• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

shadow_wolf

Managed to complete my playthrough of Y as far as starting the post game. Currently battling against my rival before I start megastone hunting. Have to admit I really enjoyed the game, thought the storyline got to me *sniff*.

Team
Aegislash - 69
Aurorus - 67
Lucario - 68
Greninja - 68
Charizard - 68
Dragalage - 66

As for X (main game!) stopped just after Lumiose city gym to do a bit of training to even my levels up a bit
Team
Delphox - 46
Clauncher - 39
Pidgoet - 45
Venusaur (debating swap to Electric!) - 39
Tyrantrum - 42
Sylveon - 41

Shadow XD001

I got Pokémon X on launch day and I'm loving it! I think it might be my favorite Pokémon game of all time. Pokémon X/Y was the type of game fans have wanted for a while and GameFreak delivered. I have beaten the 7th Gym and beat Team Flare at the Lysandre Café.

Team:
Chesnaught/Titan: Level 53
Pidgeot/Gerome: Level 53
Lucario/Levi: Level 53
Pangoro/Deadly: Level 53
Blaziken (can't nickname): Level 58
Blaatoise/Noatak: Level 53

I use the Exp Share and Blaziken gains a boost, so that's why it's such a high level. Also, is it just me, or do some of the things in X/Y remind you of Kanto?

Tommyb2405

Just defeated the last Gym and with me starting work in just over 40 minutes, i wont have time to do anything else. will take on the E$ either at 11pm or tomorrow morning :p really loving the game so far.

Team Y...

Blaziken - 74
Blastoise - 45
Thumper (Steelix) - 70
Abomasnow - 46
Pidgeot - 55
Greninja - 62

Blastoise is only in the team for waterfall purposes haha will also be breeding for Torchic, Froakie and Squirtle eggs. if anyone wants them, add my Friend Code and PM me with yours :D hoping to get all Kanto starters and all Eeveelutions very soon :p

Lukechu

Using my Noibat now? <3 enjoy school hahaha ill be playing pokemon Y up here in Scotland

Honestly, I'm an extremely fussy person. I just can't use traded Pokémon, even if it does have a beneficial impact towards EXP. I bred it, but still, I wouldn't have been able to do so without you. :)

Taylor516

I am attempting to take this game slowly because I ALWAYS end up rushing through Pokemon games and having them beaten in a single day. I so far love this game and thus have been going about it slowly, I am limiting myself to how much time/how many badges I want to get each day to make the game last longer. But at this point my team is:
-Tonno: Pyroar level 49
-Blaziken level 47
-Skrimsli: Charizard level 46
-Lucario: level 42
-Talonflame level 43
- an eevee egg which has yet to hatch that recently replaced my Houndoom
I love my Pyroar to death!!! He is gorgeous as well as strong and able to take down almost every pokemon in a single hit so my hype for a Pyroar didn't dissapoint me :) I am sooo happy with the game.

outoftheordinary

Dreaming of Greece
Just got my final gym badge. KO'd Wulfric's Pokemon with my Talonflame alone. Going to mess around a bit more before I head off to the Pokemon League.

Even though I've clocked in 33 hours of game time, I feel like I've rushed things :(

Yndev

Did some breeding and now i got 5 Gibles and 5 Axews that i don't need. Each one has adamant nature and PokeRus so if anyone of you guys would like to get one let me know. All i gotta do now is super train Torchic, Axew and Gible and the 6th gymleader won't know what hit him.
Team atm:
Charizard lvl 45
Lucario lvl 39
Torchic lvl 10
Sylveon lvl 38
Axew lvl 1
Gible lvl 24

Last edited:

Goomy

Big Tub Of Goo-my
Beat the Elite 4 and Champion last night. Very pleased with my run time for sure, and absolutely in love with my in game team.
I used:
Percival- Delphox level 82
Waylee- Dragalge level 72
Cece- Goodra level 63
Faun- Florges level 73
Doof- Malamar level 71
Cari- Avalugg level 61

They swept through the league pretty well, which pleased me.
I'm glad the pokemon I picked to use even before the game came out didn't fail me in practice.
Now I'm just going to fill my poked and breed a nice team.

Senrab

I beat the Pokemon League yesterday. I guess now it's time to catch some good Pokemon and EV train them so I can still beat my friends at school. :p

Helium Paperweight

Just about to take on the 6th gym.

