• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

725roy

ambivolent
Oh and after re-exploring Lumiose City, I've been spoiled about one of the Elite four, not that I didn't know who they were, but that early? Man, that must suck for people who didn't want spoilers.

[spoil] It was Siebold that was spoiled.[/spoil]

TheEliteEmpoleon

So I've beaten the first gym and am on route 6 to get the poke flute. On this route I will also get my fourth team member, Honedge.

Team:
Frogadier 18
Flethinder (Firebird) 18
Bunnelby (Benedict) 15

So I just beat the league, I must say the ending was actually a bit suprising.
Anyway, this was my Hall of Fame team:
Greninja 79
Charizard 76
Dragalge 73
Heliolisk 74
Aegislash 76
Trevenant 65

I must say that i was overleveled, so it wasn't al that much fun. The champion was the only one who managed to KO any of my pokémon, and that was first when she had MegaEvolved her ace.

SoulSilver Eric

Took down viola easily with Gama (Froakie) and Charamander (Wonder Trade), Froakie did good against Surskit, Charamander took down Viola's Vivillion with ease, and level up 3 times. After that battle, went to route 22 and caught a wild Brave Riolu (which no surprise wasn't an easy catch) and I caught a Lileo and named her Nala. Thinking of evolving Charamander, then storing him then leveling up Nala.

Also, I think if you use the pokemon aime app/mini game, your pokemon may get extra xp. My Gama/Froakie always says its alittle excited, then when the battle ends he gets extra xp. Great mechanic if thats how it all works.

Last edited:

SergantGold

Based Feebas
Im on the route leading up to the city name where you get the kanto starters that i cant spell, and i have a level 20 Braixen thats fully EV trained
John/Braixen
252 SpA 252 Spe 4 Def
-Ember
-Psybeam
-Flame Charge
-Howl

Im grinding up a spewpa to see my regions vivlion pattern

So I just beat the league, I must say the ending was actually a bit suprising.
Anyway, this was my Hall of Fame team:
Greninja 79
Charizard 76
Dragalge 73
Heliolisk 74
Aegislash 76
Trevenant 65

I must say that i was overleveled, so it wasn't al that much fun. The champion was the only one who managed to KO any of my pokémon, and that was first when she had MegaEvolved her ace.

WHOAH! Haha! Thats some extreme overlevelling there.

I took Mega Gardevoir out in ONE HIT.
Aegislash in defense mode walled a full on psychic, then switched to attack mode and killed in one hit with a shadow claw.
(Mega's might be tough, but they STILL have their counters! >:D)

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I got my first badge, caught everything on the next route except male ralts and female combee, got to the next city which is way to big, and got my squirtle from professor Sycamor. Fluff tail also evolved.

StrongBad456

Beginning Trainer
I got Y version and chose Fenniken as my starter and soon after downloaded the Torchic. I went through Santalune forest and couldn't find a single Pikachu but did catch the 3 elemental monkeys. After that, I made it to Santalune and have been wonder trading. So far I've gotten a Furfrou, a Venipede, a Pidgey, and a Budew. My Pokemon's levels are:

-Fennekin - Level 13
-Torchic - Level 10
-Furfrou - Level 9
-Metapod - Level 7
-Pidgey - Level 3
-Fletchling - Level 3

Giblie

Dragon Pokemon Fan
Got my games today! Started Y. Picked the boy and named him Tetsuya. His nick is Tetsu-kun.
Picked Fennekin as my starter and named him Lucius.

Got my first badge. Picked Charamander as my starter and named him Severus. Currently in Route 5. Trying to get a Skiddo.

Current Team:
Lucius the Braxien lv. 19
Severus the Charmeleon lv. 16
Mena the Villion lv. 14
Tytania the Pidgeotto lv. 18
Sim the Litleo lv. 15 (name is supposed to be Simba)
Furfrou lv. 16

Not much right now.

SoulOfSilver

Gym Leader
My X game doesn't have an intro before the title screen. Is everyone experiencing this? I heard that some people have an intro....

Aquarelle

Staff member
On Route 4, I caught a few more Pokemon, including Flabebe. I battled all the trainers on that route and got Scatterbug to evolve. Then, I headed to Lumiose. I went to Prof. Sycamore's lab and had a battle with him. His Bulbasaur was kind of annoying, but Squirtle and Charmander were easy. My Froakie evolved after the battle. I then got to pick a Kanto starter, and ended up choosing Charmander. After that, I explored the city for a while since there was a lot to see. Now, I'm about to meet Calem at a cafe.

TellyKNetic

Just got the first badge on Pokémon X.

Special thanks to my Pansage, Midori and my Fennekin, Amadeus.

Now, off to explore the rest of Kalos!

Lithexive

So the cab driver challenges you to a battle if you can't pay the fee, and actually gives you money when you win

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Good god, I've been taking my precious time with this one. I'm about 8 and a half hours in right now with only one gym badge. I think I saved near the Battle Chateau. I've been working on the Pokedex throughout the playthrough this time though, so that takes up some time.

So I power-leveled my shiny Noibat to evolve her for you guys....and this was the end result!
http://i42.*******.com/rieyic.jpg
Nice minty green colour =D Tomorrow's escapades will probably involve trying to hatch more 6th gen shinies for you all xD

Lanaught

Got my game today, played a few times and did resets to get some extra stone and starters for friends. Started truly playing after finished that business and went about strolling casually through Route 2,Santalune Forest and finally reached Santalune City where I almost had a heart attack. Apparently along the way, somehow or someway without my notice I picked up the pokerus. It had spread through whole team and only knew about it when nurse joy took notice of it.

Cinza

Ominous Inquirer
There's so many Pokemon to choose from and yet I've been so picky on who's in my team. On route 5 with a level 22 Braixen, 22 Ivysaur and 18 Gulpin (Poison are my favorites)