• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Well. X finally downloaded tonight. So i waste no time in getting started.
I chose my starter, Chespin and started off my adventure in kalos. I have defeated Violas Surskit and Vivillion with ease earning my fist badge. I just defeated Professor Sycamore and recieved Charmander and Charizard X from him. I also downloaded my Torhic. Chespin evolved after the first gym :D
Current team:
Quilladin lv.18
Charmander lv. 10

Abizzel1

As I suspect Diggersby gets Huge Power for it's hidden ability. It's attack stats were too low, and those rabbit ear arms were to muscular for it to miss out on Huge Power or Pure Power.

GirlsILikeThem

Has my team for Korrina's gym: Lv 38 Amaura, Lv 29 Houndour, Lv 29 Miltank, Lv. 25 Azurill, and Lv. 25 Roggenrola. Should probably add another Roggenrola just to take hits. Miltank is good because she has both Zen Headbutt and Milk Drink. Amaura can take out Mienshao, and Houndoom is there to burn, though without her having Will-O'-Wisp, I'm relying on Ember.

Hawlucha's Flying Press is the move to end all moves. My entire team quaked from it. Of course, they need to level up some more. But my is that one tough Pokemon to beat.

TheEliteEmpoleon

I took Team Flare out of the Pokéball Factory and recieved a Master Ball! Then I left to Dendermile City, where I walked around for a bit and went up to the Frozen Cavern. During one of my many battles, Goomy evolved into Sliggoo, and I love it even more!

RinseWash

I just picked up a Froakie from a random wonder trade (I traded a helioptile), to bad I picked Froakie as my starter.

MechaBulba

King of the Monsters
I am seem to be going really slowly compared to most, still on my way to the 2nd gym. However today I did spend the majority of my time Finding a Binacle with Tough Claws and playing around on the Global Trade Station.

others things I did...
- got my Ice type fossil
- captured a shiny Wingull from a Horde
- trained my Honedge and new Binacle
- Searched for some Absol as they seem to be a popular request on the GTS

Last edited:

SoulOfSilver

Gym Leader
Wow it seems like a lot of people are seeing shinies. I haven't yet, but I got Pokerus. Is the rumor that if you tip more you'll see shinies true?

Derald Snyder

I'm kinda glad I didn't spoil myself as to the game's progression; I sure as heck wasn't expecting to encounter SNORLAX this early. After two resets, I caught it and named it Sally, swapping it for my Pikachu in my team.

My team (around Lv. 17-18): Vivillion, Snorlax, Quilladin, Farfetch'd, Combusken, Wartortle

skittlepup

Braixen is MINE ;)
Yesterday my Fennekin evolved into Braixen. I also have a Squirtle now, he's at level 13 and not quite able to pull all of his weight... that should become better in time, I think. I'm not boxing him though.
Wish I could find some Noibat and Eevee closer to where I am right now... those two are the others I have planned for my team.

RinseWash

I'm starting to get addicted to wonder trade, i'll catch something in the wild and see how much improvement I can get in quality from it, it's addicting like gambling.

Regality

Digital King
Just caught a slugma.

4 Badges, using a Ninjask and a Chesnaught both at level 44.

AmusedMilk

Oh, hey, Big Zam!
Just entered the Frost Cave or whatever it's called. Team is Greninja, Charizard, Gogoat, Doublade, Goomy, and Cubone. I caught Cubone after I remembered how awesome Marowak was when I played FireRed. Ahh, memories.

Aquarelle

Staff member
On Route 12, I received a Lapras from someone. I returned to the Pokemon Center in Shalour in order to store it in the PC. After that was done, I did some backtracking to do some exploring with Surf. I also completed all the Sky Battles available at my point in the game and battled some trainers at the Battle Chateau. I then went back to Route 12 and made my way to Coumarine City. I obtained the Fly HM from the professor there, then took the monorail down to where the Pokemon Center was.

Next, I will go back out to Route 12 since I haven't explored it in full yet. Then, I will do the next Gym.

bushie

i went to the power station and defeated team flare with ease. Saw the cool cutscene with clemont gym lighting up. tried the gogoat taxi of course.Entered the gym and defeated the gym leader with ease and headed over to route 14 and headed to the '' spooky house'' now i'm on my way to the next town.
TEAM X
greninja
charizard
blazekien
hawlucha
pikachu
lucario
5 badges so far

Tf916

Parappa the Rapper
Got a Ditto from a Friend..
I have been using that to breed my Chespin/Squirtle/Snorlax..

Got Abra/Gastly so i may use them with Ditto so later. i can use them when i continue my adventure.

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
Can't find the relevant thread so I'll post here, caught this earlier!

What an absolute beauty! (Post-6th Gym Spoilers)

http://imgur.com/yzlj0T0

Zephraxe

Today I decided to grow a bunch of berries, so I filled each space in the Berry Field. I want a Pokemon to have that I can catch others with, so I want a Gallade to teach False Swipe, but I can't find a Dawn Stone. About an hour ago, I was running around route 15 and I ran into a shiny Liepard. I instantly threw an Ultra Ball and caught it. After that, I went to the Battle Chateau where I achieved the rank of Viscount. I took another tour of Parfum Palace (which, btw, is based off of the Palace of Versailles). Also, I caught Zygarde last night.