Delphox, Female, Circe, lvl 47
Blastoise, Male, Gustav, lvl 46
Tyrantrum, Female, Sue, lvl 41
Malamar, Female, Charybdis, lvl 41
Doublade, Male, Damocles, lvl 41
Aerodactyl, Male, Onthniel, lvl 40

All I need is a dusk stone and my party will be final. I heard that you can find one in a trash can in the Lost Hotel, is that true? If not, then where can I find one? And soon, too.

VIA

<<< Recent Shiny
In victory road nearing the end, my team is as follows:
Blastoise Level 62
Chesnaught Level 62
Gardevoir Level 63
Tyrantrum Level 62
Blaziken level 64
Lucario Level 63

Do I have to grind or am I good for E4?

AceTrainerPaul

Unova Champion
I just received a Wonder Trade Fennekin Lv.1 it was bread and had Pokerus, now every single one of my Pokemon have Poekrus!! YEAH!

Heading to Team Flare's Hideout w/:
Frogadier Lv. 54
Charizard Lv. 54
Lucario Lv. 54
Sylveon Lv. 55

At the beggining I used Pokemon Amie with each of them and now they gain boosted EXP.

lookathis

Well recently, I beat the E4 on Sunday, was pretty easy considering half of my team was over leveled because of exp share >.<
After that, I decided to go and catch a load of gravlers and (pretty high level) gurdurrs and throw them onto wonder trade since they evolve via trade and would be cool to see their reactions "Ok, there goes my level 5 psyduck....woah! level 54 Conkeldurr!"
But at the minute I'm just training some charmeleons I got from the friend safari to charizards and then throwing them into Wonder Trade :D. They are easy to train since I only need to train them about 6 levels

AceTrainerPaul

Unova Champion
Well recently, I beat the E4 on Sunday, was pretty easy considering half of my team was over leveled because of exp share >.<
After that, I decided to go and catch a load of gravlers and (pretty high level) gurdurrs and throw them onto wonder trade since they evolve via trade and would be cool to see their reactions "Ok, there goes my level 5 psyduck....woah! level 54 Conkeldurr!"
But at the minute I'm just training some charmeleons I got from the friend safari to charizards and then throwing them into Wonder Trade :D. They are easy to train since I only need to train them about 6 levels

Faith in humanity restored! xD That's awesome!

Just got my final gym badge. KO'd Wulfric's Pokemon with my Talonflame alone. Going to mess around a bit more before I head off to the Pokemon League.

Even though I've clocked in 33 hours of game time, I feel like I've rushed things :(

Me too.... I just beat E4 with 40 hours of play time - awesome game though!

Just about to take on the 6th gym.

Delphox, Female, Circe, lvl 47
Blastoise, Male, Gustav, lvl 46
Tyrantrum, Female, Sue, lvl 41
Malamar, Female, Charybdis, lvl 41
Doublade, Male, Damocles, lvl 41
Aerodactyl, Male, Onthniel, lvl 40

All I need is a dusk stone and my party will be final. I heard that you can find one in a trash can in the Lost Hotel, is that true? If not, then where can I find one? And soon, too.

Hmm.... I'm not sure but i think i found a Dusk Stone in Lost Hotel, try to use the Dowsing Machine ;)

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
After Playing Pokemon X the past two days, ive Started up Pokemon Y to post here.

Started my Pokemon Y with a Chespin named X-Nut. Getting Started took awhile as Chespin kept having an Attack lowering Nature. To help get through the Forest the first pokemon I caught was a Fletchling named Pebbles. I also caught a Bunnelby named Rusty to do the trade for Farfetch'd later. Fletchling didnt learn any Flying type moves while in the Forest, but i still had very little Trouble. Once i exited "Viridian Forest" Pebbles and X-Nut were both level 10. I skipped most of the trainers on Route 3 to go make the trade for Quacklin'. My next Stop was to deposit Pebbles and head to Route 22 for a litleo. Eventually I found one and named it Nala, since it was female.

Thats all I did last night though.

X-Nut/Chespin lvl 10
Quacklin'/ Farfetch'd lvl 10
Nala/Litleo lvl 5

Regalia

The gentleman who verifies IV's is found in the Kiloude City pokemon centre. He has a new set of descriptions, but they're pretty evident as to what is what.

TsengHyena

Wonder trade is amazing. I've only got one badge, yet I've managed to get Noibat, Drapion, Hippopotas, Dugtrio, Helioptile, fossil pokes and more for just Furfrous, Skiddos and Zigzagoons.