• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

This is my team that beat E4 and the Champion

Hall of Fame Team.jpg

On my quest to complete the Pokedex now.

chap196

Right now I just breed and got a Adamant Honedge (found a Honedge in Route 6 and I luckily be able to breed Honedge with Graveler that I accidently caught in Terminious Cave). Currently training EVs with Super Training. Stop Playing Battle Maison for now.
Also I need to edit my team a little bit.

Last edited:

Drummerdude

I tried Bagon on Route 8 but it was so weak that I just let the Exp Share do most of the work. When I finally got to Ambrette Town I found a place that restored fossils, but they knew nothing about Mega Evolution so they proved worthless to me. I headed to Route 9 and rode a Rhyhorn to the Glittering Cave. I spent 30 minutes in this stupid place and I captured two Mawile during my time there, unfortunately neither had Intimidate but one of them was Adamant so I added it to the team. I discovered Team Flare inside the cave and took them down with Mawile and Bagon. A scientist gave me a Sail Fossil which was revived into an Amaura. I ran back to Route 8 and trained against the wild Pokemon for a little while before taking a break.

654.png
Lv28
008.png
Lv28
674.png
Lv25
371.png
Lv21
303.png
Lv21​

ebevan91

After 12 hours I'm finally at the 2nd gym lol. That took a LONG time.

Team right now:

Braixen 26
Amaura 26
Pancham 25
Ivysaur 25
Vivillon 25 (Getting rid of soon for Taillow)
And as soon as I find a Clauncher I'm going to capture it and that'll be my 6th slot.

After who knows how long I'v been absent from serebii, I got Y, beat the champion, helped looker and all that. Caught some shinies using the chain-fishing business and now I'm training a shiny skrelp I caught from said method. Gonna breed some more honedges afterwards like I've been doing for a while in hopes of a shiny/good IVed one

EDIT: Somehow the post I tried to quote didn't show up. Weird. It was about the whole Hoopa and whatever the other two supposed secret legendaries are.

My Heliolisk and Azumarill hit Lv.100 this morning, and my Venusaur hit Lv.90 last night! I'm currently training my Aegislash in the Chateau, who just hit Lv.94. Edit: Also, I taught Aegislash King's Shield over Swords Dance, for the whole hit-n-hide strategy.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
So, I have now explored Lumiose City, and have become stylish enough to shop in Boutique Couture. As a result of this, my hair-lady added a new cut to the list, so now, I'm stylish as fluff.
And my Floette learned Petal Dance, so i used my Shiny Stone to evolve her, as I assume Petal Dance is the last move she learn. Now, I just have to find a moon stone to evolve my Skitty.
I also got the event Torchic with Blazikenite, and I'm using him on my team.

Tommyb2405

Done Pokemon Leagues in both X & Y :p now to go Legendary Hunting... Friend Safari and to catch all pokemon i havent got :)

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
I was able to hatch more Espurr eggs until I finally got my male Timid one with Own Tempo (soon to be Prankster) and a perfect speed IV (haven't checked the other two possible perfect IVs yet).
I also did more grinding with my Togekiss, and I'm currently EV-training my female Modest Espurr (both through Super Training + old fashioned EV-training, as usual) while also spending time with her on Amie.
As for the Battle Chateau, I went up a rank to Marchioness and will continue to grind for exp/money there.
That's pretty much all I did yesterday. And especially since I'm also still playing White 2 and EV-training my eeveelutions in it.

Current Party:
Delphox♂ - Level 93
Talonflame♀ - Level 79
Pangoro♂ - Level 78
Lapras♂ - Level 61
Angelie (Togekiss♀) - Level 51
Kirara (Espurr♀) - Level 11

In Rotation (* = shiny):
Lazurite (*Staryu-) - Level 25
Rei (Braixen♀) - Level 20
Chen (Espurr♂) - Level 1

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Since last time I've done quite a bit. Can't remember the exact details but I'm now on Route 13 heading towards my 5th badge. I've been given a fossil (Amaura), a Lapras and a Lucario along the way. I also got the Intriguing Stone as well as the Mega Ring, which I've used a few types to Mega Evolve my Blastoise.

