• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

x. Pop-Pop 2.0!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kengo

Banned
Umm, no offense, but it is my profile, and I can do whatever I please, it shows my creativity and art.

If y'all can put up with Lady Gaga's looks, you can put up with mine and my Zashley sig! <3
I wasn't talking about a profile picture.
If someone doesn't like Gaga do you really think there going to like your Zashley's signature....
Well on topic.. Did anyone see Mariah Carey tipsy while her acceptance speech her award at the Palm Springs Film Festival. Doesn't Mariah know that you should celebrate after you get your award.

Kengo

Banned
GoodPokemonTrainer121 and ForeverFlame, maybe you guys should check.

Troypay(Troy and Sharpay) are music protegies, High School Musical has been more successful then Britney's albums combined.

It's Alright, It's Ok, beats Circus and 3.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Oh god this is funny because we all know the master of pop is Jacques Villenevue is the best

Look at this song, it is just masterful

Damm straight.

HoennMaster

You don't have facts. You have opinions. Very different. Not to mention your calling everyone else negative and rude when your the one calling everyone sexist and racist and making most of the negative comments.

Yeah, ok, I'm a rascist who loves Katy Perry, sure.

Exactly, now you should see how stupid your racist comment was.

Look at the 2008 VMA's Britney took home so many awards against some good artists it was a big WTF.

Opinion. Piece of Me was a better video then a lot of the other ones to me. It's opinion.

Britney deserves forgiviness, but should not be excused or mistaken as being a saint.

No one's calling her a saint. No pop signer is one either.

Kevin was getting his life together, and he really came through in the end and was a good parent.

She did the exact same thing.

Katy Perry has a lot to do with it, she's sexy and classy, and not so dramatic.

I didn't say Katy, I said kissing.

She may be engaged to Russel Brand right now, but at least she's still sane.

Barely, Katy is not 100% sane, that's why her music is slightly different from normal pop. A good thing too.

Britney's new album might have been a hit, but that's because of her 90's fans.

Bullcrap. If that were the case then Blackout would have been a bigger hit when it was released.

Demi and Miley are better then both Lady Gaga and Britney herself, they are both performers, and are true legends in the making.

Opinion. Actually I wouldn't even call it that. Britney and Gaga's concerts are 10x better then those two.

HoennMaster: You have a big habbit of spreading negativity on to those who disagree with you, I'll ask you to please stop this, you are not the only one on here, I'm here now, you'll just have to deal with the facts.

What a bunch of bull crap. Correcting people's false statements is different from negativity. That statement actually describes you, and judging by other people on this forum, many people would agree with me on this.

Oh, and um Ashley Tisdale's music was more popular than Brit's last time I checked.

Very Wrong. If that were the case Guilty Pleasure would have sold way more then it did. It was a flop. Which is sad because it's a great album. Not to mention Ashley's never had a hit single, even with High School Musical.

Troypay(Troy and Sharpay) are music protegies, High School Musical has been more successful then Britney's albums combined.

Totally wrong. Ratings of movies can't be compared to album sales.

Last edited:

Mawile412

Problem
O_O

well.... i like Lady Gaga so much now. i love all her songs :) she has alot of talent

Kengo

Banned
That's the thing, the majority of people on here are biased towards Brit.

They don't comprehend the fact that her music is overexposed, and her talent is only but so much.

KetchupO

tωisted

They don't comprehend the fact that her music is overexposed, and her talent is only but so much.

Beyonce is overexposed. "Good Girl Gone Bad" era Rihanna was overexposed.
The last time Brit even came close to being as overexposed as these two was probably Oops/Britney era.

For being one of the most well-known women in the industry, her music is surprisingly underrated & she hardly ever get's the credit she deserves because people are so quick to assume & judge based on what the media has presented her to be like.

She hardly does interviews or talk-shows or attends award ceremonies. That's why when she does, it's a pretty big deal, just like Madonna or MJ. On the other hand, BeYWANce is wherever the fark I turn my head, the girl needs to know when to stop & sit down, then maybe people wouldn't get sick of her as quick.

HoennMaster

Britney is overexposed lately because most people want to see her make a comeback after everything that happened and get back on top, which is doing. Beyonce is just as overexposed lately, as is Rihanna. You act like Britney is the only one in the world that is.

No one is saying that she is an amazing singer with amazing vocal talent. Her voice range is limited, but she still has a good voice, she can dance her *** off when given the proper moves (Jamie King didn't giver her enough good routines for the The Circus Tour). If she didn't have talent people wouldn't still be following her.

Kengo

Banned
Britney is overexposed lately because most people want to see her make a comeback after everything that happened and get back on top, which is doing. Beyonce is just as overexposed lately, as is Rihanna. You act like Britney is the only one in the world that is.

No one is saying that she is an amazing singer with amazing vocal talent. Her voice range is limited, but she still has a good voice, she can dance her *** off when given the proper moves (Jamie King didn't giver her enough good routines for the The Circus Tour). If she didn't have talent people wouldn't still be following her.

True dat, except Beyonce isn't overesxposed to me, and Rihanna's album might have been the best selling of its debut, but other than that, Rihanna needs new and better music.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
O_O

well.... i like Lady Gaga so much now. i love all her songs :) she has alot of talent

Omg I love her. She's like the new Britteny (no offense).

Immense talent. My favorite song by her is Poker Face. I haven't bought her second album, but I'm planning on doing that next time I go to the mall.

Status
Not open for further replies.