• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Erron Black

The Outlaw
I'm so annoyed right now.... I found a shiny flabebe.... and I had no pokeballs on me...

So p****d right now.

Oh my god dude that sucks! I always pack Poke Balls just in case I run into a Shiny (Doubtful.)

Kalosian

So long
After thinking about it for a short while, I decided to add Honedge to my team. I headed back to Route 5 where I trained it a little, also captured an Abra and a Plusle in the grass there. I cut down the two trees here and could enter two new very small areas which allowed me to battle a trainer and find one more item. After training here a bit, I headed up to Route 6 again to continue training there. I explored the east part of the Route, battled the trainers there, picked up all items and captured Sentret, Kecleon, Espurr, Nincada and Oddish. Had planned to explore the left part of the Route as well but the east part alone took so long that I'll have to wait with that until tomorrow. After doing that and maybe training Honedge even more, I'll go to the Snorlax on Route 7. But now I'm done for today.

Team:
657.png
- level 22
667.png
- level 22
679.png
- level 18

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I caught everything on route 6, and everything on route 7 except hoppip and croagunk. I also battled the people in the battle chateau. Current team:
Fluff Tail the braxion lv 22
Pekoe the pancham lv 20
Deirdre the skiddo lv 20
Fillmore the espurr lv 14

Jet black

The Turtle Hermit
Hey everyone I got a shiny female Amaura and it's so awesome take a look. 3ds pics 095.JPG

Last edited:

iTarTar

Anyone know what and when are the final moves for Doublade or Floette learnt?

vedil

I do liek mudkipz.
I am currently heading to the last gym. Either this game is too easy or I over-leveled my Pokemon (all but Noivern which is a recent addition are level 60 or above). Caught Noibat not too long ago, wanted it since it's reveal a few months ago, but sadly it can only be caught so late in the game. :(

Also, I caught Xerneas in a Dive ball yesterday... lol.

I am currently heading to the last gym. Either this game is too easy or I over-leveled my Pokemon (all but Noivern which is a recent addition are level 60 or above). Caught Noibat not too long ago, wanted it since it's reveal a few months ago, but sadly it can only be caught so late in the game. :(

I'm only on getting to the seventh gym right now with a team of pokemon in their mid-thirties to low forties, but yeah, I think you're right. Don't get me wrong, I love how easily available my favorite pokemon are, but when you have two starters available to you, not including Torchic, a free Lapras and a free Lucario w/ a MegaStone, the game really is too easy.

Vintrial

Whouffle.
I'm only on getting to the seventh gym right now with a team of pokemon in their mid-thirties to low forties, but yeah, I think you're right. Don't get me wrong, I love how easily available my favorite pokemon are, but when you have two starters available to you, not including Torchic, a free Lapras and a free Lucario w/ a MegaStone, the game really is too easy.

Dont use them^^

In Black 2 you had lucario + zoroark before 5 gym

I turned off exp share, limited myself to one starter(Charmander), and I'm in the process of building a team of twelve pokemon.. Made things a lot more challenging

Vizion

Current X Team:
Blaziken- Level 92
Zygarde- Level 71
Greninja- Level 70
Talonflame- Level 65
Goodra- Level 61
Delphox- Level 36

TheEliteEmpoleon

I climbed a huge tree that ahouldn't be able to fit in a building, and sweeped Ramos with my Amaura. I promptly left the city and I'm now in the Lumiose Badlands. Soon, I hope to get the final member of my team.

Team:
:658: Greninja 38
:663: Firebird 39
:660: Benedict 36
:680: Excalibur 37
:698: Amaura 36

Rykel22

Info Gatherer
Man I'm behind, not have internet at home is troublesome. Anyway battling team Flare at their hideout and one level away from Dragalge.
Team:
Lv 50 Heliolisk
Lv 54 Mamamar
Lv 47 skrelp
Lv 55 Doublade
Lv 52 Aerodactly
Lv 48 Delphox

PS Anyone notice that the gym helper kinda looks like the 11th Doctor with his bow tie and suspenders?

DarkKami

Pokemon Collector
w00t! Got an Old Amber in Glitter Cave!

Leosnake

So far I have got Fennekin, Torchic, Fletchling, Zigzagoon, Dunsparce. I am leveling both the Fennekin and Fletchling up so that they will evolve not long after I tackle the first gym. Things are going a bit slowly though partly down to real life and partly due to trying to lets play the thing. The Torchic is in the PC for now until I get to a good area to ev train him. Or I might just use him for breeding later on depends what moves can be learnt by who.

I am hoping to catch an Espurr, Clauncher and Houndour as soon as they are avalible. Not too sure which kanto starter I am going to go for yet.

abdulmuhsee

I'm currently on the 7th badge, but faced with the prospect of finishing the game, I'm absolutely dreading the month and a half wait for Pokemon Bank to launch...