• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

dacrag

I caught Xerneas .. In a Super Ball .. Using just one.
Is the capturing easy this time around?
And my Pokemon now have PokeRus!

Bluemage21

I caught Xerneas .. In a Super Ball .. Using just one.
Is the capturing easy this time around?
And my Pokemon now have PokeRus!

The Story legendary are like reshiram and zekrom. really easy to catch, must catch, cannot be shiny.

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
Evolved my Inkay and Zubat today, but I'm still waiting for Golbat to evolve into Crobat. I think I'm going to go give Furfrou its first trim! Also, I'm desperately searching for a Togepi, and I refuse to move any further in the game until I have one.

skreech

Just finished 20 single battles in the Battle Maison. You are challenged by Battle Chateline Nita on your 20th battle, and she will use Wigglytuff, Purugly and Grumpig. Maison rewards you 1BP per battle, and 2BP for every consecutive battle after 10. After beating the boss for the series, you gain 20BP (at least for single battles).

Shiny Espeon0429

Done loads today, beat Korrina, Ramos and Clemont, evolved Amaura and Doublade as well! I also did quite a bit of back-tracking to see if anywhere is available with Surf. One thing that is amusing me is the Sky Battles. Since they knew Talonflame would be a popular choice, its like they plan out the rosters specifically just to take it out! Luckily, I still haven't lost one. Really, really enjoying it atm, even if I am waaaay overleveled. Just destroyed Clemont, Emolga fell to Greninja and Surf, Magneton was 2HKOed by Talonflame's Flame Charge, before Aegislash Swords Danced in Shield Form and then switched to Blade Form to Iron Head Heliolisk to death! Love the Aegislash form changes!
About to go to Cafe Lysandre, my team is:

Greninja Lv47
Talonflame Lv47
Aegislash Lv48
Aurorus Lv47
Sylveon Lv48

Will hopefully pick up Team Member #6 (Skrelp) in a trade tomorrow! Looking forward to training it. I love how slowly I'm going on this run-through, having only started on Saturday! When BW came out, I finished in 2 days! Tomorrow will be taken up by training Skrelp and exploring Lumiose - Boy is it hard to keep track of where you are in that city!

Eeveemaster

Amemoth Fan :D
OMG!!!! Wow that's unexpected! Haha I feel like I've won the lottery..

I've caught a shiny Bidoof. Lol such a troll. Hahaha

Of all the Pokemon. :D

The irony.. However I'm still a proud owner!

Ludakrix

Legen-waitforit-dary
Just caught a lvl 59 Zweilous in Victory Road with perfect Sp. Atk EVS and a Rash nature, so looks like I'll be leveling a Hydreigon while I do E4 now, not to mention that I caught a Timid and Adamant Ditto today, so that will definitely help with breeding.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
man how the heck have people already beat the game?

I know I won't be beating it anytime soon since I work pretty much everyday. I play my Y version every afternoon before I go to work for a few hours, and at night when I get home. I'm only 2/3 hours into the game I only have the 1st badge. I like taking my time exploring every town, every route, and I like battling every trainer in every route. I'm been playing the Pokemon games like that for many, many years.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Got my seventh badge and got the Flare message. Took me awhile but I found the cafe and went inside. I defeated the first admin.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I caught everything on route 12, including clamperl and remoraid. Now I'm in Coumarine city. Fluff Tail and wartortle also evolved into delphox and blastoise.

DarkKami

Pokemon Collector

greninjamaster

I would advise anyone to avoid purchasing the strategy guide it's absolutely awful. No list of all the megas nor where to get the stones, no complete full pokedex entries including attacks, not even a continuation of the story mode after becoming the champion. It even says at the end that there's more to do after you become the champion but that's all for another time.

Complete and utter rip off.

SageofTruth

Greninja Assassin
I would advise anyone to avoid purchasing the strategy guide it's absolutely awful. No list of all the megas nor where to get the stones, no complete full pokedex entries including attacks, not even a continuation of the story mode after becoming the champion. It even says at the end that there's more to do after you become the champion but that's all for another time.

Complete and utter rip off.

What about base stats?

Macroboom

Beyond Infinity
Got a TON done today. I beat Korrina, Ramos,.Clemont, and Valerie. Right now I'm on my way to challenge Olympia. I'm also trying to find a Dusk Stone.

TEAM:
Ronin the Greninja (M) Lv. 51
Firestar the Talonflame (F) Lv. 51
Irydesa the Florges (F) Lv. 51
Ajax the Heloilisk (M) Lv. 50
Emperor the Tyrantrum (M) Lv. 50
Excalibur the Doublade (M) Lv. 50

Macroboom

Beyond Infinity
Got a TON done today. I beat Korrina, Ramos,.Clemont, and Valerie. Right now I'm on my way to challenge Olympia. I'm also trying to find a Dusk Stone.

TEAM:

Macroboom

Beyond Infinity

TEAM:

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
After countless wild battles and leveling all the way to 49, my Golbat finally evolves into a Crobat. On top of that my Gabite evolves into a Garchomp at the same time :)
This happened after fighting against the three minor rivals on Route 19 on the long bridge. So I'm heading into Snowbelle City to get my 8th an final badge.
But first I went straight to the Boutique and changed my outfit just a bit by buying a new jacket. I then went to the Gym but turns out the Gym leader isn't there, I guess I have to go find him.

Marmalade

do not feed.
I decided to go and get a 3DS just for X... Ended up resetting for almost two hours trying to get a female, decent natured Fennekin. Finally settled on a Timid one. I'm not sure why I even bothered since I usually reset my Pokemon game right after I finish it the first time through. Anyway - I've been spending a lot of time in Pokemon Amie, which initially overwhelmed me with its cuteness. (Fennekin.. so cute!) I've been sitting here doing Wonder Trades while studying, too. I love it!

I obtained my first gym badge with no problem at all, probably because my Fennekin, Ama, evolved into Braixen right before. Going to go and explore the game further now. My team:

Ama the Braixen, level 18
Riolu, level 7
Azurill, level 8