1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation VI Discussion' started by Wulava, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Excitable Boy

Excitable Boy is a metaphor

Beat the Elite 4 and the Champion. Special shout-out to Leslie for sword-blocking Diantha's Hawlucha entirely (it had like X-Scissor against Doublade) and proceeding to sweep five of her Pokemon (Mega Gardevoir had Shadow Ball and she was at around half health, sadly).

Lv. 72 foxe the Delphox
    Lv. 72 Bulwark the Venusaur
    Lv. 72 Leslie the Doublade
    Lv. 72 Government the Snorlax
    Lv. 71 Auraholic the Lucario
    Lv. 71 Lapraos the Lapras

If anyone wants Sunkern, go bug R_N, since his Friend Safari gives them.

2. Nibbles4Ever

Nibbles4Ever 1 more day ^^

I caught everything on route 10 except nosepass and have come to the possibly right conclusion that you can't find hoards when its raining. I also decided after getting the cliff badge to stop using Pekoe because she is really slow because of her nature so I will be using Deirdre, my skiddo. Now I'm in Geosenge town after battling the lucario girl.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2014
  3. Hunter Zolomon

Hunter Zolomon Into the Shadows Staff Member Moderator

My Pokemon Y arrived yesterday afternoon via UPS, and I was able to play it for a few hours before I went to work. I'm about to get back on and play some more since I just got home from work a hour ago.

I made my trainer a "male" and named him Brandon, because Brandon is my name in real life. I picked Chespin as my starting Pokemon, and I named him Sonic. When I was in route 2 I ended up catching a Pidgey because Serena gave me 10 pokeballs. I named my Pidgey Cloud. I picked the name "Cloud" because i'm a big fan of Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy. Also, Pidgey is a bird type Pokemon so he fly's obviously. When I think about the sky I also think about clouds.

In Santalune Forest I caught a Pikachu, and named him Sparky. My team and I defeated all of the trainers in the forest, and we did more training.

After my team and I completed more training we went to Santalune City and I healed my party up at the Pokemon Center. While I was in Santalune City I ended up getting the special Torchic from mystery gift.

After I made final preparations I ended up taking on the first gym leader Viola, and I defeated her. After I defeated her my team and I traveled to route 4 and we did some more training, and my Torchic reached lvl 16, and evolved into Combusken. My Pidgey (Cloud) reached lvl 14, my Pikachu (Sparky) reached lvl 13, and my Chespin (Sonic) reached lvl 14.

That is how far I have made it so far, I shall pick back up where I left off here in a few minutes.

4. Neidhardt

Neidhardt Member

Welp I finished Lookers Detective Agency :( I was having to much fun now there is nothing else to do but try and no life for a shiny Onyx Already got Moltres, Zygarde, and Mewtwo. Finally got into the Lumiose City Boutique and bought everything I could till rotation. I hunted down all the mega stones. Not really anything to do post game but grind and catch D:

5. HollowZard

HollowZard Hello there! x3

So i just bred some Squirtles and Charmander and the egg was in an Ultra Ball, just like Ditto's. I wonder if when they hatch they'll have the Ultra Ball as well, it would be nice to have starters like a shiny Charizard on a premier or luxury ball.

6. PsychicsRox

PsychicsRox Well-Known Member

Woots found Dusclops in one of my Friend Safari :) I assume its quite rare hoho

EDIT: And found Shuppet in the same safari I WANTED ONE FOR MEGA BANETTE YES
    EDIT2: Dusclops has hidden ability Frisk. I would report this to Serebii since its not on their site but I don't know how haha

Last edited: Oct 15, 2013
  7. ImpendingChaos

ImpendingChaos Well-Known Member

It just took me two hours to find an Adamant Fletchling on Route 2.

8. Blackjack the Titan

Blackjack the Titan It’s been a while

Evolved Fletchling into Fletchinder whilst searching for Honedge.
    Caught a female Honedge. Gave it the nickname Athena for its final evo when the right time comes.
    Afterwards, I caught the Snorlax with a Quick Ball and went on through the Zubat Roost.
    1v5'd a Horde of Whismur's with Honedge. The scenic view on the cliffside outside the cave was really cool. The hopping puzzle was nice, and I found a Rising Star on the ledge for a Sky Battle but didn't have Fletchinder with me.

9. GirlsILikeThem

GirlsILikeThem Well-Known Member

The most recet happening in my game is that my 3DS was stolen and I had not gotten the badge from Korrina yet, and then I come on Serebii and get Spoilered when I click on the Pokemon Trainer AZ link.

10. DiaRubyTandem

DiaRubyTandem The Fastest Comeback

X & Y recent happenings is that the old guy gym leader seems easy to beat

11. sparkedglory

sparkedglory Well-Known Member

Just beat the champ about an hour ago. Now it's time to catch some poke's and super train like crazy.

12. Mrjose342

Mrjose342 Kalos champion

On the 12th I beat the Champion.
    I also caught mewtwo on the 12th.
    I caught zygarde on the 13th.
    I got all the mega Stones on the 14th.
    I did the looker stuff on the 13th.
    Now I'm finishing my pokedex.

13. DiaRubyTandem

DiaRubyTandem The Fastest Comeback

Bored. So I'm just wandering Lumiose City and buying stuffs like clothes

14. D!3g0

D!3g0 Well-Known Member

I already caught Zygade and Mewtwo and I don't know what to do next.

15. Ludakrix

Ludakrix Legen-waitforit-dary

Had a RE with a Shiny Stunky today!!!! Caught it but wont be using it because it has a quiet nature.. boo

Also some rando I did wonder trade with battled me. My Venusaur had just evolved and he never switched when I slept one of his pokes... lol. 5-0'd him losing only my Helioplite as death fodder. He was also using Speed Boost Combusken and Charmeleon.

Pretty much just right up to the 7th gym currently. Team is all in the low 50s and includes: Delphox, Venusaur, Heliolisk, Tyrantrum, Lucario, and Staraptor. Powerhouse team so far.

16. igotmilk

igotmilk Miltank Trainer

I bought the game at Toys R Us on Saturday. I started playing the game with Froakie as my starter, but I did not like him at all. I decided to start a new game and use Fennekin instead, but I wanted a female Fennekin. It took me three hours to finally get a female Fennekin that did not have a nature that lowered its special attack. I am still a little upset I could not get a modest Fennekin; however, I settled with one that did not have any of it's stats lowered. I just beat the first Gym leader.

17. tsuba_K

tsuba_K New Member

Bought the game Saturday, but I haven't quite the chance to play it.

Lost track on how many resets or how long it took, but I finally got a female Fennekin with Timid Nature.

18. RNG_Reporter

RNG_Reporter Well-Known Member

3 hours? Lol dang. I feel your pain.

Took me like. 2 nights to find a Swirlix with a Modest nature.

19. igotmilk

igotmilk Miltank Trainer

Lol that is long. I'm glad you found it though. At this point I am happy to have a Pokemon that doesn't have any of it's stats lowered lol.

20. aerial_ace

aerial_ace Well-Known Member

I'm in the town where it snows.
    Have 6 badges so far team around lv 50. Decided to switch exp share off since the game is far too easy with it on.
    My floette learnt moon blast so I thought it was perfect time to evolve her. And I'm absolutely in love with florges what an incredible design and that sp def !!
    Also my skrelp evolved into dragalge- another stunning evolution ! Definetaly worth a wait !
    The last one to evolve doublede and team will be fully evolved :)
    Btw the giant guy saying smth about flower pokemon was creepy as hell!