• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

x. Pop-Pop 2.0!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris-kun

i still believe
I hate Taylor Swift so much, but a friend had me listen to Speak Now, and I actually really liked it.

HoennMaster

^ Yeah I love it. I always felt the song was so-so, but the video made me love it even more.

As for Taylor's album. I was amazed. I grew tired of Fearless so quickly. I don't even really like Fearless anymore. However, Speak Now is an amazing improvement.

I'm sort of peeved. Cheryl Cole's album came out today and when I pre-ordered it, it said it should arrive next week. Now it's saying November 22 :( Darn international customs lol. Anyway, Promise This hit number 1!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Has anyone heard or seen the music video for Katy Perry's Firework, it is amazing!!! :D

I didn't like the video for Firework. It just wasn't all that great. It was better than the California Gurls video though, so that's something. I find that Firework is probably one of her weaker songs from her new album and I'm surprised it was chosen as a single. It's a motivational song though, so it will probably do well among her fans. It's going to reach number 1 for sure, despite the flaws I see in it, so yay for Katy Perry.

martinn94

Prepare For Trouble
Thoughts and prayers for Lily Allen everyone, she had a miscarriage yesterday ;_;...

and Bieber fans decided to laugh at her :l...
His hardcore fans bug me so much. They think anyone who makes fun of him deserves to die, or lose someone. He probably doesn't even care about those things as much as them! One girl got death threats for putting up a video of her ripping down his posters.

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
^Yeah, but you can't blame Bieber, crazy fans are crazy fans, and as the majority of his fans are young, they have no idea the difficulties of a miscarriage.

Christina Aguilera's Express (Burlesque), the title song from the Burlesque soundtrack has been released and it is great. Its classic, sassy Christina with spot on vocals, a great back beat and a hook that has 10 times the energy the entire Bionic album had.
Too bad she sabotaged her studio album by focusing more on the film.

HoennMaster

Well, Nadine Coyle is suffering from the horrible decision of making her album and single exclusive at Tesco. The Insatiable single is only set to debut at Number 26 on the UK charts. Geesh. If she hadn't done that I guarantee it would have hit the top 5 easily. I'm actually loving the song more and more as I listen to it. Meanwhile, Cheryl Cole released Messy Little Raindrops this week. I'm still waiting for mine to arrive from the UK and I'm getting anxious.

Thoughts and prayers for Lily Allen everyone, she had a miscarriage yesterday ;_;...

and Bieber fans decided to laugh at her :l...

Again!? Obviosuly her drug problems have affected her. Poor Lily.

This is why I'm ashamed to even sort of be a Bieber fan. He's teenage girl fans are stupid morons. They've even issued death threats to people! Who do these kids think they are. I had singer obsessions when I was a teenage, but never that bad.

the title track to Ke$ha's new EP, Cannibal, was revealed on iTunes Australia today. Lovin it <3 it's great :D

I'm not a big fan of it yet. The fact that she "compares" herself with Jeffrey Dahmer disgusts me. WTF was she thinking.

Christina Aguilera's Express (Burlesque), the title song from the Burlesque soundtrack has been released and it is great. Its classic, sassy Christina with spot on vocals, a great back beat and a hook that has 10 times the energy the entire Bionic album had.
Too bad she sabotaged her studio album by focusing more on the film.

I'm actually a tad disappointed. After seeing the trailers I was expecting more, but it is still a good song and I can't wait to see the movie.

Last edited:

Lorde

Speaking of Ke$ha, I heard We R Who We R the other day since a friend told me to hear it. I did just to get it over with. I liked it, but it wasn't all that great. It was like Take It Off; a good, catchy song to dance to, but not something I'd buy. I can't believe it debuted at number 1 on the Billboard charts; it's really not in the same league as Tik Tok. I also sort of dislike how she claims to have written it in the wake of the gay youth suicides recently. It really just sounds like it was written as yet another party song with no clear message :/

Chelc

I hate admitting this, but Taylor's album is actually pretty good, definitely better than Fearless, especially production-wise. Haunted has quickly become one of my favorite songs of 2010. I still think she needs more variety in her catalogue, so I'm hoping her next album has less songs about boys and relationships. Dear John, Haunted, and Last Kiss have displayed some growth on her part, so that was good to see/hear. I won't be surprised if she gets another AOTY grammy with Speak Now, tbh.

