• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I headed over to the Tower of Mastery just like my friends suggested. I couldn't access the Shalour City Gym anyway since Korrina wasn't there. I headed over to the tower which was near the shore north of Shalour City, but before I reached it I spoke to Tierno again and I obtained the Intriguing Stone item from him. I found a photo spot near the shore by the Tower of Mastery and I took a photo there, then I picked up hidden items after using the Dowsing Machine before going inside. I noticed a Mega Lucario statue at the entrance, then I went into a room and I met Korrina there and the Mega Evolution guru person. Tierno and Trevor arrived and I learned that the Intriguing Stone wasn't a mega stone after all.

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
I managed to get off route 15, and reached some snowy city with the Mamoswine. I went and cleared Frost Cavern for it, and saw Abomasnow. It gave me an Abomasite, which is cool. I then went all the way to the 7th gym, and Sylveon wiped the floor with her. There was also a Reminder Place, so I taught Delphox Shadow Ball and Noivern Boomburst and Dragon Pulse. Happy, I set off back to Luminose City, and confronted Lysandre. Doublade and Noivern beat him, and I cleared Team Flare out of their headquarters.... or did I? I also met AZ, who was all caged up.

I rushed to Geosenge Town, and found their HQ. I took on Grunts and Admins with Serena, and finally reached a cool looking tree... surrounded by powerful Admins. Well, maybe not powerful, as my team proceeded to decimate them all. They were in their high 50's! I caught Xerneas, and used it to sweep Lysandre. Turns out it had a Relaxed Nature, which kind of sucks. I then went off and saved. I found Terminus Cave, where I am now, and evolved my Doublade!

SnivyTR's X team!
655.png
Shaman the Delphox, Level 61
Timid Nature
~ Grass Knot
~ Flamethrower
~ Shadow Ball
~ Psychic

I love Shaman. Never let me down, and her Psychic moves are very powerful. It know has a better moveset, no Physical attacks whatsoever. Love it!

;009; AquaCannon the (Mega) Blastoise, Level 61
Docile Nature
~ Surf
~ Water Pulse
~ Strength
~ Bite

Blastoise needs better coverage moves, but it's STAB is spot on thanks to Surf. Again, a solid member, and my main go-to to take hits. And it hasn't changed at all.

681.png
Excaliber the Aegislash, Level 62
Naive Nature
~ Iron Head
~ Shadow Sneak
~ Rock Smash/Sacred Sword (currently Rock Smash to get through Terminus Cave)
~ Swords Dance

Aegislash is beast. Haven't used it yet, but Doublade was good, so I have high expectations. It'll manage.

700.png
Sparkles the Sylveon, Level 62
Docile Nature
~ Dazzling Gleam
~ Moonblast
~ Hidden Power {Ground}
~ Swift

Sylveon is fantastic. Huge HP Stat and Special Defense and decent Special Attack. HP Ground has helped a lot, except when fighting Golbats (Swift is kind of weak now, might switch for Calm Mind).

715.png
Noivern, level 62
Sassy Nature
~ Fly
~ Air Slash
~ Dragon Pulse
~ Boomburst

Well, it levels up quick, due to being traded. Powerful moves help it out a lot, but I do think it's a bit weak. Aw well, it'll do me well I think. I'm happy with it.

Last edited:

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
So far I've been training my in-game team and searching for some shiny Pokémon in Friend Safaris (already got a shiny Aipom and a shiny Barbaracle). Meanwhile, I like to do some online battles and therefore I have to improve some of my 'mons (like Adamastor aka Shiny Barbacle which I've been Super Training it for awhile now).

roy_vos

Pkmn researcher
Encountered my first shiny in a horde battle in Y, (without searching for it XD) while training my Aggron.
its a Shiny Foongus!

sheld999

on x copie im up to 20 hours and at the league 4th battle atm all level 60's gonna be a even battle

sheld999

battling champion now im surprise her hawluncher didnt used flying press at all thank god lol

sheld999

delphox now lv 62
talonflame now lv 62
charizard now lv 62 learned inferno
pigot now lv 61

sheld999

lost to the champion last saved at the stupid water elite four with his bloody stupid gyadros who kos all my water/fires with stone hedge

Neu

It's so awkward!
Finally reached 4V Larvesta, got Petilil from trainer 'Mina', and found Aipom & Audino from someone's FS.

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
Finally defeated Diantha earlier evening! Piece of cake, tho. My Pokemon were pretty overleveled with 76++ except for my level 64 Salamence, lol. I know training pseudos are hard >.>

The ending......... well, I already expected that. Nearly tearing though ; w ;

aerial_ace

So the articuno hunt continues. I encountered it once and trying to see it again is so frustrating. it seems this articuno likes lavere city area so I might just try to look for it there.

Also upgraded my mega ring and finished first chapter of looker missions. Now I'm travelling around kalos trying to catch every flying pokemon. Caught caterpie(to evolve into buttefree) and farfetch'd. Next one on the list is ducklett :)

Krene

Finally bought the Kanto Mega Stones I was missing. Caught Articuno with an epic Crit Capture. Found a Lonely Snover in Friend Safari with Soundproof, and max IVs in HP and Speed. Super Trained that guy (Or should I say, lady.) in HP and Attack and evolved it. I've been taking advantage of the Looker missions to level it up (As well as a French female Amaura with max IVs in Sp. Atk I got from the GTS). Having finished the Looker missions, I know work on leveling up my team to lv 100 at my own pace, the end.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Yesterday: I finished EV-training my Noibat and evolved it into a Noivern. I also tried the Battle Maison for the first time, and won against Nita with my Starmie, Delphox, and Togekiss. On the GTS, I traded off three of my Larvestas and got a Bulbasaur, Budew, and a Tyrunt in return, which I'm pretty content about. Lastly, I finally maxed my Lumiose style.
Today's Agenda: I will be dedicating my day to breeding sessions. I promised my older cousin that if I got ahold of a Bulbasaur, I'd breed one for him. My boyfriend will trade me his extra Timid Ditto soon (along with a Protean Froakie, Shadow Tag Gothita... and one other pokemon I forgot about, though I think it might be a Scatterbug egg because he asked me to test something) so I will breed for my Timid synchronizer. I will also attempt to breed for a Magic Bounce Natu with decent IVs. And I may plan to catch my Mewtwo and Zapdos later today. (Not sure if I should catch Mewtwo with an Adamant nature for megaevo purposes or stick with Timid.)

Current Team:
Solace (Volcarona♀) - Level 78
(All other slots are empty for eggs.)

In-Rotation (* = shiny):
Talonflame♀ - Level 93 (Fly)
Kirara (Meowstic♀) - Level 92
Lazurite (*Starmie-) - Level 74
Malamar♀ - Level 74
Charizard♂ - Level 67
Noviern♀ - Level 50

P.S. Note to self: Never send out a Malamar with Contrary when someone sends you any o-power that give stat boosts. My poor squid... ;w;

Last edited:

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
I finished up breeding Honedge that I had stopped a few days ago. I got one with an IV spread of 30/31/31/14/31/31. After that I started on breeding Scyther, I had caught one on Route 21 and just recently received one through wonder trade. It came from a French game making getting eggs extremely easy, I've already gotten 2 boxes in about 10 mins just running back an fourth.