• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Just got Mewtwo and Mewtwonite Y, and ran into Moltres for the first time shortly before that. Now time to go for Zygarde!

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
I was training my Raichu and when I got back to the Pokémon Center, Nurse Joy told me I got Pokérus!

crobatman

I am now training a team of past pseudo legendaries, and I have not even gotten to the eighth badge. :)

Viteh

No Day but Today
Finally caught a Mareep on route 12. I'm trying to catch every available pokemon as I travel. So far so good.

Copie

Nothing Special
Finished 4 of the 8 gyms, and my team is grossly overleveled. My highest, Charizard, is 41. My lowest is 31. Most are around the 40 range, and my two lowest (31 and 36) are low because they were my most recent aquisitions.

I've basically started a 2nd team to prevent my main team from growing too quickly. I do not want to be so over-leveled that the game isn't fun. However, when I look at the gym leader levels on this website, I'm already quite confident my team could plow through the next two gyms with ease. That doesn't sound too enjoyable considering at this rate they will be noteably higher by the time I get there. May was well take advantage of the broken EXP Share and level 12 instead of just 6.

Anyway, started on the Power Plant with a team of non-EV trained mostly fresh Mon. Here we go.

Unredemption

Finished 4 of the 8 gyms, and my team is grossly overleveled. My highest, Charizard, is 41. My lowest is 31. Most are around the 40 range, and my two lowest (31 and 36) are low because they were my most recent aquisitions.

Turn off your EXP Share!

Currently soft resetting for a Timid Mewtwo with flawless IVs in HP, SpA and Spe... it's gonna be an uphill task but here we go lol.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
After catching and training Dedenne up, we got to Shalour City. We met with a few of our friends there and even battled Serena and got the Mega Evolution ring, and met the Mega Evolution guru. Afterwards we once again met the gym leader (forgot her name) and we battled her for the gym badge, which we won. Dedenne was really helpful. Then, we battled her once again but with the Lucario she had just given us. Ours won with an awesome megaevolution. We finally continued, and received a Lapras, and also caught a few Pokemon. We got to Courmarine City/Town, got the good rod, and went all the way back to Route 8 where we caught our 5th team member, Zoidberg the Clauncher! We taught it Surf, and put the Exp Share on for a while. We continued to the 2nd part of Courmarine City/Town after some training. During that training, Fletchinder, Quilladin and Honedge evolved. There, we battled Serena and won easily, and then battled Ramos, where Doublade was very helpful. We continued onto Rout 13 where the annoying ground types kept coming to me, and went into the Kalos Power Plant. With Clauncher up front we defeated the first few Team Flare members we saw, and then Clauncher evolved! Took a break.

X Team:
652.png
- level 40 (Chespo)
663.png
- level 40 (Fletcho)
680.png
- level 39 (Excalibur)
702.png
- level 39 (Kero)
693.png
- level 37 (Zoidberg)

ZXChris93

About to start my last adventure from the Elite Four, onto Victory Road! My pokemon is in the low 50's. Lets do this!

Team:
Greninja
Talonflame
Venusaur
Helolisk
Pangoro
Sylveon

aerial_ace

3 gens have past and finally ! Me and my favourite pokemon can enjoy the whole adventure together ! After about an hour with honey I finally encountered a horde of taillows ! I caught one which is not the best nature (gentle) but I will keep it and train. So far I managed to train it to lv 12 still 10 levels to go to be on par with the rest of my birds :)

Team so far
6letchinder lv 25
Pidgeotto lv 24
Vivilion lv 23
Charmeleon lv 21(only here because of charizard second typing being flying. I don't use it it just levels up thanks to exp share)
Doduo lv 19
Taillow lv 12

aerial_ace

3 gens have past and finally ! Me and my favourite pokemon can enjoy the whole adventure together ! After about an hour with honey I finally encountered a horde of taillows ! I caught one which is not the best nature (gentle) but I will keep it and train. So far I managed to train it to lv 12 still 10 levels to go to be on par with the rest of my birds :)

