• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Navarch

I got a Lv. 1 Dratini with Marvel Sclae and a Careful nature off of the Wonder Trade. I added him to my team since Dragonite is one of my favorites. I'm currently training him up to level 10ish.

MDS777

The name's Riley
Got a 4 IV espurr in wounder trade today :3 Anyone get good IV pokes lately?
I actually got a 4 IV Jolly Larvitar with max HP, Atk, Spd, Spe the other day. It seems I might have traded him by accident thinking it was my other Larvitar which also happens to be Jolly.

iTarTar

OMFG I just come into the Pokemon center and Nurse Joy tells me Happy Birthday and a cake is lit on the screen. I was not expecting that, but it's pretty freaking awesome!

Edit: And I just bred a Flawless Kangashkan!

Last edited:

Bariokie

rock dog
Now hatching my 6 IV Kangaskans...
Still waiting for them to be shiny...

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I deposited Zygarde at the Pokemon Center in Lumiose City, then I headed over to the Day Care Center in order to take back my Noibat that I had previously left there to train. I figured that keeping it on my team would be a better way of leveling it up anyway, what with the Exp. Share item and all that. I swapped Pokemon after getting Noibat and I flew to the Pokemon League and headed into Victory Road once again since I wanted to level up my Pokemon inside (more specifically, Noibat). I battled Pokemon for 20 minutes and then Noibat grew to level 48 and finally evolved into Noivern. I flew to Snowbelle City after that and I wandered north to Route 19 where I explored the swampy areas looking for items.

Kalosian

So long
Continued my breeding today, I could finally finish my current project. I could quite quickly obtain four Flabébé with the natures I wanted and perfect IVs in all stats except for Attack. With that, I am done with breeding for the moment. Next step will be the Battle Masion as I need to get all the Power Items. And for that, I need to EV-train a team for it. I have planned to use a team of Greninja, Aegislash and Florges, probably not the best but it doesn't matter as I just need anything for now. Will start EV-training tomorrow if I can find the time for it, not sure how I will do but I will probably try the Super Training and see how it goes.

Navarch

I arrived in Lumoise City and got Charmander for my second starter, but I've decided to not use him. I was on Wonder Trade and got a Female Timid Charmander, which I decided to slap on my team. I dropped Dratini because I only want to use one Pokemon from each Region, so that was problematic. I went to Route 5 for awhile and caught some more Pokemon and Wonder Traded some more. I'm addicted to Trading for some reason. I started Super Training and I plan on resetting Frogadier's EVs and train him to make him more useful. I'm still quite unsure about Charmander, though. I may drop her for someone else...maybe a Timid Abra I got in the Wonder Trade or something, IDK.

Last edited:

Aquarelle

Staff member
The main thing I've been doing the past few days is training my team. I would like to get all of my team members to level 100 soon. I battled the Elite Four again and spent a lot of time at the restaurants in Lumiose City. I found out that I'm able to go to the sushi place now, so I went to train there last night despite the high entry fee. Currently, my Pokemon are lv. 76-80.

Other than that, I've been doing a few little things here and there, like growing berries, Wonder Trade, etc.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
CHRIST.

9 hours and I finally breed a perfect 5 IV Dratini. It doesn't help that I completely neglected the Destiny Knot for a bit, so the next breeding session should be shorter. Togepi this time.

R2J

R.I.P #31
Spending my time using Victory Road to evolve some Pokemon, also helping a friend that just started on the game. Sometime later, I'll retake on the League.

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
I've finished Super training a Growlithe and maxing out its stats, now i'm in the midst of training it up among other pokemon. Also, not so sure, but I'm thinking of breeding and training a bunch of Eevee to have an entire family of Eeveelutions!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I kept exploring Route 19 until I had located every hidden item with my Dowsing Machine. I arrived in Couriway Town and I visited some buildings and obtained the Gyaradosite item. I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center, then I flew to Kiloude City again. I visited the Battle Maison again and battled there and earned some BP, then I headed out to battle against Shauna again. I defeated her Meowstic with Malamar's Night Slash, and then her Clefable with Pangoro's Poison Jab. I used Pyroar against her Chesnaught and beat it with Flamethrower, then I used Raichu against her Vaporeon and Pangoro against her Absol. I used Greninja's Ice Beam attack to beat her Altaria, and I wandered back to the PC.

