• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

x. Pop-Pop 2.0!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris-kun

i still believe

Kengo

Banned
But not quite as crazy as saying you sir are an idiot.

Don't be rude, we all know Beyonce is better. If you can't see that, you're an even bigger idiot then you let on.

Taylor Swift just won Artist of the Year at The People's choice Award's. Meh.

KetchupO

tωisted
Don't be rude,
Orly?
you're an even bigger idiot then you let on.
Hypocrite.
we all know Beyonce is better.
That is a matter of opinion & personal preference, don't pass it off as fact.
Why compare two completely different artists? They're nothing alike.

I'd take Brit's raspy, soothing voice, dancing & original music, over BeYAWNce's predictable, unoriginal, thieving, pussy-popping & money-hungry, re-releasing-ass any day...

Last edited:

Kengo

Banned
Orly?

Hypocrite.

That is a matter of opinion & personal preference, don't pass it off as fact.
Why compare two completely different artists? They're nothing alike.

I'd take Brit's raspy, soothing voice, dancing & original music, over BeYAWNce's predictable, unoriginal, thieving, pussy-popping & money-hungry, re-releasing-ass any day...

That's extremely rascist. Why is it, when we get to the woman of color, you diss her so badly.

If you want to talk about pussy-popping, then take a look at Britney's crotch shots and wank all you want.

You are very ignorant and should be banned for your rudeness.

KetchupO

tωisted
That's extremely rascist. Why is it, when we get to the woman of color, you diss her so badly.
LMFAO, who brought up race?

I sure didn't. I couldn't careless what colour someone is, that's retarded.
Beyonce bores me. She doesn't know when to stop. She doesn't know when to sit down. She used her dad as a catapult into stardom whereas, Brit did it on her own. She's constantly re-releasing material. Her music is so saturated... it's all the same & tbh, I've seen 4 year olds on youtube that are able to do her "choreography".

Not to mention the multiple accusations of her stealing material from other artists. She doesn't have an original bone in her body. At least Brit is honest about what she does & doesn't write.

That is why I dislike Beyonce.

If you want to talk about pussy-popping, then take a look at Britney's crotch shots and wank all you want.
Oh please, like Beyonce's so wholesome.
Have you seen videophone? Lol, a slut if I ever saw one.

You are very ignorant and should be banned for your rudeness.
Boo hoo.

Kengo

Banned
LMFAO, who brought up race?

I sure didn't. I couldn't careless what colour someone is, that's retarded.
Beyonce bores me. She doesn't know when to stop. She doesn't know when to sit down. She used her dad as a catapult into stardom whereas, Brit did it on her own. She's constantly re-releasing material. Her music is so saturated... it's all the same & tbh, I've seen 4 year olds on youtube that are able to do her "choreography".

Not to mention the multiple accusations of her stealing material from other artists. She doesn't have an original bone in her body. At least Brit is honest about what she does & doesn't write.

That is why I dislike Beyonce.

Oh please, like Beyonce's so wholesome.
Have you seen videophone? Lol, a slut if I ever saw one.

Boo hoo.

Well, Britney's crotch shots, and Beyonce's fabulous shots in Video Phone say are a huge difference.

I personally believe you are a rascist and are biased towards Britney.

Britney turns me off because all of her drama she brought upon herself.

She shaved her own head, she wore no underwear, she attacked a car with an umbrella.

K. Fed actually is a hero for saving those children from a monster in the making.

Britney's music is also overrated. Circus, oh come on.

I don't even know what the Hell 3's about.

If U Seek Amy, what?

Also, she's not a good parent, she partied so many times, when she should've taken care of her kids.

Wayyy too many people hype her up, she was good in the 90's/early 2000s.

Other then that, Beyonce, Janet, Madonna, Miley, and Demi, will always be better.

If anyone's the ****, it's Brit.

Katy Perry owns her in vocals anyway. & in sexiness! :)

Katy_Perry_01.jpg

KetchupO

tωisted
Well, Britney's crotch shots, and Beyonce's fabulous shots in Video Phone say are a huge difference.

