• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

x. Spectral's Pokemon art

Acherus

Wow, really nice drawings - don't ever change your style. Only thing I can say is some of the pokemon without feathers/fur actually look less realistic like the others and actually like pokemon - a good example is Ampharos, when compared to it's pre-evo's, it doesnt look as realistic or as stylized as the rest. Tentacool as well, looks kinda like, well, tentacool :p You get what I'm saying? They still look great either way.

Oh, and update your first post with new drawings, it makes it much easier to find them and look at them if they are all in the same place.

Keep up the good work, they look great and I look forward to seeing more :)

Last edited:

SpectralDagger

Aaaand added a ton of crap: Charmeleon, Rattata, Raticate, Ekans, Arbok, Sandshrew, Sandslash, Clefairy, Tentacruel, Drowzee, Moltres, Feraligatr, Hoothoot, Noctowl, Miltank, Raikou, Zigzagoon, Electrike, Manectric, Zangoose, Duskull, Jirachi, Empoleon, Buneary, Lopunny, Gible.

Hope you like. :3

ChewbaccaBigSis

The Shilly Shpawn
awesome work
i loled at the hypno