• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

x. Pop-Pop 2.0!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoennMaster

Hey, she made a song about anal sex too. Gotta love Britney, not afraid of anything. I'm actually kind of relieved though. I was kind of scared the song would be a ballad about her and her sons.

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Hey, she made a song about anal sex too. Gotta love Britney, not afraid of anything.
Yeah, I'm aware of that. But it never appeared on any of her albums, let alone released as a single! If she makes a music video for "3", I'll be quite curious as to how they handle it. Then again, they turned a song that spells out 'F-U-C-K-Me' into a music video where Britney merely writhes around in a house for 3 minutes before turning into a suburban housewife.

I'm actually kind of relieved though. I was kind of scared the song would be a ballad about her and her sons.
No need to worry there, apparently it's an uptempo electropop number.

HoennMaster

I just hope she goes on a promo tour in October so we can see it live. Yeah, the music video is going to be interesting. I bet the two boys are going to be some of her tour dancers.

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
Britney Spears is pretty cool and many of her songs are great like Circus and Break the ice.

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
I wouldn't say its better than all of Circus, I think because it's so fresh and new in our heads it soundly godly. I like it too, lyrics are a little weak but its a great dance track. Hopefully the video has nothing to do with the song, I'd like a neat, less obvious concept if she does release a video for it.

oh my gosh
Mariah Carey new album is out today.
I bought the album and the song are great!!
I want to Know what love is Is amazing!!

gtab x3

Listened to 3, it is alright, i hope it gets to the top 10 lists. But these days e are seeing a lot of electric pop, and dance mixes, like Cobra Starship, Faber Drive, ( iknow there is more) It takes some getting used to, because it is a bit repetitive. But what the hay!

I want Mariah's Album, i am so excited for getting it.

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
...I don't really like "3" :/
It's most likely going to be a grower for me, as it's Britney, but right now I just can't get into it. To be honest, I find it kind of annoying.

Listened to Mariah's new album, and I must say I'm disappointed. The only song on there I like, besides the obvious "Obsessed", is "Ribbon". The album just doesn't have what made her last two albums so fun. And did anyone notice how much she used snaps in the background? I swear it's for at least 5 songs on this album! Too much! Too repetetive! I adored the likes of "Side Effects" and "Migrate" off her last album...why could she not make more songs like that?

HoennMaster

I agree, although I do like Inseparable, Standing O, and Out of My Face as well. But overall the album is lacking what E=MC2 had.

I forgot! Kylie makes her North American concert debut tonight! Can't wait to see vids on Youtube!

Chelc

I miss old Mariah so much. Migrate should have been a single.

I think 3 is what can really bring Britney back, at least to her fans. Many fans have been disappointed in her throughout the Circus era, due to lack of charisma and confidence, lackluster videos, and seeming uninterested in her job (though really, with Jive controlling everything, I don't blame her). Just lately she's been starting to show signs of improvement, at least to me and some other fans. She's starting to genuinely smile, sing ballads partly live, and generally seems really into her job, like the "old" Britney. 3 is catchy as hell, and even though it's a pretty generic song, her voice gimmicks and personality shine through it, and she made the song her own. Britney, to me, is one of the only artists that can do that nowadays. The music video for it could be epic and have some great dancing. It has so much potential. I feel like everything she does from now until later next year could determine her status in Pop Music - is she really the Princess now Queen of Pop? I want her to really prove she is the Queen, and that she is no longer second to Madonna. 3 is already better than Celebration and Revolver combined, so there's a start. ;)

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
^It's true, its unbelievable how focused she can be while working. She recorded the song while was was on the Circus Tour, and even though it is generic and lyrics are lackluster, its a club thumper and her confidence does shine through. I kind of want the tour to be over already (no offense to australian fans) but that big of a show can be so draining, especially after several months. Mind you she's still killing it, wonder what 2010 holds for Britney.

I actually LOVE revolver. Madonna's ability to stay current is commendable. Lil Wayne is hilarious in the song and for once I know all of his lines!

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
^It's true, its unbelievable how focused she can be while working. She recorded the song while was was on the Circus Tour, and even though it is generic and lyrics are lackluster, its a club thumper and her confidence does shine through. I kind of want the tour to be over already (no offense to australian fans) but that big of a show can be so draining, especially after several months. Mind you she's still killing it, wonder what 2010 holds for Britney.

I actually LOVE revolver. Madonna's ability to stay current is commendable. Lil Wayne is hilarious in the song and for once I know all of his lines!

Status
Not open for further replies.