• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Started off this trip with Flopsy finally evolving on route 15. Further along in route 15 i found a Klefki named Heartless. I then did my best to avoid the rest of the trainers on Route 15 so i could make it to Dendemille Town. Once there I Swapped out Riley for Heartless, before heading back to Route 15. In between Trainer battles, i took a Detour into the Lost Hotel. Here i found some Punks who said i wasnt Stylish enough to meet thier boss. on the way out i caught a Trubbish named Bubbles. My next detour led me to Route 16 where i caught a Skorpi named ClawGore and a Poliwhirl named Ariel and also got the super rod. Back in Lumiose i visited the Juice Shoppe, Restaurant Le Yeah, The Museum, The Loto-ID Center and The Galette Stand all in an attempt to get into the Boutique. Lucily some combo of that worked and i was finally aloud in. Back in Dendemille Town i realised Heartless had a Horrible nature and i decided to replace him. Enter a Piloswine named Tusks from the Frost Cavern. Once i taught it Anicent Power and Bulldoze, i headed back into Frost Cavern. Along the way i caught a Bergimite named Mite and a Haunter and Tusks evolved. While trying to train Tusks on Wild pokemon, i accidentally ended up in the room with Team Flare. Tusks easily dealt with the Team flare Grunt, but Koopliss had to deal with Mable.Grabbed the Abomasite from the Abomasnow and left. Immediately Headed to route 17 upon exit and caught a Sneasel named Kidd and a Snover named Ginger. After a trip to Boutique in Anistar I saved for awhile

X-Nut/Chesnaught lvl 49
Quacklin'/ Farfetch'd lvl 48
Nala/Pyroar lvl 48
Koopliss/Blastoise lvl 47
Flopsy/Malamar lvl 46
Tusks/Mamoswine lvl 43

In terms of breeding my team, it's been getting faster thankfully. 5 out of 6 of my team has perfect IVs, just missing a female aron with a nest ball (The nest ball is for breeding and cosmetic purposes).

Caught a few horde pokemon and starting to fish now while waiting for a trader willing to help me out.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
As I wandered the unlocked streets of Lumiose City I was able to use a Gogoat as a mode for transportation which was fun. I wandered throughout the Northern Boulevard on the Gogoat Shuttle and I passed by a cafe and then I went east and obtained an Expert Belt inside one of the buildings. I visited the Pokemon Center nearby and I healed my Pokemon and purchased some items inside as well. I went across to the Lumiose Museum afterwards and wandered around there after paying a small fee. I obtained the Dragon Tail TM inside. I visited Hotel Richissime and met Mr. Bonding inside and got the usual O-Power from him. I headed to the fifth floor and got the Echoed Voice TM from a girl there then I saved.

skittlepup

Braixen is MINE ;)
I'm level grinding all pre-Red HGSS-style here. I hate it so much, but it's gotta be done. My Aurorus is a couple levels behind the rest of the team; it's partially because I got 'em late, resurrected it from a fossil around like the sixth gym. My Dragalge has finally caught up to my original trio of Delphox, Blastoise and Sylveon. It's a level 60 right now I believe. My Yveltal may be there, I'm not exactly sure.

My little Fen, who is a Delphox now, is a level 73. It's ridiculous, having level 70 Pokemon before challenging the Elite Four. The only other time my team has gotten this high was in SoulSilver when I was challenging Red.

cwertle

Don't Blink!
I'm level grinding all pre-Red HGSS-style here. I hate it so much, but it's gotta be done. My Aurorus is a couple levels behind the rest of the team; it's partially because I got 'em late, resurrected it from a fossil around like the sixth gym. My Dragalge has finally caught up to my original trio of Delphox, Blastoise and Sylveon. It's a level 60 right now I believe. My Yveltal may be there, I'm not exactly sure.

