• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Edd the Huntsman

A British Bloke
Alright, just refreshing my memory... 'Kay.

My 3DS ran out and i forgot to save, so now I'm bumped back to before the Team Flare base (The one with the warp panels). I cried for a while (I had just caught Xerneas in an Ultra Ball too...), before sadly making my way back into the base. My Lapras wipes the floor with 90% of the base, so now I'm at that really annoying "Mouk rush" in that (Almost) entirely white hallway. My Delphox is named Merasmus, so kudos if you get that.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I located the X-Scissor TM on the same grassy isle that I was on at Azure Bay and then I Surfed some more and I soon spotted a bigger island in the middle of the bay and I entered the cave there. The Sea Spirit's Den was empty at the moment though, so I left. I battled some more wild Pokemon as I Surfed around Azure Bay a bit more and after leveling up my Pokemon, I returned to Route 12 and backtracked to Coumarine City. After healing my team at the Coumarine City Pokemon Center, I arrived at the local Gym again and entered it this time. Once inside, I had to cling and climb on various vines around the Gym and I swung around to get to different areas. I battled Pokemon Rangers and their Grass-types there.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I got everyone to lv 31, beat Korrina with little difficulty, did the mega evo tutorial, got surf and taught it to everyone, finally after like 6 female tentacools with liquid ooze found and caught one with clear body, beat everyone on route 12, did everything in Coumarine town, and beat my rival. Now I will get everyone to lv 34 before battling Ramos.
Current team
Frogadier lv 32
Ducklett lv 33
Vaporeon lv 33
Tentacool lv 29

Lorde

So I went ahead and beat two Pokemon Rangers inside of the Coumarine Gym and then I continued to walk throughout the Gym and I battled against two more Pokemon Rangers and their Grass Pokemon. I climbed some more vines and soon I found Gym Leader Ramos's location and I challenged him to a battle. He sent out his Jumpluff first and I used Talonflame. I attacked Jumpluff with Flame Charge and that was super effective and enough to defeat it. I switched out to Pyroar afterwards to battle Ramos's Weepinbell. Fire Fang was enough to beat Weepinbell and then all that was left was Gogoat. I used Talonflame's Fly against it and I beat it and won the Plant Badge and the Grass Knot TM from Ramos.

Divine08

Poke Engineer
I just killed a shiny Zubat in a horde. I attacked the wrong position... I'm so sad.

Lorde

So I sashayed out of the Coumarine City Gym after beating granddaddy Ramos and winning the Plant Badge and I went to heal my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center. I now had to visit Lumiose City to win the fifth Gym Badge, so I wandered south to the Lumiose Badlands since that's where I needed to pass through first. I met Professor Sycamore's assistants Sina and Dexio when I arrived and they upgraded my Pokedex into the Mountain Kalos Pokedex. I then traveled through Route 13 and I walked along the dirt and sand and I caught a wild Trapinch that appeared in the sand and then I picked up some items around the Lumiose Badlands including a Nest Ball and Smooth Rock too. I then battled more wild Pokemon.

MaddieShinx

Pokémon Breeder
So by total accident I left my copy of X in a hotel room down in Atlanta, and I'm really mad at myself for it. But, I am so lucky that my mother got me another copy of X since my birthday is tomorrow. But, I feel guilty and bad about it because she got me X for Christmas and she saw how much I played it, then I just threw it out the window because I forgot to get it. She already got me White 2 as a birthday present, and I'm grateful for that...but now I guess I start over.

Gonna go with Fennekin, just like I did before. Or maybe Froakie, I'm not 100% sure yet.

