• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

x. Pop-Pop 2.0!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoennMaster

How can you say something like that when Rihanna didn't even mention her album or musix in her interview. You guys are very wrong here.

FusionSonicX

It's Lil' Kim, ho!
How can you say something like that when Rihanna didn't even mention her album or musix in her interview. You guys are very wrong here.

The interview isn't out yet... so. =\

But eight month after she gets her *** beat, after she goes back to him, after he's coming and going from her house at three in the morning, after she tries to get a stay away order removed, after she runs around half naked, she FINALLY decides to speak up two weeks before her album drops?

Please.

I ain't mad though. She better get those sympathy sales in. Hell, it worked for Britney.

Chris-kun

i still believe
hey, I think ya'll are out of line too. When you're abused by someone you LOVE, it has an effect on you that we can't measure. Maybe she COULDN'T talk about it till now, it's not like something you can just say "OH WELL EF YOU" and be done with it right after it happens, it's SO much more psychological then that

HoennMaster

The interview isn't out yet... so. =\.

Yeah, realized that a little while ago. I got confused about the 5 minute preview and I thought it aired Thursday, not Friday. Not to mention I still don't think she is doing it for sympathy sales, someone who has been beaten can have physiological damages and maybe now she is ready, album or not.

I also fail to see how sympathy boosted Britney's sales.

Chris-kun

i still believe
Lady Gaga's Dance In The Dark was released on Ireland's iTunes, FANTASTIC song <3

Also, there was a clip of Bad Romance and an important announcement on German Show Wetten Dass...?

Apparently, she will release The Fame Monster in two versions now, one a single disc with only the eight new songs for half the price, and then the deluex version that includes the original The Fame, she's been fighting with her label appaerntly

Chris-kun

i still believe
Why? It's conventional, bland, forced, and stupid. Those are four things I'd never expect Adam Lambert to be.

He said his album would have electronic dance songs on it. That's what his single is, an electronic dance song. if you've listened to his album previews, he has a few other songs that fall in the SAME genre. It's not forced because that's what he wanted to do. Plus, it's what SELLS now a days, if he just released pretty rock ballads, he'd disappear faster then you can say *insert any other idol star ever*

He said his album would have electronic dance songs on it. That's what his single is, an electronic dance song. if you've listened to his album previews, he has a few other songs that fall in the SAME genre. It's not forced because that's what he wanted to do. Plus, it's what SELLS now a days, if he just released pretty rock ballads, he'd disappear faster then you can say *insert any other idol star ever*

Don't get me wrong, I too detest power ballads. But I still expected more from Adam than this.

KetchupO

tωisted
Leona's "Echo" album leaked.

"Outta My Head" has SMASH written all over it, I'm really loving Max Martin's recent work <3

Chris-kun

i still believe
Lady Gaga's Bad Romance video got postponed, who's really surprised though after everything else that's happened with this album

Okay WHAT is going on.

Alejandro and Dance In The Dark are on US iTunes. Alejandro is SO different then the demo

Last edited:
I don't really like the song but I liked this video. It really had nothing to do with the song. And the parts when she is in the bathtub her eyes are huge! lol but I still liked the video..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.