My little Fen, who is a Delphox now, is a level 73. It's ridiculous, having level 70 Pokemon before challenging the Elite Four. The only other time my team has gotten this high was in SoulSilver when I was challenging Red.

By the time I reached the elite four I think I had 3 level 100s. xD

I have 314 hours today. whoa.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I headed back to the lobby of Hotel Richissime and I spoke to a woman at the lobby and I was allowed to work there. I was allowed to do room service and memorize orders and such. It was a small task but it was fun and I got paid for it. I headed out of the hotel afterwards and I visited some more buildings and obtained a Prism Scale from a little girl inside one of them. I passed the Battle Institute and Lumiose Station as I moved near the entrance to Route 16, but I couldn't do anything there yet. I finished exploring the Northern Boulevard and I headed over to Rouge Plaza, then to Autumnal Avenue where I found a restaurant where I could participate in Triple Battles and Rotation Battles and I saved the game there.

Kalosian

So long
@^^^: Tyranitarite and Aggronite are the same way. Tyranitarite and Aron/Lairon are only found in X, while Aggronite and Larvitar/Pupitar are only found in Y. Pinsirite and Heracronite are also version-exclusives, but they're not switched like Tyranitarite/Aggronite and Houndoominite/Manectite are. Pinsirite and wild Pinsir are only in X, while Heracronite and wild Heracross are only in Y.
I see. Wasn't expecting things to be switched around like that.

Continued with the Pokedex today, added the following Pokemon to it: Solrock, Shellder, Swoobat, Kangaskhan, Mawile, Aerodactyl, Ferrothorn, Espeon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Yanmega, Golurk, Probopass, Throh, Starly, Staraptor, Stunky, Nidoran (both genders), Duosion, Reuniclus, Boldore, Flaaffy, Ampharos, Heracross, Slowbro, Mantine, Octillery, Corsola, Lanturn, Alomomola, Gabite, Magcargo, Lileep, Anorith, Cranidos, Shieldon, Tirtouga and Archen. Caught or evolved most of them, but I got some version exclusives from the GTs as well. It was mostly Pokemon from the Coastal Dex but a few from the Mountain and National Dex as well. I have over 130 caught in the Coastal Dex now so I'm hoping to finish what I can do on it tomorrow. I also continued with my hunt for Mega Stones today, explored Route 20, the Pokemon Village, Route 21, 22, Victory Road, Route 9, Glittering Cave and all Gyms. I found four more: the Banettite, Garchompite, Kangaskhanite and the Tyranitarite. Regarding the Mega Stones I can get for now, I think there is at least one more that I can get through the hunting, so I'll go looking for it tomorrow.

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King

My pangoro's 89, I think my treveant is 73-and I just beat wulfric.

Kurry

Nuzlocke is going pretty well right now. :) Just doing a bit of grinding before I take on the 2nd gym.

Team:
Janine the Frogadier - Lv. 22
Olivia the Gloom - Lv. 21
Cleo the Litleo - Lv. 21
Pudding the Sylveon - Lv. 21 (I feel really lucky for having an eevee as a first encounter. :3)
Rango the Helioptile - Lv. 21
Screebit the Zubat - Lv. 21

I did have another unfortunate death with Ruby the Spoink. She was so close to defeating Rising Star Paulette's Axew.. But those darn criticals. Four deaths total so far...

I also failed to catch a Mawile in Glittering Cave. :(

Last edited:

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
well i finished pokemon X. Then i caught mewtwo and obtained mewtwo x. I gave it to a friend because i owed him mewtwo with x. I did miason only once so i could be able to power up the mega ring and find the X exclusive stones. I set my 3DS clock to 8pm so i can find them. After that i had a friend help me send my main team over (holding the three items) plus my blastoise holding the blastoisenite, to Y. Now I have restarted my X again to start playthrough number 2. I am now going to use the male character and nickname him Deidara.

in Y i bred my blastoise with a male clawitzer and is passing down water pulse, aura sphere AND dragon pulse. What an awesome thing. All squirtles are hatching with modest. Now to learn how to breed perfect IVS.

