• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

x. Pop-Pop 2.0!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesnt sound any different than the leaked version really. Did she not say the leaked version was the worst she's ever heard? Its just clearer....and it's still not a good song.:/

I definitely agree with you not a great song..

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
Hahah, I wish I could agree. I mean the production is fun but her vocals aren't great and it seems lazy. What's with her releasing her Monster on the same day as the Singles Collection? I mean I think she would do it on purpose, she's never once said she respects Britney has she, and she probably feels she could outsell her. There's an ego with GaGa, I dont like it.

gtab x3

I don't think there is no real reason...

On the other hand has anyone listened to The Listening by Lights. I know she is new but some of the songs on her album are pretty good. But in all of her songs she does have a very soft tone, mood, and voice. Songs that i like were The Listeinig, River, Second Go, Face up, Up Up and away(I think)

Hahah, I wish I could agree. I mean the production is fun but her vocals aren't great and it seems lazy. What's with her releasing her Monster on the same day as the Singles Collection? I mean I think she would do it on purpose, she's never once said she respects Britney has she, and she probably feels she could outsell her. There's an ego with GaGa, I dont like it.

GaGa probably could outsell Britney if the song was catchy enough. They're both extremely popular.

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
I bet GaGa would outsell Britney, Jive hasn't allowed Britney to draw in a wider audience with this record, the exception being Womanizer which EVERYONE knew. 3 has recieved great critical reception though, which means a proper video will only make the Singles Collection even more appealing to listeners who may not have considered it.

I like Lights. She collaborated with Ten Second Epic for 'Everyday' and I like that song alot. Her vocals are quite soft though, I only wish she would open up more vocally cause she isn't that bad. I like "Drive my Soul" and Ive been debating whether or not to buy the album.

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
I think Britney might have something in store to really shine in the crowd. While Gaga may have alot of the crowd right now I think she might eventually flush out if she doesn't really do something to put her on the map. Right now I'm excited for what Christina is planning for her new album, and said yet excited that PCD is taking a long break. Heres hoping Nicole goes solo for once.

FusionSonicX

It's Lil' Kim, ho!

She does have an ego (which is why I was so excited for Fame Kills, her and Kanye's are huge by themselves, but together... absolute epic-ness) but she's said many times she's respected, admired, etc. Britney.

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
Yeah, I tried to find the interviews, but Gaga has indeed stated that she loves and admires Britney. Why does Gaga have a big ego now?

Who knows? Maybe she is letting her fans get to her, and understanding her " greatness " . I will be intresting to see which album goes number 1 though or peaks higher.

So a few of JoJo's new songs for her 3rd album leaked awhile ago! I never knew. I really love her new songs there so amazing!

HoennMaster

I bet Gaga will debut higher since it has more new material. Also, I've looked at I don't see how Gaga has a big ego. She seems nice and sincere to her fans. BTW, has anyone noticed how her face looks different lately?

As for egos, you want to know a big ego....talk to Nicole Scherzinger.

YAY! 3 is number 1 on Billboard! Congrats on another number 1 single Britney! Knew you could do it!

I bet Gaga will debut higher since it has more new material. Also, I've looked at I don't see how Gaga has a big ego. She seems nice and sincere to her fans. BTW, has anyone noticed how her face looks different lately?

As for egos, you want to know a big ego....talk to Nicole Scherzinger.

YAY! 3 is number 1 on Billboard! Congrats on another number 1 single Britney! Knew you could do it!

Congrats To Britney!!
Have you guys seen Madonna video for "Celebration" I thought she could of done MUCH MUCH better..

J-boogie200

Aww, I'm happy for Britney. <3

OK, I'm really Nostalgic right now because I'm listening to Michelle Branch's Are You Happy Now, which came out in Summer 2003, one of my fav summer's. And I ask you all, whatever happened to this girl? She is amazingly talented, and has a different feel then other Pop Artists. I heard she had a baby and/or converted to country.

umbreonluver

CATS DONT DANCE FM
Everlife, rihanna, lady ga ga, dj satomi, wonder girls and the cats don't dance soundtrack

umbreonluver

CATS DONT DANCE FM
Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

umbreonluver

CATS DONT DANCE FM
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

umbreonluver

CATS DONT DANCE FM
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

umbreonluver

CATS DONT DANCE FM
Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

umbreonluver

CATS DONT DANCE FM
Lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

umbreonluver

CATS DONT DANCE FM
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Status
Not open for further replies.