• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

... I just swept the Champion with a CM Florges. Wow. Even her Mega. I have newfound respect for her. And my EVIOLITE DOUBLADE! Seriously, Doublade swept the Steel E4 with ease and did a number on the Dragon one.

Team:
Chesnaught level 66
Blastoise level 67
Doublade level 67
Florges level 67
Absol level 65
Talonflame level 65

Storm07

PkmnTCG07
Just finished the story line, and now going to catch legendaries.. Encountered and caught a wild Hydreigon outside Victory Road. Enjoyed the story, took a few more hours than previous gens.

King Shuckle

Don't be daft
Progress report. My team so far...

Quilladin Lv. 27 (Needle Arm, Cut, Rollout, Bite)
Charmeleon Lv. 27 (Ember, Shadow Claw, Smokescreen, Dragon Rage)
Azumarill Lv. 27 (Bubble, Bubble Beam, Return, Slam)
Pikachu Lv. 26 (Return, Electro Ball, Thunder Wave, Nuzzle)
Inlay Lv. 22 (Hypnosis, Foul Play, Paybe, thief)

I don't have internet right now so the whole friend code thing is not an option at this time.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
X Team Progress (Badges: 2)

Frogadier Lv32
Fletchinder Lv31
Butterfree Lv29
Ivysaur Lv30
Pancham Lv29
Tyrunt Lv25

I'm quite surprised by the level gap between the first and second gym. Wonder how the rest will follow up in the game. Just about to venture onward to face Korrina after wipping her two Lucario in a battle. I got this.

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Well I can say Florette after you've done the super training with her is an absolute monster, maybe those estimated leaked calculations of Florges were true..
Anywho did some mountain hiking on Ryhorn to encounter team flare.
Along the way found a Helioptile and it's Timid with Dry Skin, so I must have got a very good one. Now I'm at Cyllage City waiting to challenge the second gym.

Dragon trainer

Arise from the Ashes
Got the game on Friday started playing properly on saturday.
Choose female
Named myself after myself
Finally managed to get myself a Chespin Hasty with stubborn characterist and named her Malteaser once I worked out where the save was and my battery died on the first attempt.
Beat Shauna
Caught myself eventually a adamant Fletchling I didnt plan on ever using one but I thought it was rather cute named Phoenix given its eventually typing.
Did a bit of training and beat the first gym leader using Phoenix and Malteaser.
I continued up I'm stunned at the graphics on the game.
I caught myself the Snorlax and now I'm kinda stuck but been catching most of the golden oldies as well. So I'm going back to the forest and Route 2 to catch myself the mountain 'dex before I work out where I need to go.
Finally worked out the team as well.

Got back down to the connecting zubat cave and on Route 8 finally caught myself 3rd team member Medusa an Inkray I got crit'd on first and missed the second and the third I crit'd and fourth I've finally caught very happy.

Worked out the way down, the hopping stones and into the next town. Finally got down Route 9 with the Rhyhorn and finally caught my fourth team meber didnt take too long Helioptile which was a female dry skin timid so very happy. I havent thought of her name yet though. I'm now trying to train her and Medusa up to Level L25.

Last edited:

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Well I got to say I'm enjying this game

Got it yesterday couldnt play much due to a party i was hosting

today i got up to cycallage city getting ready to challange Grant

caught two eeves so far trying amie on one. Seems like its going to take alot of work to get Sylveon

I might evolve the other one to flareon because I have a fire stone already

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
Trying out a Nuzlocke for my first time through. It's been extremely easy due to my luck and the exp share.

Aquacorde Town - Quilladdin
Route 2 - Linoone
Santalune Forest - Pansear (DEAD)
Route 3 - Azumarill
Route 22 - Lucario
Route 4 - Floette
Lumious City - Charmeleon
Route 5 - Scraggy
Route 6 - Venipede
Route 7 - Snorelax (MISSED)
Connecting Cave - Whismur (MISSED)
Route 8 - Seviper (MISSED)
Ambrette Town - Tyrunt
Route 9 - Sandile
Glittering Cave - Mawile
Cyllage City -
Route 10 -
Route 11 -
Reflection Cave -
Route 12 -
Azure Bay -
Route 13 -
Route 14 -
Route 15 -
Lost Hotel -

Last edited:

Lukechu

Thought I'd make someone happy by sending out a Torchic I bred over Wonder Trade. c:
Got a Skiddo in return which is neat as I didn't have one, but I wasn't looking for anything at all in return quite frankly. :3

Just got the game. Loving it so far, and it looks fantastic.

Picked Fennekin, which is handy because I'm planning and all Fire type team.

Planned team:

Delphox
Talonflame
Pyroar
Blaziken
Charizard
Houndoom

Let's see how that works out?... :s

dman_dustin

Thought I'd make someone happy by sending out a Torchic I bred over Wonder Trade. c:
Got a Skiddo in return which is neat as I didn't have one, but I wasn't looking for anything at all in return quite frankly. :3

Let's see how that works out?... :s

If it worked, wonder trade is a perfect idea to quickly fill up your dex. I got Pansear and Illumise that way.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
SOMEONE HELP ME! I JUST ENCOUNTERED A SHINY MILTANK IN MY X GAME! I need to catch it, what should I do? Spam Pokeballs or attack!?!?!?!

Tommyb2405

If it worked, wonder trade is a perfect idea to quickly fill up your dex. I got Pansear and Illumise that way.

the only problem i have with Wonder Trade is all the Caterpies, Weedles, Pikachus, Bidoofs etc... not often i see a pokemon i dont already have. i have however picked up an Axew from there.

erutaerc

SOMEONE HELP ME! I JUST ENCOUNTERED A SHINY MILTANK IN MY X GAME! I need to catch it, what should I do? Spam Pokeballs or attack!?!?!?!
If you have them, spam Ultra balls. Do you have anything with false swipe?

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
What level is it compared to you? My suggestion is to use weak attacks until it's in the red.

Going to restart my X soon. Choosing Froakie this time.

My lowest level Pokemon is Panmcham at level 29, its 25. I know slash, vital throw, circle throw, and surf.
No false swipe.

Last edited:

dman_dustin

My lowest level Pokemon is Panmcham at level 29, its 25. I know slash, vital throw, circle throw, and surf.

It depends.

Miltank is supposed to have higher defenses than Sp Defenses so Slash would ordinarily be a great idea. However Slash has higher critical rate ratio and I believe Pancham has a higher attack than Special Attack, and if Pancham's Sp Attack is super low in comparison, than I would think surf would be a better idea.

But I'm not sure.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Well, twelve hours of play time, and I just got my third badge. I've really been taking my time with this, haven't I? Outside of that, nothing much has really changed except for a couple of evolutions and getting Lucario (which I'm not having on my team, so it's gonna rot in the PC). Ran into a couple of very new Pokémon such as Diggersby, Binacle, Hawlucha, and Carbink, but that's about it. I haven't been walking in the grass for a while to really make sure I'm finding the species of that particular route. So when I get Fly or something, I may have to go back and do just that (I was thinking of getting a Ralts, but I'm not sure). I'd like a Noibat, but I'm not sure where to get one. I would like a Dragon-type on my team at some point...

So yeah, gonna leave Shalour City here. Looks like Coumarine City is next.

Current team:

Venasaur - lvl. 35

Pidgeotto - lvl. 34

Braixen - lvl. 34

Pikachu - lvl. 31

Vivillon - lvl. 34

Azumarill - lvl. 35

Gym Badges: 3