• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I left Coumarine City and flew back to Lumiose City since I forgot that I had to visit Diantha to obtain a Ralts from her via trade. I visited Café Soleil and encountered Diantha there and I traded her a Spewpa for her Ralts. The Ralts had the Gardevoirite Mega Stone and after receiving that, I headed over to Professor Sycamore's lab. I spoke to one of Sycamore's assistants on the second floor of his lab and I obtained the Poke Radar key item from them, then I headed out again in order to track down the remaining Mega Stones. I went back to Cyllage City and I returned to the local Gym to find the Aggronite. After getting my hands on it, I headed over Shalour City and visited Reflecting Cave again to find another stone.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I finally caught a riolu after only having one premier ball and failing with it the first time. I also got everyone to lv 10 except for burmy. Now I just need to get everyone I'm using to lv 12 because the stupid gym doesn't allow you to leave until you beat Viola >.>

Lorde

I entered Reflection Cave and headed down to the basement floor until I found another cavern where I finally located the Alakazite. I exited Reflection Cave and visited the Shalour City Pokemon Center to purchase some items. I headed out again and I flew to the Pokemon League and accessed Victory Road again. I wandered around towards an outdoor grove by some ruins and I moved towards a tower and found the Garchompite Mega Stone at the base of said tower. I flew to Aquacorde Town afterwards and I headed north to Route 2 and the Santalune Forest. I moved around when I entered the forest and found the Heracronite Mega Stone behind a tree. I left the Santalune Forest after getting it and saved.

Bambo

I managed to obtain an Articuno finally completling the costal pokedex, all I have left now is the mountain dex. I started off with catching all the pokemon I could up to route 15, then I moved to the Pokemon Safari and evolved Bellsprout and Wooper. After depositing Weepingbell and Quagsire I took out one of my Magnetons and headed to Route 13 battling near the power plants until it evolved into a Magnezone, but not before my Talonflame reached lv.100. Once Magnezone evolved I headed into Luminose City to restock on quick balls and buy a water stone and leaf stone to evolve both Weepingbell and Poliwhirl. I headed back to the friend safari and worked on leveling an Ekans which evolved into Arbok, Gabite lv. 37, Trapinch lv. 34 and Slugma lv. 37 before saving and turning off the game.

Lorde

I healed my team at the Santalune City PC, then I headed out to Route 22. I wandered through some yellow flower patches in the area and caught a wild Azumarill and Diggersby there for my collection. I Surfed on a river further south and I eventually reached a spot where two Ace Trainers were. I battled the male Ace Trainer's Lucario and then the female Ace Trainer's Sharpedo and Gardevoir. After that I arrived at the Chamber of Emptiness. I entered it and found the Banettite Mega Stone there and a Spooky Plate. I headed out and fished around the water with my fishing rods. I hooked a Goldeen and Carvanha with my Good Rod, then a Seaking, Gyarados and Sharpedo with my Super Rod. I then flew to Lumiose City.

I finished breeding for my trade. This is wht I prepared:

Heavy Ball Jolly Female Machop, No Guard (Knock off, Ice punch, Thunderpunch, Bullet Punch)
Adamant Female Turtwig, Shell Armor (Stockpile, Superpower, Seed Bomb, Sand Tomb)
Calm Male Torkoal, Shell Armor (Superpower, Clear Smog, Eruption, Yawn)
Premier Ball Timid Female Litleo, Moxie (Entrainment, Snatch, Fire Spin, Yawn)
Jolly Male Zubat, Inner Focus (Defog, Hypnosis, Pursuit, Brave Bird)
Impish Male Duskull, Frisk (Night Shade, Ominous Wind, Feint Attack, Dark Pulse)
Luxury Ball Adamant Female Poochenya, Rattled (Sucker Punch, Poison Fang, Fire Fang, Play Rough)
M/F Jolly Totodile, Torrent (DD, Crunch, Aqua Jet, Ice Punch)

Half of them were Flawless lvl1s I obtained for my cousin to use in a play thru. So I rebred flawless. The others were imperfect and I tried to get flawless. They jus wanted egg moves. Whew that was some work lol. Glad I'm finished.

Gonna wonder trade a lot of rejects. Pm me if you want one before they gone.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I finally finished yraining my team and beat all of the trainers plus the gym leader, Viola in the Santalune gym. Finally I got the exp share and caught everything on route 4. Female combee took a long time to show up but not as long as I expected.

