• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

x. Pop-Pop 2.0!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelc

You guys probably see similarities in songs by Ke$ha, Katy Perry, and Pink because most of them are produced by Dr. Luke, lol. Not that it's a bad thing, I don't mind, but...yeah. This guy needs to switch up his sound. :x

I was really excited for Cannibal, but after I listened to it a couple times, it just wasn't all that great to me. I really love The Harold Song a lot, though, it's probably one of her best songs.

Yeah I know a lot of people who are sick of Gaga... I don't really know how though, I could understand a couple months ago, but she's been laying low for a while. I'm sure once she comes out with BTW everyone will love the music and love her again.

Also... Grammy Noms were announced yesterday. Here's a list if anyone's interested. :)

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Though i doubt it'll happen id like to see Sara Bareilles win Best Female Pop Vocal Performance, just to see her win an award for once.

i also bet lady GaGa and Justin Beaver win most of thier nominations, sadly

im one of the ones who is sick of Gaga and i just dont care about bieber.

also surprized to see Susan Boyle in the nomination list

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
That said, I'm looking forward to this new single...and, just as importantly, the music video that's inevitably going to come along with it!

I'm always excited about her music videos since they seem like real events and not just your average video promoting a new single.

I was looking through the Grammy nominations and Dance In The Dark was nominated for Best Dance Recording. That's odd, considering most people haven't even heard that song before :s

i also bet lady GaGa and Justin Beaver win most of thier nominations, sadly

im one of the ones who is sick of Gaga and i just dont care about bieber.

You seem to be "sick" of everyone in pop music from what I've seen in your previous posts on other music-related threads. Is there anyone you do like (from the pop genre)? :(

Last edited:

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
You seem to be "sick" of everyone in pop music from what I've seen in your previous posts on other music-related threads. Is there anyone you do like (from the pop genre)? :(

Well i do like the A*teens, Aaron Carter, Vanessa Hudgens, Hilary Duff, Mandy Moore, Hannah Montana, The Cheetah Girls, Sara Bareilles, Colbie Caillat and Aly & AJ to name a few

My whole Ipod is filled with pop and Holiday music, according to its Genre lists

Also i shouldn't say im sick of Lady Gaga, since i never liked her to begin with.

Last edited:

HoennMaster

It's official!!!!!!!!!!

Britney herself revealed that her new album is coming in March! That means a new single will be released soon as well!

Last edited:

Lorde

It's official!!!!!!!!!!

Britney herself revealed that her new album is coming in March! That means a new single will be released soon as well!

So it's confirmed eh (I guess I missed the announcement). Yay! I've been waiting for new Britney material for quite a while. I'm sure her new album will please fans. I hope the first single from the new album is released soon. If not, it looks like early 2011 will be the era of tons of new music.

Anyway, I watched the official music video for We R Who We R yesterday. A person falling off a building, cross earrings, close-ups of a watch, liquor bottles, the POF website, and an American flag outfit. Where have I seen that before :rolleyes:

Manchee

extra toasty
I enjoy the "weird and freaky" look in movies/videos, so I really liked Ke$ha's music video.

I never really listened to Britney before the episode of Glee aired that was dedicated to her. I'll have to check out her new stuff once it's out~

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Kesha scares me in the video for We R Who We R. She looks bizarre.

well IMO, Ke$ha in that video doesn't look half as freaky as Lady Gaga does in everything she does. For example, Lady Gaga wore all that like all red suit after she "Killed herself" after a performace of paparazzi at an awards show 1 or 2 years ago. She even accepted an award in that outfit. She also wore 10 different outfits during the show, all wierder than the last.

i will admit though, the video is still odd.

Whimsy

Anyone see Gaga in concert this year?

I'm a huge fan of Gaga, and really enjoyed her Monster's Ball this year. (My bodypainting got me in the StarTribune even :D) I got scalped on the ticket prices on Ebay, but I was about 10 ft from the stage so it was totally worth it.

I really love how at her concerts people go ALL OUT in costume. You can really see the devotion. I would say at least 50% were dressed as Gaga/in one of her outfits/in a similarly crazy outfit. And Gaga does the same for the audience--all live performance, insane shows.. there were definitely some weird moments, and that says a lot because my weird tolerance is high, but overall I was in heaven the whole time.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I was going to go see the Gaga concert this year with my nana, but we couldn't come up with the money so we didn't go D:

And that was you in the Star Trib.? :D I REMEMBER THAT.

Lorde

I thought Ke$ha looked pretty in her new video (as she does in all of her videos). She wasn't freaky-looking, even if that was what she was going for. The concept of the video is what bothers me. It was another party-based video with some drag races involved and some stuff that was done in other videos, all mixed up into a clip that was a little over 3 minutes long. While the song was cool, the scenes in the video weren't spectacular in any way.

I sure didn't since money was an issue. However, I've heard that the Monster Ball Tour will be even better next year during the last leg. I'm going to save up my Christmas money to buy tickets for me and my friend. I'm hoping to see her in concert in Los Angeles when she returns next March :3

Last edited:

Whimsy

LOL! You actually saw me in the paper Mr. Joker?! That's awesome!! A friend I hadn't really seen since high school called me up, "Do you know you're in the star trib?"

This one, right?

My friend Luke took 4 hours with the paints, too bad the picture doesn't do it justice. :-(

Kira, I highly recommend the standing room!! You have to jostle to get close to the stage but it's fantastic to be that close to her, she could practically spit on you if she chose. ^_^

Chelc

Brit's single will be released on 1/3/11, with a title something like "Hold It Against Me," or at least that will be in the lyrics. She's also working with Brian Friedman (he choreographed MATM and Toxic) again. I think we can expect some amazing dancing from her this era!

I haven't seen Gaga live, but I have a friend who has and she had a great time. I hear nothing but positive things about her concerts. I think I might like to see her live after she releases Born This Way.

HoennMaster

I'm a huge fan of Gaga, and really enjoyed her Monster's Ball this year. (My bodypainting got me in the StarTribune even :D) I got scalped on the ticket prices on Ebay, but I was about 10 ft from the stage so it was totally worth it.

So your from Minnesota huh? Me too! I went and saw Gaga when she was in town!

Whimsy

My goodness!! There are dozens of Minnesotans on here, huh? Hope the blizzard didn't hit you too bad. I was snowed in the parking lot. Not as dramatic as when we lost the roof on the Metrodome. :p

koolhk

A fresh new start^_^
To people who know her: Ayumi Hamasaki is getting married to Mannie (the model she was with in the Love Song, Last Angel and Virgin Road PV)!
Congulations to them^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.