• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

x. Pop-Pop 2.0!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have discovered a new form of entertainment: Watching Justin Bieber steadily rising in twitter followers. He gets around two new ones per second, I'm not joking.

HoennMaster

Aww...some people have all the luck. I'm stuck watching recordings from her various concerts whilst she's on tour. I love her Monster and Alejandro performances, though the latter is a bit too graphic even for her style. I heard GaGa is celibate. You wouldn't know if from watching her on stage and in music videos but it's a neat little fun fact. Still love her music :p

Luck is the best way to describe. It took a few times to get the $85 tickets. I'm next to the stage on the lower level too! :)

koolhk

A fresh new start^_^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWPdAx7AWdg
This is Uffie's New Song "ADD SUV" featuring Pharrell. For anyone who dosen't know her she Released the Underground Hit "Pop the Glock" in 2006.
Alot of people say there are comparison's between her and Ke$ha. This song is better then Half of Ke$ha's Album,
I'm not really a fan of Uffie but it is a good song.
She has her Debut Album "Sex Dreams and Denim Jean's" being Released on May 31 2010.

I also ordered Ayumi Hamasaki's "Rock N Roll Circus" Yesterday, i'm very excited about it^^

Last edited:

Chelc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWPdAx7AWdg
This is Uffie's New Song "ADD SUV" featuring Pharrell. For anyone who dosen't know her she Released the Underground Hit "Pop the Glock" in 2006.
Alot of people say there are comparison's between her and Ke$ha. This song is better then Half of Ke$ha's Album,
I'm not really a fan of Uffie but it is a good song.
She has her Debut Album "Sex Dreams and Denix Jean's" being Released on May 31 2010.

I also ordered Ayumi Hamasaki's "Rock N Roll Circus" Yesterday, i'm very excited about it^^

I love Uffie. Thanks for the link!

I think Uffie is more Electro, while Ke$ha is more Pop. I can see why there would be comparisons, though.

Ugh, I can't wait for her debut album. I'm so bummed I can't see her, M.I.A., and Amanda Blank on tour. :(

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Gaga's apparently laid out some killer new tracks for her new album, according to Akon

I heard that too (on Wikipedia lol), though I thought she was just being a tad bit overconfident since I think all her songs are "killer". I believe she commented on having writen "some of her best work" (hope it was really her saying that) for her third album and I'm wondering if it could really be that good. Apparently Akon thinks so, and when has he been wrong? He was right in helping GaGa get famous anyway :)

HoennMaster

I think she needs to take a break already. I love her to death, but she just extended The Monster Ball Tour through December. That puts her on tour for a year, and the album will probably come out around January-March 2011 then. She's going to collapse from exhaustion.

Lorde

I agree, she's really overdoing it to the point where I'm afraid she's just going to collapse on stage one of these days. I'm actually expecting it, it's bound to happen. I heard she was feeling weak during one of her concerts a while back. She just loves what she does. Anyway, I do hope the album won't be released for a while since I'm hoping she'll release Dance in the Dark and Monster as her fourth and fifth singles from her second album sometime before 2011 so a 2011 release for her third album works well.

Chris-kun

i still believe
Officially, this is her third album. She fought and managed to make The Fame Monster her second album.

I think she needs to release something unrelated to The Fame before she can take a break. tbh, it's necessary to really establish herself as a lasting artist, I fear she'll fade away if she takes a break too quickly.

Lorde

Officially, this is her third album. She fought and managed to make The Fame Monster her second album.

I think she needs to release something unrelated to The Fame before she can take a break. tbh, it's necessary to really establish herself as a lasting artist, I fear she'll fade away if she takes a break too quickly.

Well I think it depends on how long her "break" would last. I don't want her to just disappear for years like some of the other artists, I just think she needs to slow it down a bit. She's touring like crazy, she has no time for herself as she's always busy with concerts, recording, choosing/making outfits, and appearing on TV. She really needs some time to unwind before she starts anything else. I hear she doesn't sleep as well as she should and she refuses to take medication to help her sleep. I don't know how she does it, she's doing too many things at once and it's going to affect her sooner or later.