Current Team
Chesnaught / Level 41
Talonflame / Level 41
Blastoise / Level 40
Gardevoir / Level 38
Absol / Level 35 (HMs)

Badges: 4

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
This morning I tried raising my style even more. I talked with Alexa and had her send me to different parts of Lumoise City. After that I went to work at the Hotel, messed up the order because I didn't see the "nature" the guest asked for. But after finishing making the beds I got a raise of 8k meaning I'm now making 10k each time. When I got done at the hotel I went to the Mega stone guy and I got the price down to 70k, maybe after work going to the Battle Institute and doing other various things to raise my style even more and finally get the last hatchng o-power.

I got a Honedge with an IV spread of 29/31/31/16/31/31. Before I start making teams for wi-fi battles I'm going to finish the Kalos dex to get the oval charm and get the hatching o-power to make breeding easier.

I just learned all the rollerskate tricks, and got my Aegislash to Lv.95, Tyrantrum to Lv.93, Venusaur to Lv.92, and Delphox to Lv.94. I've placed my Chesnaught and Clawitzer in my team to fill the slots my Lv.100's have vacated.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I evolved some of my pokemon after catching a axew and 6 eevees. 1 of which was actually a female o_O I evolved 3 eevees into jolteon, flareon, and vaporeon, evolved the 3 monkeys, evolved weepinbell, and nidorino and nidorina. I still have a long way to go though. Also evolved weedle and metapod.

ohjeezitskim

After going to the IV judge and being amazed at my Lucario's IVs (caught a route 22 right after the second gym) I wanted to confirm his IVs so I waited 5 days to get a reset EV punching bag. Finally, I got one yesterday (and a second one later in the day!) I reset his IVs and put them in an IV calculator online.

It was true! My little Riolu I caught had an IV spread of 31/31/31/31/16/31. I EV trained him immediately, although his nature [impish] doesn't really help much I decided to try and hatch the a near perfect shiny Riolu.

I hatched an adamant Ralts, went and synced an adamant Ditto (took three ditto, as one killed itself with momento >>)
Came back and put the everstone on Ditto and the Destiny Knot on Lucario.
I'm going to breed until I get a female with similar IVs of the father (attack and speed being a must 30/31)
Then switch out the adamant ditto with the female with good IVs.

then the hardest part is finding a japanese Lucario or Ditto with a good spread.. Which makes me not want to continue doing this hunt lol

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
if I restart my game, will I be able to download and receive another event torchic?

Not sure, I would imagine so since its not tied to a code. But failing that there are plenty of Speed Boost Torchic floating around on the GTS. Sure someone on these forums could also look after any Pokemon you wish to keep while you re-start.

As for my recent happenings I finally found a Dusk Stone in the mine cave (really need to learn the names). So now my squad is complete with a brand new Aegislash. Speaking of which how do you pronounce that? Ae-Gi-Slash or Ae-Gis-Lash?

dmarchu

Beat the elite 4 on Y, caught MewTwo (after 10 tries, either he killed me or I killed him) and upgraded my Mega Ring.

I picked up my wife's copy of X since she hasn't started it and I am doing a "speed" run to get the other Legendary and the exclusive megastones. (never done that but I am just trying to finish the game as fast as possible). I am 9 hours in (probably not so great) and I am about to catch Xerneas!

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
Not sure, I would imagine so since its not tied to a code. But failing that there are plenty of Speed Boost Torchic floating around on the GTS. Sure someone on these forums could also look after any Pokemon you wish to keep while you re-start.

As for my recent happenings I finally found a Dusk Stone in the mine cave (really need to learn the names). So now my squad is complete with a brand new Aegislash. Speaking of which how do you pronounce that? Ae-Gi-Slash or Ae-Gis-Lash?

Well... Aegis is pronounced Egis... So Egis-lash, that's how i would pronounce it... but this is Pokemon, so until its pronounced in some form by someone in the know, its anyones guess as to the correct pronunciation.