Team so far
6letchinder lv 25
Pidgeotto lv 24
Vivilion lv 23
Charmeleon lv 21(only here because of charizard second typing being flying. I don't use it it just levels up thanks to exp share)
Doduo lv 19
Taillow lv 12

chuy409

I was in the battle institute sweeping all the contenders with my trusty delphox, gardevoir and aggron and such then suddenly this woman comes out with a cresselia,regirock, and regice. I lost. I wasnt expecting legendaries. Then I go again, then same lady on the last round comes out with Raikou, Suicune, and entei. I lost again to that lady. Man. Anyone got pitted up against her? well, i like it because it actually giving me a challenge unlike the rest of X or Y.

aerial_ace

Team so far
6letchinder lv 25
Pidgeotto lv 24
Vivilion lv 23
Doduo lv 19
Taillow lv 12

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
in my completed Y (not doing Maison or any battling post game things as of right now) I am currently super training another team of 6 Pokemon since I only have my in game team that is currently ev trained right now.

This is the POkemon i am working on. Sylveon, Vaporeon, Charmander, Chespin, PIdgey and Goomy. These Pokemon are all from trades. The pidgey is from my X that i caught and gave an awesome nickname. The others are from GTS trades I got although I have my own set of charmanders and charmeleon this charmander I got from a random wonder trade with a funny nickname i decided to train first before my own to see how well he does to mega evolve into Mega CHarizard X for the first time

bulbasaur14

Bulbasaur line ftw
Just caught a shiny Yanma, its awesome but Im open to any offers for other shinies if people have any?

On the game side of things Ive been currently hatching Larvitars, 3 boxes of adamant babies and not one shiny.

So, I backtracked thru Rtes. 19, 18, 17 and 16 to catch up on any trainers I missed (forgot about Terminus Cave and Rte. 20) trekked thru the Waterfall-accesible area of Rte. 22 and all the way thru Rte. 21, along the way getting everyone up to over Lv.60, with my Azumarill hitting Lv.70. At the badge check gate, the guy battled me to test my strength, I was like "wut?" I creamed him, entered Victory Road to see if there was a PokéCenter nearby, which there wasn't. O_O Oh, I also found the stone emporium and herbaliste in Lumiose, where I stocked up on Revival Herbs for the coming hike. I'm saved in the Winding Woods of Rte. 20, preparing to train further before the league.

Current team:

Heliolisk, Lv.65
Easily my weakest teammate, but I keep him in the lead of my party anyway to power him up.

Aegislash, Lv.65
She was boxed while I had my Diggersby as an HM slave during my training. Nothing about her has changed.

Delphox, Lv.66
Good Sp.Atk, even with his Adamant nature dragging it down.

Azumarill, Lv.70
My fluffy little dragonslayer. <3 She's also good at taking down Fighting and Dark types.

Venusaur, Lv.61
Taught him Sludge Bomb over Venoshock. Mega Evolution doesn't power up his offenses, just his defenses and resistances.

Tyrantrum, Lv.60
Taught him Rock Slide over Rock Tomb, then he tried to learn Head Smash the very next level. :L Said no, kept Rock Slide.

Navarch

I finally completed my team! EV Trained all of them. Super Training is a godsend! I'm currently buying all the TMs I missed in previous cities.

chuy409

I am using this team right now:

Delphox lvl 85

Aurorus lvl 79

Mawile lvl 92

Aggron lvl 76

Gardevoir lvl 75

Funny that 3 pokemon that I would normally in other generations got megas :p

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
After remembering the rumors from previous people, I devised a strategy to bag an Immunity Gligar. After a few tries, I finally found a female, quirky Gligar which shrugged off any poison attempts. I then caught her and named her Veranus, and now she is occupying a spot in my team pool.

deequake

Hi, i don't know if this is the right thread to ask. do all copies of pokemon xy have the lumiose city save glitch? or just the jpn version?