Noctali

Umbreon
Defeated Team Flare in Lumoise (?) City, which didn't take long whatsoever. Now I'm in Geosenge for the second visit, but I don 't quite feel like getting into all of that yet.
Almost everyone in my team is near level 60, Sylveon being about 5 levels behind.
Team:
Sylveon
Raichu
Pidgeot
Delphox
Venasaur
Tyrantrum

legendarytrainer123

Happy Holidays!
I ran into my first shiny today in friend safari. It was an Ariados. It took longer than normal to catch it. Not even a critical capture! But, in the end, an Ultra Ball worked.

ebevan91

I ran into my first shiny today in friend safari. It was an Ariados. It took longer than normal to catch it. Not even a critical capture! But, in the end, an Ultra Ball worked.

Too bad you got one of the worst Pokemon in the game. At least move pool wise.

Aw-righty! I found out that I have a few more places besides dungeons to explore! Azure Bay netted me some loot, including the X-Scissor TM and a Heart Scale via the itemfinder. Reflecting Cave was a bust, however; there was nothing there that I haven't already grabbed. Next up is Route 13, hopefully the wind dies down enough to let me skate over those grind rails (and those blasted digging Pokémon respond to Repels and leave me the frak alone!)

Regarding the Mega Stones I can get for now, I think there is at least one more that I can get through the hunting, so I'll go looking for it tomorrow.

Have you found Medichamite, Mawilite, and Scizorite yet? Or perhaps you're just missing Mewtwonite X?

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I opened all Super battle versions in the Battle Maison...except for Super Rotation Battle. I can't believe a Klefki would give me too much trouble with Prankster...but I need to train up new Pokémon. Not the wisest of ideas to bring two Psychic types into the mix.

Too bad you got one of the worst Pokemon in the game. At least move pool wise.

He got a Shiny. Those are like super rare trophies. Let him rejoice.

ebevan91

I opened all Super battle versions in the Battle Maison...except for Super Rotation Battle. I can't believe a Klefki would give me too much trouble with Prankster...but I need to train up new Pokémon. Not the wisest of ideas to bring two Psychic types into the mix.

He got a Shiny. Those are like super rare trophies. Let him rejoice.

Well, yeah. Still, nothing is better than getting a Pokemon that is shiny and actually really useful.

Pokevictini129

Ruins explorer
tried to chain many pikachu with poke radar and an ampharos with static in an area where pikachu is the only electric pokemon found. results: keep on failing around the 29th time because caterpi or weedle appears or nothing appears. I got a froslass finally and it has pokerus wich i am glad of that. I hate how in the GTS all the offers i find for pokemon like vivillon, togepi,or ones that can be gotten easily people want an articuno, moltres, zapdos, or pokemon Not in the game at all until certian events or when pokebank comes out like Feebas, milotic, totodile,chikorita,cyndaquil, Deoxys, Volcanion,Hoopa, etcra. i mean who would trade a lv 70 zapdos, moltres,or articuno for a vivillon that anyone can get fast by elolving a spewpa at lv 12. also in black 2/white2/white/black all people want for certian pokemon are Zekrom/Reshiram/Kyurem Lv 9 and under. Does anyone else who play the games that deposit the pokemon with those trade requirements know that IT IS Impossible to get Zekrom/Reshiram/Kyurem at lv 9 and under without the GTS saying it is not tradable! sometimes i think that the players who put in those requirements are either new or dumb.

Kall El

..Silence..
# Flaring up #

Trouble was brewing all over Kalos, Team Flare was planning to destroy everything in existence.
Serena agreed that we had to stop them, but wondered where they could be?
We thought Lysandre Cafe, it made perfect sense for a secret hideout.

