• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

X Version Grass Mono-Type RMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooljolteon

user of anything
Hey guys, I'm back!
...actually got back February 27th instead of July 20th like I planned, but that's water under the bridge.

This is my Grass-Type Mono run of X Version. If you have any replacements in mind, I've taken care to catch every Grass-Type in the Kalos PokeDex, and am willing to train new team members.

As a final note, pay no mind to any potential typos, as my laptop's keyboard has several keys that don't always work, being I, K, J, M, N (completely missing), Spacebar and Comma. I am only human, so I can't always catch everything.

Carnivine @ ??
Levitate
Timid [+Spe/-Atk]
suggest EVs
-Power Whip
-Sludge Bomb
-Crunch
-Infestation

Chesnaught @ ??
Overgrow
Lonely [+Atk/-Def]
4 HP, 252 Atk, 252 Def
-Wood Hammer
-Hammer Arm
-Poison Jab
-Rock Slide

Chesnaught has a rotating moveset to suit whatever opponent is next between Poison Jab, Rock Slide, Earthquake, and various others.

Venusaur @ Venusaurite
Overgrow/Thick Fat
Lax [+Def/-SpD]
suggest EVs; 252 SpD
-Petal Blizzard/Energy Ball
-Sludge Bomb
-Earthquake
-Strength/???

Mega Venusaur is my only hope against Malva. I do need a replacement for Strength...

Exeggutor @ Leftovers
Chlorophyll
Gentle [+SpD/-Def]
suggest EVs; 252 SpA
-Energy Ball
-Extrasensory
-Sludge Bomb/Infestation
-Sleep Powder

Rotom-Mow @ Expert Belt
Levitate
Quirky [neutral]
252 SpA, 252 Spd
-Thunderbolt
-Leaf Storm
-Shadow Ball
-Hidden Power [Bug]/Thunder Wave/Will-O-Wisp/Confuse Ray/????????

Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet
Iron Barbs
Gentle [+SpD/-Def]
56 HP, 252 Atk, 100 Def, 100 SpD (leave suggestions for HP, Def and SpD spread)
-Power Whip
-Iron Head/Gyro Ball
-Poison Jab/???
-Shadow Claw

Please leave suggestions below; just be smart about them.

Last edited:

Winter Breeze

formely joseph.
Hi :)
I would swap out carnivine for a ludicolo because venusaur is your only hope against malva and you need something with surf, and waterfall, swap out exeggutor for a tropius for fly and swap out poison jab for strenght for chesnaught. Other than that your team's fine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.