I personally believe you are retarded.

Britney turns me off because all of her drama she brought upon herself.

She shaved her own head, she wore no underwear, she attacked a car with an umbrella.
What's any of this got to do with her music career?
K. Fed actually is a hero for saving those children from a monster in the making.
He doesn't even have a job... :|
Britney's music is also overrated. Circus, oh come on.
No actually, it's underrated. She's only had 3 number 1's.
I don't even know what the Hell 3's about.
You can't be serious...
Also, she's not a good parent, she partied so many times, when she should've taken care of her kids.
Again, what's this got to do with her career?
Go watch "For the Record". She's a better mother than yours was.

You mean Beyonce, right?

Other then that, Beyonce, Janet, Madonna, Miley, and Demi, will always be better.
The fact that you even had the nerve to mention Demi & Miley along with pop legends like Madonna & Janet, shows how clueless you are.

Kengo

Banned
I personally believe you are retarded.

What's any of this got to do with her music career?

He doesn't even have a job... :|

No actually, it's underrated. She's only had 3 number 1's.

You can't be serious...

Again, what's this got to do with her career?
Go watch "For the Record". She's a better mother than yours was.

You mean Beyonce, right?

The fact that you even had the nerve to mention Demi & Miley along with pop legends like Madonna & Janet, shows how clueless you are.

I believe you are narcissistic. You insulted my parent as if Britney was yours. And they say I'm trolling.

Demi Lavato, and Miley Cyrus at least can sing, Brit's voice is not all that, and I can't respect the fact that she lip sings.

Beyonce sings live, so does Janet, Miley, EVEN ADAM LAMBERT AND SELENA GOMEZ.

FOR THE RECORD WAS BORING AS HELL, AND STUPID BECAUSE SHE'S WORTH OVER 100 MILLION, WHY CAN'T SHE HIRE OTHERS TO GO SHOPPING FOR HER.

IF BRIT WAS SO UNDERRATED, THEN WHY IS SHE SO GREAT ACCORDING TO YOU.

K.FED IS MORE RESPECTABLE THEN HER, BUT JAY Z IS MORE RESPECTABLE THEN K. FED.

BEYONCE'S MAN IS BETTER THAN HERS.

I WANNA LET U KNOW I WON'T GIVE IN, YOU HAVE A HABBIT OF ATTACKING, NON-BRITNEY LOVERS, AND I REFUSE TO NOT LET MY OPINION BE HEARD. YOU CAN EITHER CALM DOWN, OR PREPARE FOR MY DEFENSES.

koolhk

A fresh new start^_^
I believe you are narcissistic. You insulted my parent as if Britney was yours. And they say I'm trolling.

Demi Lavato, and Miley Cyrus at least can sing, Brit's voice is not all that, and I can't respect the fact that she lip sings.

Beyonce sings live, so does Janet, Miley, EVEN ADAM LAMBERT AND SELENA GOMEZ.

FOR THE RECORD WAS BORING AS HELL, AND STUPID BECAUSE SHE'S WORTH OVER 100 MILLION, WHY CAN'T SHE HIRE OTHERS TO GO SHOPPING FOR HER.

IF BRIT WAS SO UNDERRATED, THEN WHY IS SHE SO GREAT ACCORDING TO YOU.

K.FED IS MORE RESPECTABLE THEN HER, BUT JAY Z IS MORE RESPECTABLE THEN K. FED.

BEYONCE'S MAN IS BETTER THAN HERS.

I WANNA LET U KNOW I WON'T GIVE IN, YOU HAVE A HABBIT OF ATTACKING, NON-BRITNEY LOVERS, AND I REFUSE TO NOT LET MY OPINION BE HEARD. YOU CAN EITHER CALM DOWN, OR PREPARE FOR MY DEFENSES.