Lorde

I found a Heat Rock and a Guard Spec. in the sand at Route 13/Lumiose Badlands and then I caught a wild Gible in the dirt. I walked along another path and picked up the Charge Beam TM too. I then spotted a man who turned out to be a Team Flare grunt. I beat his Houndoom and Golbat with Greninja and Raichu, then I received the Power Plant Pass item from the Flare grunt. I then followed a railing east of the Flare grunt and picked up a Sun Stone. I then arrived at the Kalos Power Plant afterwards and I met another Team Flare grunt inside. I beat his Scraggy and Croagunk, then I explored the facility and picked up a Zap Plate near a Power Plant worker who was selling some Fresh Waters. I then saved.

Divine08

Poke Engineer
So by total accident I left my copy of X in a hotel room down in Atlanta, and I'm really mad at myself for it. But, I am so lucky that my mother got me another copy of X since my birthday is tomorrow. But, I feel guilty and bad about it because she got me X for Christmas and she saw how much I played it, then I just threw it out the window because I forgot to get it. She already got me White 2 as a birthday present, and I'm grateful for that...but now I guess I start over.

Gonna go with Fennekin, just like I did before. Or maybe Froakie, I'm not 100% sure yet.
Wow... Now I don't feel so bad about losing a shiny Zubat. =p I went back to try and find another one but with no luck. I started breeding togepi instead of looking for my shiny Zubat. You should take one of my newly hatched togepi on your new journey!

Lorde

I exited the chamber with the Power Plant workers and went into the hall and walked north and encountered another Team Flare grunt. I beat his Croagunk and Golbat and I then battled against another grunt and I beat his Mightyena with Gogoat. I met more Team Flare grunts as I moved around the Kalos Power Plant and I used Pyroar against most of their Pokemon since I wanted to level him up some more. After beating the last Team Flare grunt I wandered into a Team Flare Admin and I beat his Houndoom with Pangoro's Circle Throw. I then battled against Team Flare Aliana who used a Mightyena. I defeated it with Pyroar's Fire Fang. Once Aliana was beaten, I obtained some Full Restores and saved the game.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I got everyone to lv 34, tentacool evolved, I beat everyone in the gym, ducklett evolved, I beat Ramos, then caught my final 2 team members. Chinchou and horses
Current team
Frogadier lv 34
Swanna lv 36
Vaporeon lv 34
Tentacruel lv 34
Chinchou lv 25
Horses lv 20

Unredemption

Hidden Power breeding has got to be one of the greatest pains to get started with. Catching 30 IV Dittos is proving to be a greater test of my patience than trying to hatch 6 IV Pokemon or soft resetting for a Timid Mewtwo with competitive IVs. I just want a Bulbasaur with Hidden Power Fire...

Lorde

When I had solved the problem at the Kalos Power Plant and Team Flare left the building, I headed back towards the room where all the Power Plant workers were and I obtained a Magnet and the Flame Charge TM. I left the Kalos Power Plant after that and I headed back out to Route 13. I went south towards the entrance of Lumiose City and I picked up a Rare Candy nearby. I arrived at Lumiose City's northern side after fixing the electricity issue and things were back to normal. I met Shauna again after arriving in Lumiose City and I had to visit the Prism Tower next. I headed there and I realized that the tower was also the Lumiose City Gym which I would challenge later, but first I wanted to explore Lumiose City.

MaddieShinx

Pokémon Breeder
So my mom got me Y as a birthday present, she thought it'd be smarter on my end in case the hotel finds my game. That way I'll have both ^-^
When I first turned on the game, I expected there not to be a save file, but there was one of a kid named Shadow. He didn't have much, and turns out a bunch of his stuff is hacked. He had like 900 Master Balls, close to 9 million bucks, and 600-something rare candies. My plan is to use his Pokemon that aren't hacks as Pokedex Filler, send them to Poke Bank, start over, and get them back and breed some so I can have my own Pokemon that I'd miss out on if I just restarted now.

Wow... Now I don't feel so bad about losing a shiny Zubat. =p I went back to try and find another one but with no luck. I started breeding togepi instead of looking for my shiny Zubat. You should take one of my newly hatched togepi on your new journey!

