• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

x.x.x Tc Shop \\_xx

Kataki

complete.
Yush I have decided to make a tc shop, I have some experience in making tcs, mostly custom ones. I made this shop to develop my skills in basic spriting and using Photoshop(Which Sammi is also helping me with, Bless her.). Please don't give me a rough time or I will close the shop and go away, never to return(You don't want that now, do you? D: )

Shop: Open.

XX_//R E Q U E S T S .
The request list. If it is full, don't post.

[1]-No Request-
[2]-No Request-
[3]-No Request-
[4]-No Request-
[5]-No Request-

xx_//R U L E S .

Read all of them or I will ban you. Zero tolerance.

[x] No spamming, that means no chit-chat, random posts or bad grammar.

[x] No flaming, if a tc doesn't come out well then don't abuse me for it. I work hard to give you people nice looking tc's and I don't want to cop a mouth full of abuse from some n00b that demands perfection.

[x] Use the form, the whole form and nothing but the form. Do not try to copy the form from other people, and to make sure it doesnt happen I will make the form full of different codes that you cannot copy of of other members.

[x] Please don't rush me. These tc's take a long time to make, and I don't like rushing so expect a three day minimum for a tc.

[x] I do not animate, I don't have nor want the progams so do not ask me for an animated tc.

[x] Before your post type in "I am a flaw in perfection, a major one." including all the code. Italics on all the writing, bold on the "I" and Underlined on the "major".

[x] Give me credit. If you use one of my tcs, give credit to me, Oiracul, or I will make sure that you are punished severly.

[x] Only request once every 1 week. That is so you don't overload me with requests and tip me over the edge. Last time I tipped over the edge(Not that long ago) I ruined a site I was admin on and did my best to ruin other sites I went to.

[x] Only one request per customer. No, sorry but you can't give me 45 requests and not use any of them. This is also in case I get overloaded(which I so doubt will happen).

[x] Only five people request at a time. That means i'm only accepting 5 requests, after that I reject any one who requests until one of the ones on my waiting list is completed.

[x] Once your banned, you stay banned. If you get banned from this shop then you are no longer welcome here. Post when you are banned and you will get reported.

[x] Listen to the helpers, they can ban, accept and reject requests when I am away, they are here to help and do not want to get flamed for doing there job. There word is law.

xx_// F O R M .

Copy and paste the below form. Failure to do so will result in a ban.

HTML:
[B]TRAINER CARD[/B]. [U]REQUEST[/U]
[I][U]Pokemon:[/U]
[B]Trainer:[/B]
[U]Color scheme:[/U]
[B]Box placing:[/B]
[U]Name:[/U]
[B]Items:[/B]
[U]Badges:[/U]
[B]Extra:[/B]
[/I]

Example:

TRAINER CARD. REQUEST
Pokemon: Lucario, Azelf, Togekiss, Gallade, Umbreon, Latios
Trainer: D/P Male Psychic.
Color scheme: Black, dark navy blue and white.
Box placing: 3 pokemon boxes on each side, with item boxes next to them facing the middle.
Name: Oiracul
Items: Salac, Oran and Pecha berries, fist plate, quick ball and wise glasses
Badges: Kanto.
Extra: Trainer in the center of the card, the background sort of tech themed.

Items, extra and badges are optional.

xx_//H E L P E R S .

They enforce the rules when I am not here and can ban at any trace of rule breaking. Pm me if you want to be a helper only if there is a slot available and I am on speaking(Friend-ish) terms with you. Otherwise you are banned xD.

[x] -No Helper-
[x] -No Helper-
[x] -No Helper-

xx_//A R C H I V E .

I will store all requests here for examples.

Start\\Shiny Gardevior

xx_//B A N N E D .

The banned list, if you get a PM saying your banned, don't post here ever again.

-Empty-

Last edited:

Rikku

you're so mean! :@:@
I am a flaw in perfection,a major one

hi can i request?

TRAINER CARD. REQUEST
Pokemon:shiny gardevoir,roserade,shiny metangross,empoleon,shiny rayquaza,and mew
Trainer: firered trainer male
Color scheme:backround like dialga picture behind (if you can)
Box placing:normal one (the six one)
Name:mew keeper
Items:none
Extra: shiny gardevoir next to the trainer

thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Kataki

complete.
Mew Keeper.
mewkeeper.png

[IMG+]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x138/Oiracul/mewkeeper.png[/IMG]
Remove + to use. Ugh, I forgot to add badges in the form, and you didnt put anything on it about them so I thew on the shinnoh ones. I can't believe it took nearly an hour to do, I didn't seem that long.