• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

x. Pop-Pop 2.0!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

gliscor

*BAD ROMANCE*
OMG!! seriously when is the video for telephone coming out.
I'm getting really sick of people saying it's coming out this day and then it's not, then it's another day and yet it desn't come out.
But i can't wait for it come out it looks really good from the pictures and it's an awsome song so yeah i just want it to come out already.

Has Anybody seen the video for Blah Blah Blah, it's not the best video for it but it seems to work a little, whats your opinion on it

HoennMaster

Well Ryan Seacrest lied, so lets form an angry mob and go to his house. :)

Gaga just updated....one of her websites....:

Lady Gaga said:
Telephone is coming I promise! Still editing. I want it to be perfect. The Haus has dubbed her a "masterpiece."

Last edited:

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
Quit hyping it up so much GaGa, really. I am excited but if they knew they would set it back so much, why give a date for the fans. I like that she's a perfectionist but hopefully she doesn't disappoint.

Beyonce said she's taking a break from music apparently, too bad she has Telephone and Put it In a Love Song with Alicia Keys still to release video wise. I think I'm looking forward to her break, hopefully when she comes back it will be a more subtle Beyonce. She's so intense lately, I love her softer side, the side we see in interviews...none of this Sasha Fierce business.

I'm actually liking Usher's song More, its catchy and fun to listen to in the car.

Last edited:

HoennMaster

Ok, if anyone was still denying, this all but confirms Nicole Scherzinger has a huge ego. Kimberly and Ashley have also left the Pussycat Dolls leaving just Nicole and Melody. Kind of sad. And considering what happened on Britney's tour, I doubt Melody is going to stick around. Such a shame, Melody, Jessica, and Ashley are my faves.

gliscor

*BAD ROMANCE*
Ok, if anyone was still denying, this all but confirms Nicole Scherzinger has a huge ego. Kimberly and Ashley have also left the Pussycat Dolls leaving just Nicole and Melody

thats quite sad i really liked the pussycat dolls, they had some really catchy songs in Doll Domination.

Does anybody else think that Ke$ha isn't gonna last much longer
it seems as if that her other songs aren't going to get up and out.

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
I don't know why the girls are leaving but they wouldn't be recording right now even if they were getting along; Nicole is going to be on the upcoming season of Dancing with the "Stars" which requires alot of training and no time for recording, provided she doesn't get booted off early.

HoennMaster

They're leaving because their tired of Nicole's ego. There treated like back-up dancers. They rarely give them backing vocals, and when they do 90% of them go to Melody and the other 10% to Jessica and Nicole makes it so that they barely appear in the music videos. Both Kimberly and Jessica said that working with Nicole is just horrible.

Draken

Carmit,Jessica,Kimberly,Ashley are all working on a Solo album right now.

gliscor

*BAD ROMANCE*
Well the video for telephone has git a new release date,
Apparently it's going to be released on March 8
Also GaGa released a new picture
00031087.jpg

koolhk

A fresh new start^_^
So they finally announced Ayumi Hamasaki's new album today, and I'm so excited :D Rock 'n' Roll Circus, April 14th 2010 <3

The Title sounds great^^
I wonder if it will be electronic like Next Level or something different, Rock perhaps(as the title suggests)?
I also hope she does the whole "Circus Image" like Britney and Kumi Koda did.

Speaking of J-Pop, Namie Amuro is apparantly announcing "Fake" featuring A.I soon as a Video as already been filmed, no word on "Break It" yet^^

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
I don't know anything about that genre but I guess that's exciting news?!

Apparently Jlo's is dropped from her label. The album didn't really look like it was about to sell exceptionally but I did like Louboutins and What is Love.

I've been listening to Ghetto Gospel by Tupac and Elton John, such a powerful song and the two styles juxtaposed together is so good.

And on a less substantial note, I do like "eenie meenie" by Sean Kingston & Justin Bieber, it's a cute song really. Bieber's vocals, when they aren't distorted, are not even bad.

Chris-kun

i still believe
The Title sounds great^^
I wonder if it will be electronic like Next Level or something different, Rock perhaps(as the title suggests)?
I also hope she does the whole "Circus Image" like Britney and Kumi Koda did.

Speaking of J-Pop, Namie Amuro is apparantly announcing "Fake" featuring A.I soon as a Video as already been filmed, no word on "Break It" yet^^

Well, one of the videos looks like it'll have an electo feel, since it's got a whole club scene (my set). At least according to the TeamAyu Blog Pictures.

The two songs we have previews for are Microphone and Don't look back, and they don't sound quite electro. The photoshoot was done in London <3 I don't think it'll be as circusy as Brit and Kuu's, the previews of the cover shoot from ViVi's DejiDeji Diary don't look like it at all

gliscor

*BAD ROMANCE*
And on a less substantial note, I do like "eenie meenie" by Sean Kingston & Justin Bieber, it's a cute song really. Bieber's vocals, when they aren't distorted, are not even bad.

I know right, i heard the song and his newest single, Never let you go, and i thought they were good. aswell as that i have noticed that his voice is sort of changing. One thing i hope he sort of stops is writing and singing these songs about love cause he's what 16 come on. i just hope he widens his song variety

Draken

Is Namie Amuro releasing a new album already?

Past<Future came out in December, That way too fast imo.

I heard that "Telephone" clip will premiere on Thursday on E! News and more news to come on Monday at ladygaga.com And I also heard that it supposedly TEN MINUTES LONG! Wow if a music video is 10 minutes long it must be amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.