As a Britney fan myself I think you have a very stupid/assumption opinion.

a. I can show you TONES of videos with Britney singing great live, alot of producers have even said they didnt expect her to sing that great but after the recording sessions they changed their opinions and said she can sing great.
Also Britney is a great dancer and the reason most were lip syncd in the tour was because she was dancing HOWEVER there are videos of her on her tour singing live!

b. Miley, Demi and Selena dont have better voices, especially Miley who has a very annoying voice(Miley tries to hard to be Britney),
Adam dosent have a better voice and the incident at the VMA"s was to much him trying to re-create the Madonna/Britney kiss.

c. K-Fed is not respectable. People in the music industry and in the public see him as someone who was trying to get famous off Britney(which is what he was trying to do), many people told her to divorce him which she eventually did,

d. FTR was great and there are now rumours of a sequel.
Also just because your rich and famous dosent mean you have to hire people to shop for you. She wanted to find clothes she likes herself like anyone in the world.
Beyonce is more likely the one who hires people to do everything for her because shes up herself. Atleast Britney in her personal life is as normal as she can be in her life and does more normal things the Beyoncece.

e. Alot of people in the general public as getting quite sick of Beyonce and her music, she never does anything different, Britney always does different styles.

f. Britney is a great mother who cares for her children and you shouldn't doubt that.

Sorry for a long post but most of the stuff you wrote were inaccurate facts and I had to come to Britney's defence^^

Last edited:

Kengo

Banned
I love how you all are excusing Britney's crotch revealing photos.

Her privates where exposed, and she didn't wear underwear at that.

Beyonce stays on top, and has kept a clean career. You people just can't handle a black woman running the charts.

Britney does not have a normal life as people are saying, how is Britney's life normal if she's done all the things stated above.

We all have opinions, and if FTR has a sequal, my opion is it's not worth watching.

Katy Perry like I've said also beats Britney in a lot of categories. She kisses girls as well.

Fantasia and Jordin Sparks are also better then Brit, and Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson.

I'm not trying to spam, I'm stating my opinion.

You two don't really understand what true talent is, do you?

True talent is when someone sings and the listener gets goosebumps.

When Britney sings, I run away, or just blast Beyonce, and remember who the real queen is.

The real princess of Pop: Beyonce, or Janet, or even Mandy Moore, and Katy Perry.

Anybody but Britney.

koolhk

A fresh new start^_^

Her privates where exposed, and she didn't wear underwear at that.

Beyonce stays on top, and has kept a clean career. You people just can't handle a black woman running the charts.

Britney does not have a normal life as people are saying, how is Britney's life normal if she's done all the things stated above.

We all have opinions, and if FTR has a sequal, my opion is it's not worth watching.

Katy Perry like I've said also beats Britney in a lot of categories. She kisses girls as well.

Fantasia and Jordin Sparks are also better then Brit, and Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson.

I'm not trying to spam, I'm stating my opinion.

When Britney sings, I run away, or just blast Beyonce, and remember who the real queen is.

The real princess of Pop: Beyonce, or Janet, or even Mandy Moore, and Katy Perry.

Anybody but Britney.

a. You will NEVER know what its like having to support your WHOLE family at age 11.
All the incidents in 2007 were caused with Britney being told what to do her whole life and she wanted to rebel.
The public view Britney alot more human then Beyonce so dont try and say Britney's actions are unacceptable when you dont know what its like having her life,

b. IM NOT RACIST, I am sick of you replying to everyone who disses Beyonce etc with stuff like "I cant handle a black woman ruling the charts" because there are Africa-American singers I like e.g some of Keri Hilsons songs and there are many singers from other cultures I like, I dont judge people off their race,
Also Video Phone flopped if I remember correctly and could Beyonce do what Britney does. 3 got number 1 in America with no promotion except a video, Beyonce couldn't do that.

c. Did you mean you liked Katy Perry for kissing girls? Has she ever actually kissed one, need I remind you of the Britney and Madonna kiss if thats what you meant.

d. Wheres Mandy Moore in music now? Oh wait I forgot, she's a flop in music!

Now I dont have anything personal against you or Beyonce but please get your facts straight before dissing Britney!