FujinRaijin

Totally unrelated to anything else in this thread but I think Latias and Latios's Soul Dew is their Mega Evolution stone. I think it would make sense because 1. Soul Dew is not in the game, 2. It was discovered that Latios and Latias have Mega Evolutions that are locked, 3. They will probably add soul dew in through some event, and 4. It doesn't make any sense for Latias and Latios to hold anything other than soul dew.

Lorde

I swapped Pokemon at the Lumiose City Pokemon Center and then I headed out to visit some more boutiques around North Boulevard and various other araes around the city. After visiting some restaurants, Coiffure Clips, and the Juice Shoppe, I flew to Dendemille Town and I headed west then south to Route 16. I wandered around the route until I found the Houndoominite near some Roller Skaters, then I flew to Ambrette Town. I revived a Helix Fossil at the Fossil Lab place, then I wandered east to Route 9 and traveled until I arrived at Glittering Cave. I walked a bit and soon I found the Kangaskhanite Mega Stone on the first turning within the tunnel. I then headed out and flew to Laverre City and saved the game.

Fred Garvin

Drone Pilot
Pulled a Yveltal from GTS. Offered up a level 100 Charizard I trained up and taught some good moves to. The Yveltal has been fun playing with and is a good addition to my collection and active teams. Since I've got X he's a nice addition to my Legendarys.

Finished training my "A" team....the one I kept from about halfway through to the end of the main arc....they're all level 100 now. Gonna start finishing out the "B" team training and also Max out a few floaters so I'll have a good selection in my main team, battle box, and some subs.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I beat Sycamore and got my next team member. A male charmander named Griffin. Then I went to route 5 and caught everything except minun. These are my new team members from route 5
Female pancham named Sandy
Male scraggy named Percy
Male furfrou named Puff (wanted to name him poof but it wouldn't let me >.<)
I accidentally got 2 males in a row so my next 2 team members have to be female.

Last edited:

Lorde

Upon arrival in Laverre City I wandered around a bit and picked up the Medichamite Mega Stone north of the local Pokemon Center. I then flew to Camphrier Town and visited Shabboneau Castle to the north of town and I got the Mawilite Mega Stone near a set of stairs on the second floor of the castle. I visited the Pokemon Center in Camphrier Town after that and I swapped Pokemon on the PC and withdrew an Eevee that I got via an Egg and then I headed back outside. I flew to Victory Road to train my Eevee and level it up, then I left it at the Pokemon Day Care on Route 7. I flew to Shalour City again and I did some trades there before setting off to Route 12. I went on a Pokemon catching spree and saved.

Lorde

I walked around Route 12 some more after capturing wild Pokemon and I flew to Kiloude City after that in order to battle against Serena. I swapped Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center and added some low level Pokemon to my team to level them up, then I headed out and challenged Serena again at the park. I defeated Serena's Meowstic and Clefable with Pangoro's Crunch and Poison Jab attacks, then I used my Greninja against her Chesnaught. I defeated it with Ice Beam and I used Ice Beam again to defeat her Altaria too. Pangoro defeated Absol with Hammer Arm attack and then I defeated Serena's Vaporeon with my Raichu. I then flew to Victory Road to train my Pokemon some more. I saved after grinding.

Mye

Someone has to win..
300 eggs, still no shiny shelmet. Also have a box full of 5IV/flawless ones.

Requiem Aeternam

Dance like an eggplant!
Managed to get a 5IV Timid Monsoon Vivillon off the GTS for an Yveltal. Super happy as I've always wanted one. I can get another Yveltal from my Y so I don't feel bad about trading it.

Takeshii

Got a Xerneas for my Zygarde. Yup, pretty surprised as well. But I guess it's easier to get Xerneas because it's in the latest games. I mean, Lugia and Latios/Latias are pretty rare on GTS. But happy since I actually like it more than my Yveltal although he is still pretty awesome. Oblivion Wing ftw!

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I found a hoard of plusle and minun my very first try after getting honey from Trevor. Now I'm in Camphrier town.

Ev training a lot of my pokemon today. Prolly level them up and evolve them tomorrow. Hopefully I have at least 1 of my teams finished by the end of the week.

Back to Super Training ..

Nightshade Aran

Hydreigon Summoner
Was working on my Super Rotation battle streak... got to 47ish before I got defeated by a freaking Registeel that kept flinching me without fail with Iron Head.
I hate when BS like that happens, it's bad enough I have to go against legendary pokemon before getting to fight 50 (had 3 Legendary fights in a row from 45,46,47) but then they have the stupid luck of things like that sky high.

Have to climb back up the dumb ladder now, was using M-Kanga, Dragonite, Gengar, Greninja.