• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

x. Pop-Pop 2.0!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

gliscor

*BAD ROMANCE*
OMG Just watched telephone it's soooo good
I loved it.
there are some things in the video that i didn't like but what the hell it was still very entertaining
I laughed when it said "Prison for *****es" and the thing about her not having a ****
also were they meant to be "together" lady gaga and beyonce?
And was that a chick she was making out with in the exercise yard lol i can't tell.
also it was random when it said Lets make a sandwhich.
beyonce and lady gaga have done it again from the big dance scene at the end to when lady gaga first gets in the car
Congrats on a graet vid

HoennMaster

Well there's also the fact that GaGa killed her boyfriend in the "Paparazzi" video. Beyonce bails GaGa out of jail so she can help her kill her own boyfriend because, you know, she has the experience.

Again, it doesn't explain the fact about why they killed everyone else. It would seem because they don't want witnesses, but if that were the case they should have done it elsewhere.

Ryuu$ei

Yay! Congrats Rihanna on her first Hot 100 #1 from the Rated R album! I'm so glad she's managed to do it again <3 The song's amazing and I love it so much.

Telephone is just weird. I don't like it or hate it, I just find it insanely weird.

HoennMaster

At least the first two singles didn't go to number 1. I really don't feel happy for her getting a number 1 anymore though because it's become expected. I'd like to see more number ones from other artists who have better songs. Love Rude Boy though.

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
I kind of agree, I mean it's almost manditory that BEP, Rihanna and GaGa recieve #1 singles on a variety of different charts; I feel like they're deserving though.

I actually didn't like Alejandro at first when I bought the Fame Monster, so I never put it on my Ipod. Now though, after hearing it more and more, it's grown on me and I realized I've missed out. However, it's not as well recieved as many of her other singles in my opinion considering it's very different you could say.

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Again, it doesn't explain the fact about why they killed everyone else. It would seem because they don't want witnesses, but if that were the case they should have done it elsewhere.
In the behind the scenes video for "Telephone", Jonas Akerlund [the director] says that the poison put in the food/honey was meant only for Tyrese but somehow gets around the diner. Obviously for the video as a whole the intention was for everyone in the diner to die, but I don't think GaGa and Beyonce's characters meant to cause a mass murder.

Speaking of the "Telephone" music video, has anyone else seen the clip of that ultra-conservative, heavily botoxed lady basically saying Lady GaGa has a part to blame in the corruption of North America's youth? She makes a bunch of erroneous observations such as there apparently being an implied lesbionic relationship between GaGa and Beyonce in the video. Umm...what? She also comments on the "I told you she didn't have a dick" line, when if she did her homework she would know that it was a light jab at the hermaphrodite rumours GaGa has had to endure. I love how the anchor that's interviewing this lady even thinks she's taking it a bit too far. It's 2010! Madonna was doing these half-naked, controversial things 20 years ago! Why is this still news? Only on Fox News!

Though I did realize the other day that GaGa has killed at least one person in each of the last three videos she's done. It is kind of getting repetetive.

At least the first two singles didn't go to number 1. I really don't feel happy for her getting a number 1 anymore though because it's become expected.
I think that's a little unfair. "Russian Roulette" and "Hard" barely made it into the top 10, so "Rude Boy" is the first really commercially successful thing to come from 'Rated R'. I know tons of artists would kill for a top 10 single and a platinum certified [key word being certified] album, but when you're as famous as Rihanna pretty much anything you put out is going to get some attention.

Good news and bad news [well, according to me] to Alexandra Burke fans. The good news: apparently "All Night Long" is going to be her 3rd official single in the UK and not the previously reported "The Silence". I'm so happy, as I've always loved that song and have been waiting for it to be a single! Infact, it was the first song of Burke's to make it onto my iPod, even before "Bad Boys". The bad news: it's been remixed and features Pitbull. Guh. Not only do I hate Pitbull, but the bridge is completely replaced by his horrible rap! Apparently this single mix is going to replace the normal version on the US edition of 'Overcome'. I'm sticking with the original, thanks.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I want to kill that bitch for saying that crap.

Oh by the way, I read today that GaGa was coming to Minnesota on Monday. I am super happy!