Anyway, looking forward to her third album and the music video for Alejandro. I heard Alejandro on the radio and it sounded soooo good :)

HoennMaster

I first heard Alejandro on the radio last night and was so happy. It sounded great being blasted from the car speakers. I can not wait for the video. Hopefully it's not as long of a wait as it was for Telephone.

I heard she was feeling weak during one of her concerts a while back.

Yeah, she barely moved during Bad Romance, even laying down at one point.

Chelc

I bring this thread Christina news.

Christina Aguilera Official Website

Previews, pictures, etc, are there of the NMT video, premiering April 30, 12:01am on her VEVO channel!

Other upcoming events for Christina include:
The Oprah Winfrey Show - May 7th
American Idol Finale - May 26th
MTV Movie Awards - June 6th
The Today Show Toyota Concert Series - June 8th
The Late Show with David Letterman - June 9th
Regis and Kelly - June 10th
The CBS Early Show - June 11th
VH1 Storytellers - June 13th
Out Magazine - June issue
Elle Magazine - TBA
Latina Magazine - TBA

Lorde

Yay Christina's performing on American Idol! That'll hopefully make up for some of the disappoints this season. I'll be sure to watch it. She really is making a comeback isn't she? She was my favorite artist back a few years ago then she disappeared off the face of the Earth. She seems a little bit different now though, a little bitter from some of the things she's been saying but I do like her new single (Not Myself Tonight). I gotta remember to buy Bionic, can't wait for JUNE! :p

Last edited:

HoennMaster

Geesh, she's going to be on almost every night it seems. Better soak it up before she goes on another hiatus.

Ok....so I'm not really liking the Not Myself Tonight video. It looks like Dirrty meets Lady Gaga, and not in a good way.

BTW, has anyone heard Demi Lovato's new song Me, Myself, and Time? I love it. One of the few songs of hers I like.

Last edited:

KetchupO

tωisted
Geesh, she's going to be on almost every night it seems. Better soak it up before she goes on another hiatus.

Ok....so I'm not really liking the Not Myself Tonight. It looks like Dirrty meets Lady Gaga, and not in a good way.

I loved it, aside from the Human Nature, Express yourself, Bad Romance & 3 rip-offs.

Compare:
xtina-lady-gaga.jpg

&
xtina-ladygaga3.jpg

xeroxtinacopiesmadonna5.jpg

madonna.jpg

madonnaexpressyourself-300x276.jpg

She looked amazing & the visuals are stunning, but overall, it's just so blatant & unoriginal...

KetchupO

tωisted
Is the perfume the reference to 3 you are talking about?
The plain white background. The white leotard. The choreography & the way back-up dancers are spread out. The facial close-up at the end.

gliscor

*BAD ROMANCE*
I just saw the video for not myself tonight it was good but yeah i did see all those other video idea's used. to me she was trying to hard to get out there again and yeah when i watched the seconded time it reminded me of a Lady GaGa Music video

Also i have seen justin biebers new video for eenie meenie, it had a good story line and everything but it was not the best video he has had,the video was just really wierd cause the girl he was flirting with looked like 20 but i don't know apparently it's the same girl from his baby video, one time in it it looks like he is wearing really dark coloured lipstick Lol, But yeah nothing compared to his video for never let you go.

CONKERSBADFURDAY

Drunken Squirrel
Out of all the American pop artists out there, Lady Gaga is the only one I actually respect, and it's not for her music either. Sure, some of it is catchy, but it's not my cup o tea as they say. But I do know that she writes ALL of it as well as plans out most of her music videos. She's very much involved with what she does, and everything is done for a reason (according to her). I respect that level of artistry.

If Taylor Swift is considered pop and not some offshoot of country, then she's okay to. Some of her songs are catchy (though she *******ized Romeo and Juliet. SHAKESPEARE IS NOT AMUSED >:[)

Ke$ha needs to die in a horrible fire, and I look forward to the day when Justin Beiber's testicles drop and his voice changes. Someone's career will be over >:3

*Goes back to listening to JPop*

Oh lookie, a wild X-Japan and Amurio Namie appeared!

Status
Not open for further replies.