Team Volt Grunt

Pokémon Collector
Pokemon X: Tonight I collected 13 Mega Stones! Between 5 and 6 PM I got the Aerodactylite at the fossil lab and the Gardevoirite from Diantha at the Cafe in Lumiose. Then at about 6:00 I made my way through reflecting Cave and saved right at the entrance to the room where the Alakazite sits. Then I closed my 3DS and plotted out a course to collect all of the mega stones available in X that are only available between 8 and 9 PM. Once 8:00 hit, I quickly realized my 3DS wasn't set for DST :'(
I changed my clock expecting that the game would be able to tell that I changed it, but the mega stone was there when I continued my game. So I picked it up and continued on my path. I used an escape rope and flew to Laverrre to get the Medichamite at the well. Then I flew to Couriway City and ran to the waterfalls to get the Gyaridosite. Then I flew to Aquacorde and biked to the forest to get the Pinsirite. I left the forest and flew to Camphrier Town and headed to the second floor of Shabboneau Castle for the Mawilite. I left the Castle for Cyllage Gym and climbed my way to the Tyranitarite and headed back outside. Next I flew to Santaloune and rode my bike and surfed to the Chamber of Emptiness to grab the Banettite. Then I flew to Ambrette Town and rode the Rhyhorn to Glittering Cave and picked up the Kangaskhanite down the tunnel to the right. Next I flew to Dendemille and took the Route 15 exit south to the stone being circled by the two skaters and got the Manectite. I flew back to Dendemille and went North into the Frost Cavern and made my way back to the Abomasnow where I picked up the Scizorite and used another Escape Rope. Finally, I flew to the Pokemon League and rode into Vicotry Road and made my way to the second outdoor area, used rock smash on the stone wall, and picked up the Garchompite. Even with my late start due to the clock, I had about 20 minutes to spare.

Pokemon Y: I won my Cliff badge and found a shiny Zubat in a horde in Connecting Cave. Since I already caught a shiny Zubat in FireRed over the summer (his name is Bale and he is currently a Golbat sitting in White 2), I decided to call this one Affleck.

MercyMe

Got a 4 IV espurr in wounder trade today :3 Anyone get good IV pokes lately?

Yeah, I recently got a Japanese 4 IV (Jolly) Gible with Iron Head and Outrage. And if that wasn't enough it also has its hidden ability. :)

MercyMe

I think tomorrow I will begin collecting all of the mega stones. By the way, am I the only one who chooses to do all of their EV training at the Battle Chateau. Everyone else seems to prefer the Victory Road, Pokemon League, or cafes.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Been boosting my pokémon's stats through super training (mainly because I wanted to raise Bunnelby's attack stat due to its Modest nature contrasting with all of the physical moves it knows)

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I finally beat X. Here is my winning team:
Drift the greninja lv 67
Salameche the charizard lv 65
Mittens the meowstic lv 65
Chomper the tyrantrum lv 65
Kate the sylveon lv 66
Jekyl the phantump evo? Lv 65
Next I can finally trade over my x exclusives.

MercyMe

I finally beat X. Here is my winning team:
Drift the greninja lv 67
Salameche the charizard lv 65
Mittens the meowstic lv 65
Chomper the tyrantrum lv 65
Kate the sylveon lv 66
Jekyl the phantump evo? Lv 65
Next I can finally trade over my x exclusives.

If you ever need someone to trade with I have Y exclusives. Including Mega Stones that I'd love to switch with. (Aggronite and Pensirite) :)

Austratus

a paper man
I won my first online random battle! ... Except I wasn't able to save the video of it because my opponent disconnected at the end.

Even still, it was one of those battles where things seemed to fall into place.