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
Yeah, her performance on American Idol was a hot mess. I mean, apparently she's being saying she wants to be taken seriously and stuff, but really, YOU are the one who started your career with saying you tried to sneak into Prince's house AND played up the fact that you brush your teeth with Jack Daniels. I mean really, first impressions are everything and I'm sorry you didn't present youself in a way that people could take you seriously. You still had a number one single for so long, get over it?

END RANT hahha.

Apparently the devil, I mean Perez hilton, convinced GaGa to do a Trilogy, after completeing Telephone. And I hope she changes her mind. I want the video for Alelandro to be fresh and exciting not another "oh btw it's a sequal to another video" type deal.

HoennMaster

Let me just say that Kesha is awful. I watched her on American Idol last night; she's trying so hard to be the next Lady Gaga and failing miserably. Anyone who likes her has terrible taste in music.

I had the same exact opinion. No matter how many people say Britney is, Kesha is clearly the definition of a walking trainwreck. She's so annoying.

Speaking of the "Telephone" music video, has anyone else seen the clip of that ultra-conservative, heavily botoxed lady basically saying Lady GaGa has a part to blame in the corruption of North America's youth? She makes a bunch of erroneous observations such as there apparently being an implied lesbionic relationship between GaGa and Beyonce in the video. Umm...what? She also comments on the "I told you she didn't have a dick" line, when if she did her homework she would know that it was a light jab at the hermaphrodite rumours GaGa has had to endure. I love how the anchor that's interviewing this lady even thinks she's taking it a bit too far. It's 2010! Madonna was doing these half-naked, controversial things 20 years ago! Why is this still news? Only on Fox News!

Oh I should've known that Megyn Kelly was involved. Gaga's next video should be her and Britney poisoning her. LOL

Seriously, adults need to open their minds already.

I think that's a little unfair. "Russian Roulette" and "Hard" barely made it into the top 10, so "Rude Boy" is the first really commercially successful thing to come from 'Rated R'. I know tons of artists would kill for a top 10 single and a platinum certified [key word being certified] album, but when you're as famous as Rihanna pretty much anything you put out is going to get some attention.

Top 10 is a successful single. I don't like seeing bad singles at number one. Russian Roulette and Hard are ok, but not number one material.

Oh by the way, I read today that GaGa was coming to Minnesota on Monday. I am super happy!

I know I'm super excited. I can't wait to get tickets.

Oh I should've known that Megyn Kelly was involved. Gaga's next video should be her and Britney poisoning her. LOL

Seriously, adults need to open their minds already.

It's not really adults in general as much as it is conservative adults. Normally I would be able to understand conservatives, however, the only visible ones have their heads crammed so far up their own recta...

You get it. See, most adults I know would just shrug that sort of thing off. However, there are the uber-conservatives who lose their minds about it, and ruin things for everyone (eventually).

HoennMaster

I guess. They need to realize that this music doesn't always effect people like that. I've been watching Britney strutting her sexy body around for a decade now and yet I'm not jumping bed to bed.

I guess. They need to realize that this music doesn't always effect people like that. I've been watching Britney strutting her sexy body around for a decade now and yet I'm not jumping bed to bed.

And thank God music doesn't have the personality-skewing powers conservatives claim it has. Can you imagine how ****ed up I'd be...

See, it REALLY pisses me off hearing things like this, but I am also a fan of other music blamed for questionable behavior (i.e. Rammstein) and it offends me on levels you couldn't imagine to hear that as a result; the music doesn't make the listener do stupid things... the listener was screwed-up from the start.

It wasn't even hot.

I don't know how she could be sexy, what with her apparent alcoholism and whatnot. I don't see how that could be popular. I understand about a good sound and whatever (I listen to a few groups cause they just sound so good, after all.), but come on. Aren't some people just buying into a gimmick? And that possibility makes my head hurt.

gliscor

*BAD ROMANCE*
OMG!!! i hust saw what they did to the telephone music video
They just played it n channel V
They skip wright up to the part just before GaGa picks up the phone
They then skipped most of the diner scene, like they just kept playing the song from when beyonce's ment to stop songing. it looks like they only killed tyrese.
And they skipped the lets make a sandwhich thing
I knew the video was going to be edited but in my opinion they just ruined it.

Let me just say that Kesha is awful. I watched her on American Idol last night; she's trying so hard to be the next Lady Gaga and failing miserably. Anyone who likes her has terrible taste in music.

I like some of her songs. But I think she uses the word "Dude" way too much. Lady Gaga is still my number 1 love though. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.