Last edited:

Kengo

Banned
a. You will NEVER know what its like having to support your WHOLE family at age 11.
All the incidents in 2007 were caused with Britney being told what to do her whole life and she wanted to rebel.
The public view Britney alot more human then Beyonce so dont try and say Britney's actions are unacceptable when you dont know what its like having her life,

b. IM NOT RACIST, I am sick of you replying to everyone who disses Beyonce etc with stuff like "I cant handle a black woman ruling the charts" because there are Africa-American singers I like e.g some of Keri Hilsons songs and there are many singers from other cultures I like, I dont judge people off their race,
Also Video Phone flopped if I remember correctly and could Beyonce do what Britney does. 3 got number 1 in America with no promotion except a video, Beyonce couldn't do that.

c. Did you mean you liked Katy Perry for kissing girls? Has she ever actually kissed one, need I remind you of the Britney and Madonna kiss if thats what you meant.

d. Wheres Mandy Moore in music now? Oh wait I forgot, she's a flop in music!

Now I dont have anything personal against you or Beyonce but please get your facts straight before dissing Britney!

Likewise about you, however, at the end of the day, Beyonce owns the charts. She commands attention.

She's smart. Keri Hilson also dissed Beyonce, to name her of all people is sad.

May God Bless Brit, she's not a bad person, but the way people go on about her on this thread is ridiculous. She isn't music, she's apart of it, there's a difference.

Also, Katy Perry's innocence vs Britney's inconsistency is a no brainer.

Mandy Moore's Only Hope showed class.

It's all about having class, and at the end of the day, do you really think Britney has that?

Now, yes, before no.

I never heard of Britney having to support her family since age 11.

You do know her sister was pregnant at age 16, obviously they weren't in that much trouble, cause if they were, they wouldn't have made it more difficult.

koolhk

A fresh new start^_^
Likewise about you, however, at the end of the day, Beyonce owns the charts. She commands attention.

She's smart. Keri Hilson also dissed Beyonce, to name her of all people is sad.

May God Bless Brit, she's not a bad person, but the way people go on about her on this thread is ridiculous. She isn't music, she's apart of it, there's a difference.

Also, Katy Perry's innocence vs Britney's inconsistency is a no brainer.

Mandy Moore's Only Hope showed class.

It's all about having class, and at the end of the day, do you really think Britney has that?

Now, yes, before no.

I never heard of Britney having to support her family since age 11.

You do know her sister was pregnant at age 16, obviously they weren't in that much trouble, cause if they were, they wouldn't have made it more difficult.

Keri Hilson was just a mention,

Supporting as in Britney's parents got alot of their money from Britney, ever since really the Mickey Mouse Club Days.
Also Jamie Lynn got pregnant many years after Britney's debut and getting pregnant young as nothing to do whether her family is rich or not!

Anyway I feel quilty about this little bicker, lets agree to disagree^^

koolhk

A fresh new start^_^
Ok, sure my apologies to cause you any stress.

Yeah same if I caused any stress, I just felt inclined to defend Britney so sorry if I came off hotheaded.
(its also sweltering in Australia right now so im so stressed lol)^^

Last edited:

HoennMaster

Ok now, this is ridiculous, points need to be corrected. You shouldn't be calling everyone else rude when you are being rude yourself.

Taylor Swift just won Artist of the Year at The People's choice Award's. Meh.

PEOPLE'S CHOICE....popularity, not talent.

If he's racist for insulting Beyonce, then your racist towards white people for insulting Britney.

Kevin is a joke. The only money he gets is from Britney doing her job. He was out partying when they were married. He's not better then her.

The exact thing Kevin did when they were married. Partying doesn't mean your a bad parent. Considering all the pictures of her and her kids, she's a damn good mother.

100% Opinion. If she was too hype up and overrated people wouldn't still be working with her.

Demi Lavato, and Miley Cyrus at least can sing, Brit's voice is not all that, and I can't respect the fact that she lip sings

You act like she's never sung live, she has. Not to mention Demi doesn't sing, she basically screams (for lack of better word)

SHE'S WORTH OVER 100 MILLION, WHY CAN'T SHE HIRE OTHERS TO GO SHOPPING FOR HER.