That's kind of you, Divine :) If it makes you feel any better, I lost 2 shinies when I lost X. A Shiny Mr. Mime that I got as a Mime Jr, and she was my first shiny that I just wandered around and caught, a shiny throh I got via wonder trade. I also tended to lose a whole box of 4 and 5 IV Electrike, a great team of Eeveelutions that wrecked house in the Battle Chateau with my Lv 100 Vaporeon that I just loved....

Last edited:

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King
So my mom got me Y as a birthday present, she thought it'd be smarter on my end in case the hotel finds my game. That way I'll have both ^-^
When I first turned on the game, I expected there not to be a save file, but there was one of a kid named Shadow. He didn't have much, and turns out a bunch of his stuff is hacked. He had like 900 Master Balls, close to 9 million bucks, and 600-something rare candies. My plan is to use his Pokemon that aren't hacks as Pokedex Filler, send them to Poke Bank, start over, and get them back and breed some so I can have my own Pokemon that I'd miss out on if I just restarted now.

Saw your thing on the help thread. that guy couldn't have been more obvious if he shouted it from the rooftops.

Got a female speed boost whirlipede on x. Gonna breed it for my starter on y.

Lorde

So I roamed the northern parts of Lumiose City and I rode on a Gogoat shuttle for transportation around the streets. I wandered throughout the Northern Boulevard area while sightseeing and I passed by some cafes and then I went east and received an Expert Belt inside the Fighting Dojo office. I visited the Pokemon Center afterwards and I healed my Pokemon and purchased some items inside there too. I then went across to the Lumiose Museum afterwards and wandered around there after paying an entrance fee. I obtained the Dragon Tail TM, then I visited Hotel Richissime and met Mr. Bonding and got another O-Power from him. I went to the 5th floor and got the Echoed Voice TM from a girl, then saved.

R2J

R.I.P #31
Been breeding Shroomish trying to get a 6iv one but having no luck. Did get a few with HA. Also did some breeding for a 6iv Honedge and got it. Now deciding if I want to breed something or evolve some Pokemon for dex.

Lorde

After getting an O-Power at Hotel Richissime in Lumiose City, I went to the lobby and I spoke to a woman. I was allowed to help out and I did some room service and stuff like that. After helping out there and being rewarded, I headed out of the hotel and I visited some more buildings and locations of interest around North Boulevard and got a Prism Scale from a little girl. I walked by the Battle Institute and also the Lumiose Station as I wandered toward the Route 16 gatehouse, but I didn't go through there yet. I finished exploring part of North Boulevard and I headed over to Rouge Plaza next, then to Autumnal Avenue where I found a restaurant where I could participate in some battles and I saved the game there.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Started off with a trip to Route 20. Was looking for a Jigglypuff to do the Trade in Snowbelle, but it was the only pokemon i couldnt find. Made it into Pokemon Village and met Wulfric. Wandered around the village awhile and finally started finding Jigglypuff's. Good news and bad news in that Sizzler kept knocking them out. Eventually caught one with Quintly's help. Also caught a Ditto here for a Wonder trade surprise. After the Snowbelle Trade, I flew back to route 10 and caught 2 eevee. With rare candys in hand i took them to Frost cavern and Route 20 for evolution. Stayed in Frost Cavern awhile to Train up Sizzler to level 56. Once she matched my team, i headed back to route 20 for more training. Once Everyone was level 56, i decided to try Snowbelle gym. Besides Piloswine, Mamoswine, and Cloyster, Sizzler Swept the gym.

Ended with the ditto WonderTrade and got a Goomy fresh off Route 14.

Team
Walnut/Chesnaught lvl 58
Quintly/Dodrio lvl 57
ZuZu/Dedenne lvl 57
Nessie/Lapras lvl 57
Sizzler/ Heatmor lvl 57
Gengar lvl 58

Just caughty my fave pokemon of the new generation, phantump!
Would anyone be willing to trade and trade back so I can evolve him?

1564 - 3261 - 7701

Last edited: