• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Why....Does....Battle Spot.... Allow..... Legendaries!!!!!??? Isn't it supposed to be like random match in BW!? That didn't allow Legends so why does this!?

diamond trainer

Got six badges. I decided to make nidoqueen the final member of my team. I trained her up to my teams level, and now moving down route 15. My team is

absol
greninja
gengar
pyroar
shelgon
nidoqueen

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
So I battled against Korrina using one of her Lucario and she used the other Lucario against me. I wanted to try out mega evolution since Lucario was holding the Lucarionite item. I had Lucario attack with Power-Up Punch first which I figured would be very effective against Korrina's Lucario. Lucario mega evolved into Mega Lucario and with just two Power-Up Punch attacks, we defeated Korrina's Mega Lucario. I got to keep Korrina's Lucario as a gift after the battle and it was sent to my PC, then I headed back out of the Tower of Mastery since I had other stuff to do. I visited the Shalour City Pokemon Center once more to buy items, then I went out to Route 12 and I met Serena again. I obtained the Surf HM from her.

I saw somewhere that people wanted to flood Wonder Trade with Pumpkaboos for Halloween. So I bred seven Pumpkaboos, infected them with Pokérus, and gave them Sweet Hearts, a Rare Candy, a PP Up, et cetera. Actually, I bred eight, but that eighth was Shiny so I kept it for myself. (A Shiny Pumpkaboo born on Halloween? Cool.) Selfish, right?

So if you have Cucurbita, Pepo, Carotene, Linus, Hallowthere, Patchricia, or Samheinous (I'm kinda proud of that last nickname), that's one of mine. I got a Gourgeist from one trade out of the seven, so I guess this thing I read about wasn't that popular a deal after all. None of the others were very interesting. But I'm at least happy I could spread some Pokérus.

Oh, and I'm a Grand Duke now. Finally.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I made my way up Route 6 until I reached the Parfum Palace. I went inside and took a look around. Then, I headed out in the garden where Shauna and I had to catch this guy's Furfrou. After catching it, we got to see some fireworks and I obtained the Pokeflute. I then went back to where the Snorlax was, catching several Pokemon along the way. The Pokeflute woke up the Snorlax and I battled and caught it.

After that, I continued along Route 7. Serena and I teamed up to defeat Tierno and Trevor in battle. I then spent some time training at the Battle Chateau and even managed to get my rank up. When I was done there, I went through Connecting Cave and eventually made it to Ambrette Town.

Eirrinn

Kalos Champion
Why....Does....Battle Spot.... Allow..... Legendaries!!!!!??? Isn't it supposed to be like random match in BW!? That didn't allow Legends so why does this!?

I wonder why also...some dude had a team full of legendaries. it made me angry.

ImpendingChaos

Just defeated Grant to earn the Cliff Badge and TM39 Rock Tomb.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
I decided to take a stroll in the friend safari and I finds me a shiny druddigon :) freaking happy Halloween to me!!! Lol

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Currently got four of the six Pokemon I want in my team. Training the last of them(Inkay) has been a pain, even with the Fighting type gym leader over the horizon. As for new mechanics and interesting events:

* Espurr is completely adorable. Those silly little slicks, the ears and strangely alluring eyes...I almost died of cuteness when I fed Espurr in Pokemon Amie
* Hordes have been an interesting experience. I'm amused at my most recent horde, which had four Zangooses and one Seviper. They utterly wailed over Seviper, to the point I felt sorry for it
* I must resist using Amie on Gardevoir. I must resist using Amie on Gardevoir

The Hiker king

Non Sequitur
*yawn*

Today I hatched a nearly flawless adamant Fletchling and then proceed to fully evolve it, EV train it, and level it to 50 for competitive testing. I then leveled my O-power: Defense to 3, only SD and Spd to go and I'll have all the O-powers maxed. I also leveled a Delphox to 99 (soon to be 100). I got 3 more Kee berries from my berry patch.

I haven't done much else since I had to get Halloween supplies, setup decorations, and hand out candy. Tomorrow I'll focus on maxing the remaining O-powers.

red2000

Liger Zero!!!
I'm currently doing an "Anime" run in ,Y version and just stumbled across Pokerus , and in X I finally got around to finishing all the looker missions, which I must say, are quite time consuming

Silverevilchao

Scythe-Wielding Chao
Finally caught a Clauncher with a nature I want, currently Super Training my Zygarde (Nidhoggr). Also found out today that Houndoominite is exclusive to Y! D: Aaaaargh!

Nightblind249

In Lumiose City i was exploring the towns hotels looking for Mr bond and on the second floor of one of the hotels the screen blinked and a Hex Girl popped up flashed again and she was standing in front of me. Then she said "Your not the one." and disappeared. I'm confused? Is this some sort of side story or something they threw into the hotel to make it creepish?

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
Yesterday I was playing with my friend and we were battling. We did 3 battles, first one I won, second one he won, third one was different. We took 6 random boxd pokemon that are really bad and have never been used. I took a Weedle, a Metapod, a Dunsparce, a Bulbasaur, a Togepi and a Combee, while he used a Dwebble, a Hippopotas, a Froakie, a Spritzee, a Bergmite and a Ledyba. Well, if you think Weedle is a bad Pokemon, think again. It outsped all his Pokemon except for Froakie I think, and poisoned 4 of his Pokemon which caused them to go down. This Weedle will now be EV trained and taken with me in the E4 to level it up. XD

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Wonder Trade

Sentret
Volbeat (ugh)
Larvitar
Gible
Girafarig (neat)

Taylor516

I'm still working on breeding for a shiny vulpix -_- part of me wants to quit, I have boxes 2-19 full of vulpix. But then again, I've never had a shiny before so, I'm determined. Also spending time chasing down Zapdos. He keeps running and I'm not sure how long it'll take before he decides to settle in Azure bay...

Profesco

gone gently
Yesterday I was playing with my friend and we were battling. We did 3 battles, first one I won, second one he won, third one was different. We took 6 random boxd pokemon that are really bad and have never been used. I took a Weedle, a Metapod, a Dunsparce, a Bulbasaur, a Togepi and a Combee, while he used a Dwebble, a Hippopotas, a Froakie, a Spritzee, a Bergmite and a Ledyba. Well, if you think Weedle is a bad Pokemon, think again. It outsped all his Pokemon except for Froakie I think, and poisoned 4 of his Pokemon which caused them to go down. This Weedle will now be EV trained and taken with me in the E4 to level it up. XD

Aha, that's so cool! That's one top percentage Weedle you've got, there.

So I finally managed to breed and EV train two Pokémon to my satisfaction. (Man, this was easier before school.) I've got myself a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Bulletproof Chespin and a 31/31/30/x/31/31 Adamant Huge Power Belly Drum+Aqua Jet Azumarill. I'm just not sure which Pokémon to go for next; I want to do Fletchling, Froakie, Sylveon, Scizor, and Garchomp, but I sorta think I'm all bred out for the moment (think of how my Pokémon feel!). I used horde battles to get Azumarill's EVs, and also managed to evolve a few more Pokémon for the 'Dex in the process.

Speaking of my breeding pursuits, by the way, I've got a few extra Marill and a box full of Chespin I wouldn't mind clearing out, if anybody wants any. =s

Sailor Saturn

Master of Silence
Made my way back to Coumarine and am levelling up in the area. My Amaura's speed is pretty low, so I decided to do some Super Training to raise it since I want to take it to the Gym battle.