• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

x. Pop-Pop 2.0!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
This is the one I've heard, listen to and downloaded. Hopefully it's legit cause I love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZXN4LnMG_g

And the Bizarrity ensues with that Telephone artwork. This video better be worth it! And with Bieber, hopefully as he grows older he expands his music subject matter. "Down to Earth" is one of his best songs, mostly because it isn't about a girl and you can tell it's personal

Obsessed with What is Love and Reloaded now!

Ryuu$ei

hey so what do you guys think of justin bieber and adam lambert?
i personally really like their music and videos.

Personally, I can't stand both of them. Justin Bieber's songs are really annoying and I felt he ruined the We Are the World remake.

Adam Lambert... hate him but Whatya Want From Me is good. The rest, no.

Anyway, I'm more into UK Music and have been loving most of the artists that did well there. Hopefully they'll be able to break into the States successfully (Pixie Lott, Little Boots, Alexandra Burke, JLS to name some).

gliscor

*BAD ROMANCE*
Thanks for letting me know of the two new songs bye lady gaga LOVE them both.
Do we know if Reloaded is official

Anyway, I'm more into UK Music and have been loving most of the artists that did well there. Hopefully they'll be able to break into the States successfully (Pixie Lott, Little Boots, Alexandra Burke, JLS to name some).
Wow I didn't know that Little Boots was from the UK. I heard one of there songs called "Earthquake" and it was really great.

hey so what do you guys think of justin bieber and adam lambert?
Eh I don't really like Justin Bieber he is getting a little irritated. And I don't like his music that much either. At first I thought it was a girl singing but it turned out it wasn't.
I don't like Adam Lambert that much but I like him better than Bieber.

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
I don't think he ruined it, I think the song didn't need to be touched in the first place. Besides, Lionel Richie must have some faith in the kid if he allowed him to sing his line. Lionel was one of the producers/writers for the original. And if people (not just you, I've heard this backlash all over the place) are gunna insult him, they might as well include Miley, Jonas Brothers and Lil Wayne, who have even less vocal talent.

Anyone know what's up with Usher? I'm hardly a fan but I keep seeing these "buzz singles" released on Itunes but with every single, it seems his album gets pushed back along with it. His label wants the proper "set up" but I honestly don't see it. I feel like he can't get back into his prime like several artists are able to do.

ChloboShoka

Writer
Sugababes are amazing. I love all four line ups of the sugababes. <3 I can't stop listening to them. I adore their covers. All seven studio albums have impressed me and I like how each song is different, but also has some sort of era for it.

I think it would have been nice to have seen the original babes reform and crash gate a performance of the recent line up. I would find that cool but hilarious.

New album sweet 7 is out on the 7th of March and I'll be buying the single Wear My Kiss later on today.

FusionSonicX

It's Lil' Kim, ho!
Anyone know what's up with Usher? I'm hardly a fan but I keep seeing these "buzz singles" released on Itunes but with every single, it seems his album gets pushed back along with it. His label wants the proper "set up" but I honestly don't see it. I feel like he can't get back into his prime like several artists are able to do.

Well, there's only been three songs "released"...

Papers was a buzz single from the get go, Hey Daddy is the official first single and There Goes My Baby was released as a "Countdown to..." as per usual with album releases on iTunes.

Ryuu$ei

Sugababes are amazing. I love all four line ups of the sugababes. <3 I can't stop listening to them. I adore their covers. All seven studio albums have impressed me and I like how each song is different, but also has some sort of era for it.

I think it would have been nice to have seen the original babes reform and crash gate a performance of the recent line up. I would find that cool but hilarious.

New album sweet 7 is out on the 7th of March and I'll be buying the single Wear My Kiss later on today.

Mm... Sugababes <3

They have loads of drama though, I think the girls don't really like each other. (idk, I don't really keep up with them). Not really hooked on their latest two songs tho ;o; Love Get Sexy, it's addictive.

@GoodPokemonTrainer121, yeap she is! I think she was a Youtube discovered singer. I love her tunes, they're really catchy and addictive.

Just in...

http://www.metro.co.uk/showbiz/8145...eparation-from-ashley-cole-official-statement

The official split. Cheryl can do better than Ashley, move on Cheryl <3 She doesn't need a cheating husband

p.s. i guess it'd be more relevant here than in the dead News Thread.

Last edited:

This.

I'm from the UK and I feel that our music is alot more varied and gorunded than music from America.

Did anyone watch the Brits on the 16th? (old news but noone else talked about it here) Lady Gaga got all three awards she was nominated for. She was so cute during her acceptance speeches. She was flowing tears ^_^

If you a fan of the Sugababes, high five me :3 *high fives the unknown people*

HoennMaster

What can I say. We Americans love our dance and electronic music. Honestly, I see American music being more varied. However, living over hear I don't see all UK acts, but it seems like most UK acts are basic pop while American Pop acts really explore sub-genres. Like I said though, this is opinion since I don't know every single UK act.

FireKero!

SWABLR
Totally been listening to Fame Monster all night tonight. Grat follow up to the fame. :) Also falling in love with Vampire Weekend. Such a hard group to get into with their first record...dunno why! xD

Draken

May I ask, where did you discover this?
I'm pretty sure there was no mention of them being singles(however there were rumours for Hot as Ice and Toy Soilder for 3rd and 4th Singles from Blackout but that was never confirmed),
Blackout probably wouldn't of had more then 4 Singles anyway, Radar probably would of been the last if it wasn't cancelled.
Hot as Ice was gonna be the 3rd single, Radar was gonna be the 4th single. From Blackout. ^_^

HoennMaster

Don't remember if anyone posted, but Christina's Bionic was pushed back again to late April at the earliest :( I don't that will even be true since she hasn't promoted it at all.

Last edited:

MizuJosh

Sapphire Kingdra
Adam blew his potential with the horrible "Whataya Want From Me." It sounds like something I would have written when I was 12.

Don't have much of an opinion on Justin Bieber tbh.

His upcoming single "If I Had You" is awesome though. It suits him perfectly, and it's my favorite track off of For Your Entertainment.

<3 Gaga. Listened to both The Fame Monster and For Your Entertainment today.

gliscor

*BAD ROMANCE*
His upcoming single "If I Had You" is awesome though. It suits him perfectly, and it's my favorite track off of For Your Entertainment.

Yeah i agree i really like most his songs of his album and if i had you is one of my favourites, but i didn't know that it was gonna be his next single, awsome

And speaking of GaGa, I heard that the Telephone video is coming out this weekend, did anyone else hear this?

HoennMaster

Yeah Ryan Seacrest is the one who said that. I hope its true.

Anyway, someone ended Kesha's....oh I'm sorry Ke$ha....with a dollar sign! reign on the Billboard 100. And It is last years reigning champs the Black Eyed Peas. Imma Be hit number one this week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.