Rihanna's Loud is starting to leak, so keep an eye out for it if you're interested. :p

Firework is a good song but Katy's voice sounds a little strained in it at times. The video for it, or what I've seen (haven't seen the whole thing), seems to me like it's probably her best video.

lol I'm sorry, but I hate Messy Little Raindrops. :( I feel like Cheryl could have done a lot better, but she's had a bad year, so I won't bash her for it. I still have to check out Nadine's album, if I can find it anywhere. I just want Girls Aloud back together already. Cheryl said they'll reunite in 2012...so hopefully it happens.

We R Who We R is a fun song. I think Cannibal will have some more catchy, not-so-serious songs. I think Ke$ha's next album will have some more serious songs, or at least, that's what she's said in the past.

Express is an ok song, but it feels like it's missing something. A song on the soundtrack called Beautiful People was confirmed to be the lead single, so I think Express is just a buzz single. You can hear the snippet of Beautiful People (and every other song on the soundtrack) here. Not sure how I feel about it yet.

HoennMaster

Haunted is easily my favorite song from Speak Now as well. I love it, and of course you gotta love Mine too.

lol I'm sorry, but I hate Messy Little Raindrops. :( I feel like Cheryl could have done a lot better, but she's had a bad year, so I won't bash her for it. I still have to check out Nadine's album, if I can find it anywhere. I just want Girls Aloud back together already. Cheryl said they'll reunite in 2012...so hopefully it happens.

To each their own. I love Promise This and The Flood and what I've heard of other songs are good, so I'll have to wait and hear it myself. As for Nadine's album, it's only available at Tesco stores or Tesco.com.

As for Girls Aloud, Nadine put down rumors that she is leaving Girls Aloud and they are breaking up. Nadine said in a recent interview that after her solo material is done being promoted she is ready for a Girls Aloud reunion.

Speaking of Ke$ha, I heard We R Who We R the other day since a friend told me to hear it. I did just to get it over with. I liked it, but it wasn't all that great. It was like Take It Off; a good, catchy song to dance to, but not something I'd buy. I can't believe it debuted at number 1 on the Billboard charts; it's really not in the same league as Tik Tok. I also sort of dislike how she claims to have written it in the wake of the gay youth suicides recently. It really just sounds like it was written as yet another party song with no clear message :/

Well I do like Take It Off and We R Who We R way better then Tik Tok but to each their own. I do have to agree with you on the last part. If I hadn't read it in an article I never would have knew that Kesha wrote it about the gay youth suicides.

koolhk

A fresh new start^_^
After hearing the snippets to all of Rihanna's Loud album I can say that I am a little disappointed. The only songs I like are "Only girl in the world", "What's my name", "S&M (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=073xhIJlX4I it is said to be the third single)" and "Skin" but maybe over time I will grow to like the other songs. If you want to hear all the album snippets here is the link http://hiphop-n-more.com/2010/11/rihanna-loud-album-snippets/
So far I am still excited more by Ke$ha's Cannibal EP.

Last edited:

Lorde

The link is snippets to all the new "Cannibal" songs we haven't heard in full yet including the "Animal" remix.
It sounds like it is going to be a great E.P.

I'm sort of disappointed. I thought she'd try to be diverse in her EP but most of the songs sound the same. I did like what I heard from Grow A Pear though; it sounded like Tik Tok, which is my favorite song from her. I heard Cannibal and it's pretty catchy, but that's to be expected. At least she's found a winning combination when it comes to her success: catchy lyrics, the sing-speak style, and a sprinkle of auto-tune all make for hit songs.

HoennMaster

Seriously I don't get what people have against Justin. He's just doing what he wants to do, who cares. His fanbase on the other hand....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.