release this as the lead single from 'Rated R'?

Even better. Here is a preview of Not Myself Tonight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRZsnvcw0w4
I really wish there was a bit of the chorus in that preview. It sounds good and dancey, but the chorus will tell if this song is going to be amazing or not. Oh well, only a couple of days until it's released in full...I can wait. I know there is usually a few songs that are candidates for the lead single when an artist is about to release a new album, but whatever happened to "Glam"? I thought that was going to be the lead single from 'Bionic'? They said it was kind of a futuristic take on Madonna's "Vogue", which I'm not going to lie, I was quite excited about.

I listened to the 30 second previews of all the songs from Justin Bieber's new album [as "Baby" is an alright song, not iPod worthy but still a tad catchy] and I have to say he does have some pretty good beats. I may someday be a fan of his, but right now he's still just too childish. I get Aaron Carter flashbacks when I hear/see him. When he gets a little older, I do think he has the potential to be the poor man's Justin Timberlake at the very least. Hopefully he goes through the Taylor Lautner transition from child to insta-hunk sooner or later.

Okay, I'm a little ashamed to say, but I'm kind of getting into the Sugababes. Not that there's anything wrong with them, but my heart will always be with Girls Aloud. I kind of feel like I'm betraying them, though since I don't live in the UK I can't legally buy either of their singles and/or albums, thus I can't really support either of them anyways...I guess it's an emotional thing. "Wear My Kiss" is what got my foot in the door, and soon "Get Sexy" was on my iPod as well. Those two songs are pretty much the only decent ones from their lastest album, though.

Cheryl Cole's "Parachute" has apparently entered the UK Top 5, which means all singles from her debut album have been Top 5 hits! Love that song, though I do think one of the reasons it's doing so well is because of all the publicity with Ashley. The fourth and final single from '3 Words' is rumoured to be "Stand Up", which I hope is true as it's probably the catchiest thing Cheryl has to offer from her album. It better make it into the UK Top 10, if not the Top 5...that song is too good to be the only flop single.

Does anyone else like JLS? I know they've been around for a while, but I've just recently gotten into them. "Beat Again" has been on my iPod for months, but now pretty much their whole album is on there. My favourite song [other than "Beat Again"] has to be "Only Tonight", which I really wish they would release as a single. It's a shame they haven't broken the US market yet, as I think they would do very well here. The first mistake was releasing "Beat Again" as a CD only single way back last July. Take some pointers from Taio Cruz: send the song to radio so it can get a bit of a following, then about a month later release it as a digital download. If that doesn't work, then maybe they were not meant to break North America. I like Taio, but I'd rather have JLS be successful here than him.

Dear God, listen to me. Why do I not live in the UK?
Closing comment from this post would be...does anyone know what today is? It's Lady GaGa's 24th Birthday! Happy Birthday, GaGa! <3

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Here comes the only person who hates lady Gaga on all of serebii, at least im the only one i know :D

i shall explain why. First off, her outfits are just way to out there for my taste. in fact Id compare her outfits to katy perry's x 10. secound, her video's are very strange IMO. i just cant find any pop star wierder. and like i said in another thread almost all her songs ive heard are about something id rather not mention.

Ke$ha is also another not so good pop star, her song Tik Tok is average at best and she looks like she just got out of bed all the time.

Yall might think im crazy but I'd prefer selena gomez, vanessa Hudgens, Colbie Caillat and Demi Lovato among others, over Ke$ha and gaga anytime

Last edited:

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
^ Prepare to get shot. This thread should just get changed to the Lady Gaga Thread from what I read.

Excited x10000 for Christina's new Bionic album. Finally, she is back.

HoennMaster

why didn't Rihanna release this as the lead single from 'Rated R'?

She wanted a different sound.

my heart will always be with Girls Aloud. I kind of feel like I'm betraying them, though since I don't live in the UK I can't legally buy either of their singles and/or albums, thus I can't really support either of them anyways...

Yeah you can. Amazon, Universal Music UK, etc. I live in the US and have all of Girls Aloud's albums. You can even download their first three albums from Amazon.

i shall explain why. First off, her outfits are just way to out there for my taste. in fact Id compare her outfits to katy perry's x 10. secound, her video's are very strange IMO. i just cant find any pop star wierder. and like i said in another thread almost all her songs ive heard are about something id rather not mention.

SEX. Was that so hard? :) It's not 100% about sex though.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
^ Prepare to get shot. This thread should just get changed to the Lady Gaga Thread from what I read.

I agree with you there, at least the past 2 pages are mainly all about her.

SEX. Was that so hard? :) It's not 100% about sex though.

I know its not All about "That word". i just said almost all the ones ive heard were :D besides like i said those video's about "that word" are a reason why i dont like her. i prefer sad songs like "rainy day" by Janel Parrish or songs like "Do you believe in magic" by Aly & AJ

HoennMaster

Not trying to be mean, but are you afraid to say or type sex?

I forgot to mention this in my last post. Did anyone see Katy Perry get slimed at the Kids Choice Awards? Funny as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.