• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

x. Pop-Pop 2.0!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoennMaster

Gaga's performance was ok. It's getting kind of old to see the same moves over and over. The piano part wasn't bad, but it ruined the performance overall.

LOL, Adam Lambert is appearing on The View this Thursday....and it's pre-recorded.

Did anyone see Rhianna on SNL on Saturday? Both of her performances were great! And the spoof with Andy Samberg and Rhianna was hilarious.. :D

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
Loved the spoof! "Forgot my puuursse" Rihanna was so funny.

And Lady Gaga's vocals were a bit off but she played a few shows before then, I doubt she got much of a break. She sounded so sweet at the end when the host was asking her about her tour and when she was coming back. I guess we never saw much of her face before, but like Poker Face/Just Dance to Bad Romance, like she must have had some work done. Noise, eyes...facial structure?

KetchupO

tωisted
Loved the spoof! "Forgot my puuursse" Rihanna was so funny.

And Lady Gaga's vocals were a bit off but she played a few shows before then, I doubt she got much of a break. She sounded so sweet at the end when the host was asking her about her tour and when she was coming back. I guess we never saw much of her face before, but like Poker Face/Just Dance to Bad Romance, like she must have had some work done. Noise, eyes...facial structure?

I think she just lost weight, so her face kinda seems drained now.

HoennMaster

Hey all you Gaga fans, I just found something very interesting. The U.S. Amazon MP3 is doing a thing called 25 Days of Free where each day you can download a holiday song for free. One of them just happens to be Lady Gaga's "Christmas Tree". If you live in the U.S. and don't have the song yet, get it!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?docId=1000453281

I feel guilty for saying this, but Adam Lambert might be...ok. I really like For Your Entertainment, and Whataya Want From Me is pretty good too.

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
Lol, I love For Your Entertainment, Sleepwalker and the bonus track, Master Plan. I don't care about the controversy and hate, he worked hard on this album....cover art...ugh not so much.

I am also listening to Rated R even though I didn't originally like it. Hard and Wait Ya Turn are pretty good and even FireBomb has a decent hook. It's not what we expected, or even wanted from Rihanna, but it's not so bad.

KetchupO

tωisted
Anyone see the directors cut version of 3 yet?

She looks incredible in the scenes they cut out o_o

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
Just did, you couldn't be anymore right KetchupO. Why would they not include those shots? because it shows her in perfect light and form? It was like watching a different video, what was missing at first is in this cut, her rolling around and whatnot!

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
I rewatched it and at 2:51 she gives the most innocent smile ever. Like there's a happiness in her eyes I haven't seen in a while, great.

And in other news, Alicia Keys new album was released and it is really good, no surprises here. It'ss number one on Itunes right now. Not exactly pop but I doubt any Alicia news would be suitable in the Metal Heads thread.

J-boogie200

Alicia Keys' new album is so so so good. Glad to hear she made #1 on Itunes.

Try Sleeping With a Broken Heart, Doesn't Mean Anything, and Empire State of Mind Part 2 are all awesome.

Brit's smile is gorgeous. 3 is pretty good. Right now I'm listening to Baby One More Time. Straight up 90's Nostalgia. I miss this Brit, well I like her old stuff, better than her new.

Her new is not bad, though.

Did anyone see Rihanna's Hard video. Ri Ri is back! I've honestly watched it 13 times today on MTV. Awesome, and brings a real look as to how far Rihanna's come, and how she's so not out of the game or even close to it.

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
Omg I was looking for the video today on youtube, maybe I'll check mtv or that new website all the celebs are putting the music videos on. Love the song Hard, she's one tough lady, I miss her original sweetness but I dont care what people say, Rihanna brought it "hard" with Rated R.

Cold Case love <3

KetchupO

tωisted
A clip of an unheard Brit song leaked. She co-wrote this btw & it was intended for Britney, then possibly re-recorded for in the zone.

When I say So: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ocgzbi

Also, Happy 29th Birthday Christina.

I didn't like Rhianna video for "Hard" there to much thing happening.. And she nothing like the old Rhianna... Rhianna seems to be dressing like Lady Gaga.... Because in her old videos I don't see her wearing that kind of style of clothes..

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
I know what you mean, as much as I love the song, the goth R&B look she's got going on is tired. I get reinventing yourself as an artist is key, but it doesn't exactly seem like her. I thought Disturbia was pushing it, but this glamorization of war in a music video is not a great direction for reinvention, sorry Rihanna.

Wait your Turn video is beyond boring, in fact, non of her videos this era have been good, at all. I still like a few songs on Rated R though and I love the album title.

Status
Not open for further replies.