So, entering the Cafe, I could immediately sense something strange.
There was an eerie atmosphere, a deep mysterious silence.
This had to be it! This had to be the place, that would answer so many questions.
There were two waiters, just stood there. I asked for there help, and BAM, they challenge me to a battle! WAAH?
Totally unexpected, but it all made sense to me.
They weren't the smartest grunts I'd seen, dropping the most obvious hints ever, talk about stoopid -_-

And I found the hidden passage, which lead to a stair case, waiting above was Lysandre.
Finally, in dramatic fashion confirming his position as head leader of Team Flare.
Who didn't see it coming with his hair style, and that excessive use of orange.
He challenged me to a battle, I didn't feel prepared but I wanted to bring him down.
Challenge accepted. Lets go!
He was quite tough and much stronger than anything Flare before.
And he did beat me, frustratingly. So, I changed my team up a little and came back, beating him the second time.
You could say that last defeat was the first and last time this would ever happen, I won't fall so easily again.

Defeated, he gave me a choice or a hint to meet him later.
The Flare hideout reminded me of TR, but it was more Flare as in more fashion sensed.
On the way I fought many grunts as I navigated my way upwards to find Lysandre, and stop this once and for all.
Eventually I found the key to the elevator, and found Lysandre with a mysterious person locked up.
Looking a second time, I realised it was AZ! WHAT THE!?
That's just pure evil. Lysandre is just crazy, and needs to be stopped.
I wish that I could do something to help, but I couldn't.
Lysandre asked me to follow. I followed.

On the way down, I met Serena much to my relief.
It was nice to have someone familiar around in this eeriee hideout, one of your best friends.
Joining my side, we destroyed Team Flare, admins, scientists and grunts.
Okay, they weren't easy but we made an unstoppable force!
Soon, another face would show - Shauna! WOOOH!
Man, I was so happy to see her. Though it was strange and perhaps unsafe.
I wondered where Tierno and Trevor were at this time, part of me wished they were here too.

All 3 of us headed down together, arriving at this mysterious large door that was locked.
Shauna had a way to open it, and without her Kalos would have been finished.
As we entered we saw a Pokemon, a machine, and a bunch of Flare people in this dark room.
Shauna ran, I have no idea why she was scared but Admins and grunts chased her, Serena left to help her.
Which left myslef and Team Flare. I was happy that Serena went to help Shauna, knowing her being safe made me feel better.
Now I could end this all right now before it's too late.

After beating the Team Flare minnows, Xerneas came back & challenged me.
It was mystical, magical and beautiful. I caught it and chose to keep it with me for now.
Then a rattled Lysandre showed up alongside Shauna & Serena who also came back.
He was much different this time, with mechanical devices fitted all over him. It was really freaky!
It's like after being smashed in our previous battle wasn't enough, he challenges me again.
He was stronger, much stronger. His Mienshao caused me huge problems.
I'd beat him again, and I think this drove him over the edge.
His dreams were falling apart, he resorted to his one last option.
He activated the device, blowing everythin around him.
Shauna, Serena & I got away just as the device was about to blow.
Lysandre didn't, no one knows if he survived. Team Flare was over.

At Geosenge Town, there were many people around the scene of the disaster.
Tierno, Trevor and many more. Everyone was shocked. Tierno & Trev's explained that they helped out.
Everything felt quiet now, there was a quaint feeling like the end of huge war. A quite silence.
I guess it was back to business now, I have 7 badges I thought. One more & I can challenge the Kalos league.
Team Flare is over, my dream to be a Pokemon master continues!

Last edited:

G4Pokefan

THE AURA IS WITH ME
Recently did a wonder trade. Traded a lv 36 pumpkaboo and got a lv 1 Eevee. Sweet! Got quite a few real decent wonder trades since pokemon x. Got a pichu, inkay, and a makuhita all egg hatched pokemon for pokemon I didn't really want. Don't know if its luck or what.

ebevan91

I got an EV trained level 100 Gengar from wonder trade earlier.