What the hell does that have to do with anything. She likes to shop, why would she hire someone to do it for her.

Britney's had more hit singles in the last two years then Beyonce has.

Because it's not a big deal.

Hello, 2003 VMAs. Kissing has nothing to do with talent.

Talent is in the eyes of the beholder. Beyonce is great I'll give you that. But Britney's concerts and music videos are more entertaining in my eyes. She's a great dancer, signer, and entertainer.

Last edited:

Kengo

Banned
Ok now, this is ridiculous, points need to be corrected. You shouldn't be calling everyone else rude when you are being rude yourself.

PEOPLE'S CHOICE....popularity, not talent.

If he's racist for insulting Beyonce, then your racist towards white people for insulting Britney.

Kevin is a joke. The only money he gets is from Britney doing her job. He was out partying when they were married. He's not better then her.

The exact thing Kevin did when they were married. Partying doesn't mean your a bad parent. Considering all the pictures of her and her kids, she's a damn good mother.

100% Opinion. If she was too hype up and overrated people wouldn't still be working with her.

You act like she's never sung live, she has. Not to mention Demi doesn't sing, she basically screams (for lack of better word)

What the hell does that have to do with anything. She likes to shop, why would she hire someone to do it for her.

Britney's had more hit singles in the last two years then Beyonce has.

Because it's not a big deal.

Hello, 2003 VMAs. Kissing has nothing to do with talent.

Talent is in the eyes of the beholder. Beyonce is great I'll give you that. But Britney's concerts and music videos are more entertaining in my eyes. She's a great dancer, signer, and entertainer.

Yeah, ok, I'm a rascist who loves Katy Perry, sure.

Look at the 2008 VMA's Britney took home so many awards against some good artists it was a big WTF.

Taylor Swift's album is good, but the whole "I was bullied by a black man" thing is getting old. Not with her, those who hype her up.

Britney deserves forgiviness, but should not be excused or mistaken as being a saint.

Her kids are cute, but when she lost her mind, Kevin was getting his life together, and he really came through in the end and was a good parent.

Katy Perry has a lot to do with it, she's sexy and classy, and not so dramatic.

She may be engaged to Russel Brand right now, but at least she's still sane.

Britney is given wayyy too much credit, Beyonce had to work harder, and has to work hard herself, not get sympathy from fans.

Britney's new album might have been a hit, but that's because of her 90's fans.

Britney is wayyyy to pushed to the forefront and is in deseperate need of a rest. Taylor Swift, Britney Spears, and Lady Gaga should just sit down, and let Katy Perry take over, she is so much better.

Demi and Miley are better then both Lady Gaga and Britney herself, they are both performers, and are true legends in the making.

Disney is loving them right now.

Those who call Britney a pop princess need to get real, cause Katy Perry is wayyyy better.

Watch her videos, she's so much fun.

HoennMaster: You have a big habbit of spreading negativity on to those who disagree with you, I'll ask you to please stop this, you are not the only one on here, I'm here now, you'll just have to deal with the facts.

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
Guys, can you all stop replying to Kengo? The guy is clearly a troll, and not even a good one; all he does is post "I <3 DISNEY/TAYLOR LAUTNER" everywhere he goes in Entertainment, or act hyper-liberal to anyone he disagrees with, accusing them of racism or sexism (see the Anime Spoilers for that). Stop feeding him, he's pathetic.

treespyro

Vintage much?
But this is damm funny though.

Kengo

Banned
Guys, can you all stop replying to Kengo? The guy is clearly a troll, and not even a good one; all he does is post "I <3 DISNEY/TAYLOR LAUTNER" everywhere he goes in Entertainment, or act hyper-liberal to anyone he disagrees with, accusing them of racism or sexism (see the Anime Spoilers for that). Stop feeding him, he's pathetic.

No my friend, you're pathetic, always hating on my game.

Like Rihanna says, Go Hard or Go Home!

Your attempts to get people to ignore me, when I got the facts is plain ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.