• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

x. Pop-Pop 2.0!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelc

Yep, Britney saw Lady Gaga in concert last night. She went backstage, and took pics with Gaga and some lucky fans, or that's what I've heard. There was some rumor that Beyonce was supposed to show up to perform Telephone, but she didn't.

The 4th KIRA said:
Looks interesting, if it's real then it's not as many songs as I would have liked. "Born This Way" sounds like a tribute to the gay community, I'm interested to see how it'll be received if it's really real and I hope it is :)

I don't think it's the full thing...at least I hope not. :( I need more Gaga songs!

Yayyy for Britney on Glee! :] I love Glee, so I'll def. be watching.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
She also said she's going to meet Lady Gaga. :)

Yeah apparently she attended GaGa's The Monster Ball Tour concert in LA or something recently. But I heard that she only stayed for a few songs. I wish they'd perform together sometime, I've always wanted to see Britney collaborate with another big star since it hasn't happened yet in recent memory (at least not to my recollection). I really need to watch Glee, all the Popstars are in it now with their own episodes :S

HoennMaster

Just two and a half weeks until I get to see the Monster Ball!

I'm so glad Britney is still working on her album. I want her to release something, but I want her to make an even bigger splash then she did with Circus.

Sugababes have announced they're starting to record their 8th album and planning to release it in 2011. I think it's nice they have all the drama behind them now. I hope they don't keep pushing the album release like they did with Sweet 7.

Well a line-up changed didn't help with Sweet 7's release. I'm actually starting to like the Sugababes. I love most of the song's I've heard so far.

Last edited:

Lorde

I'm not interested in Britney or "the ever-changing-3".

But more GaGa, now!

Britney wasn't on my list of favorite pop stars again until recently. She was a bit more relevant a couple years ago so it was kind of hard for me to adjust and appreciate her music again. I still love her though, I just don't particularly like her recent work from Circus. I'm just stuck in the past.

ChloboShoka

Writer
I got my hands on Blackout yesterday. I really liked it, it's one of her best albums she's done in my opinion. All of the songs are well produced and catchy. Britney's albums are always consistant and a step over the rest so I think her new album is gonna be smashing.

Keisha Buchanan's song fearless sounds really nice as well. I hope it makes it to her debut album.

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
I'm also excited to hear confirmed news about Britney at work, its almost been a complete year since "3" was released. The Singles Collection was a tad unnecessary so I'm glad a new studio album is in early stages; and if we know Britney, she'll whip out some awesome tracks in no time.

I just want Teenage Dream to be released already. Circle the Drain, Teenage Dream and California Gurls are all awesome summer tracks. I saw on Youtube Katy performing Peacock, which although not golden, seems like it could be a catchy jam. The album is shaping up to be exactly what she promised; light, fun but with some intelligence.

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
I just want Teenage Dream to be released already. Circle the Drain, Teenage Dream and California Gurls are all awesome summer tracks. I saw on Youtube Katy performing Peacock, which although not golden, seems like it could be a catchy jam. The album is shaping up to be exactly what she promised; light, fun but with some intelligence.

I am enjoying Katy's album so far. It is what it is light, and pure fun. Although I must admit every time I hear Teenage Dream I feel a bit lonely it just reminds me that I'm single ._.

In Ke$ha news, she might be headlining for her own tour after she is done with Rhianna. I'm glad for this, I don't really like Rhianna's music, and was bummed when I heard this is who Ke$ha was touring with.

Also Take It Off might or might not be her last single from Animal. I hope she closes of with the title track Animal. Its one of my favorites from there and a good way to wrap it all off.

Lorde

In Ke$ha news, she might be headlining for her own tour after she is done with Rhianna. I'm glad for this, I don't really like Rhianna's music, and was bummed when I heard this is who Ke$ha was touring with.

Also Take It Off might or might not be her last single from Animal. I hope she closes of with the title track Animal. Its one of my favorites from there and a good way to wrap it all off.

Ke$ha on tour, hmm. I've never seen her perform live so I have no idea whether that's a good thing but I did hear that she was touring with Rihanna although her role is small. I don't know if she's ready to tour alone, she's just starting out. As for her singles, I have a hard time keeping track of her chart performance but as for her last single, I don't think Animal would do the job. I've heard it, it's my least favorite song from her album.

Lorde

Found some new info on Lady GaGa's new album, including information that the whole Lady GaGa/David Bowie collaboraton was a hoax:

As anticipation grows around Lady Gaga's new album, which Gaga has asserted is her "best work to date," so do the rumors.

On August 12, 2010, celebrity blog Oh No They Didn't posted a scan of a document which hinted that Gaga may have collaborated with David Bowie during a July recording session in Sydney, Australia in July. Bowie, however, quickly shot down the rumor, saying in a statement, "The suggestion that David Bowie is producing and participating in the production of Lady Gaga's next album is untrue and a hoax."

While he couldn't reveal any specific information about the album, producer RedOne -- the Moroccan-Swedish mastermind behind Gaga's monster hits "Just Dance," "Love Game," "Poker Face," "Bad Romance" and "Alejandro" -- assures Billboard that the new material is worth waiting for.

"It's going to be shocking, shocking, shocking!" RedOne says of Gaga's new music. "You never want to go too far from your brand -- people love you for a reason. But we still want to give them something with a kick, something that makes them say, 'Oh my God! We didn't expect this!'" Source

He made it sound like Lady GaGa is going to try something other than Pop on her third album. Not sure if that's a good thing, I like her in the Pop genre and she did ok with You and I which is kind of like Rock but it seems like a real stretch :S

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
I know right? I just found album previews and I love Last Friday Night and Firework. Some songs are a little bit filler but it seems like a fun album.

Chelc

I don't love or hate Teenage Dream... I guess it wasn't as great as I expected it to be. It's still a good album, and E.T. owns my life. I hope it's a single.

Yeah I read that the Bowie thing was a hoax. =[ Oh well. That would've been cool.

The Britney pics on the Glee set are cute. It's also Britney vs Gaga on Twitter...lol the fans are really going at it to see who can get the most followers.

Lorde

Wow I thought it might just have been a rumor afterall but it looks to be legit then if we have images. I think Britney looks adorable and I'm looking forward to seeing her on Glee soon.

The Britney pics on the Glee set are cute. It's also Britney vs Gaga on Twitter...lol the fans are really going at it to see who can get the most followers.

Yeah I heard about that. Kind of odd that people take these kinds of things seriously. It's just the internet lol. Gaga versus Bieber on YouTube on the other hand, has my interest ;)

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
I listened to it in full finally and I do like it. The highlights are obviously the singles (mostly Teenage Dream its like the perfect end of summer song) but I also love Hummingbird Heart beat, Last Friday Night and the guilty pleasure, Peacock.

I'll admit I was expecting more too, just because she seemed serious in interviews about this album solidifying her place in the music business.

Can't wait for the Britney episode of Glee. She won't be attending the MTV VMA's this year due to recording conflicts so hopefully this means we'll get a single in October or Novemeber, I'd love it. Maybe even something to coincide with her birthday.

HoennMaster

When did she say she wasn't going to the VMAS? Not like it matters anyway since she's not performing or nominated. The VMAs just aren't the same without Britney.

Status
Not open for further replies.