• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

fitzy909

Just another guy
Spent this morning organizing my PC getting rid of the large amount of duplicates that I've gotten from Wonder Trade. Keeping those that had the best IVs, Abilities/HA, and even the egg moves that I've gotten. Going through this I've found a few Larvitar's that I got from Wonder Trade with egg moves, one with Dragon Dance and one with Stealth Rock. That's great considering I'm wanting to create a new Sandstorm team in Gen 6.
For now I'm finishing up breeding my first team so that I can start battling online which I'm hopping I can do in the evening. But I still need to get Leftovers and a few other items from the Battle Masion which I need more BP for that.

yeah. after wonder trading you get loads of pokemon you really don't want. i have spent countless hours trading then trying to decide which ones i should keep.

I maxed my Delphox' affection, and have started on my Venusaur. He, *cough* likes the um, stem of his flower, rubbed, and doesn't like his head rubbed. Got Venusaur to two hearts before being too weirded out to continue. Also, he wolfs down Poké Puffs in two bites, while Delphox takes 6 smaller bites. Venusaur's gonna get Thick Fat without needing to Mega Evolve if that nonsense keeps up!

MasterImpsy

I've been just leveling up a Linoone to at least 90 so I can try to pick up leftovers. I really want to have a lot of leftovers.
I'm now breed a eevee for my girlfriend. It's kind of a birthday present. I would love to hatch her a shiny but I don't have the patience...
I finally finished my Raichu and now he's a little beast. Raichu is literally the cutest in Pokemon-Amie!

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
well as of last night I own absolite, pinsirite, kangaskhanite, gyaradosite (I like gyarados so I am particulary glad about this one), mawlite, gengarite, gardevoirite (I kind of wish gallade got a mega evo), medichamite, ampharosite, tyranitarite(WHOOHOO), aerodactylite, abomasite, and manectite. missing whatever I didn't mention I did try looking for alakazam's mega stone but I couldn't find that stinker! EDIT: whoops I forgot to mention I also have lucarionite, charizardnite x and mewtwonite x

Last edited:

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
So after finishing EV training and breeding my Battle Maison team yesterday, I started on the Super Singles line to see how they fared. An hour later and I'm on Battle 43, against a Veteran with Barbaracle / Empoleon / Tangrowth. Sadly, I lost, thanks to heavy amounts of critical hits by the opponents Barbaracle, and only being left with Rotom-H against Tangrowth.

However, today I started another streak, and this time was much luckier, though I had a very close call against another Veteran, this time with Terrakion / Cobalion / Heatran, thankfully Terrakion's Stone Edge missed my Rotom, and Heatran's Lava Plume didn't burn Aegislash, though the Focus Sash scared me. I won with only Aegislash at 25 / 167 HP.

Made it to the Battle Charletaine Nita, and it wasn't as close as the other battle, but still was a tough one. Her Super Singles team is Landorus / Thundurus / Tornadus

Rotom-H vs. Landorus

Focus Blast does 50%, WoW missed.

Switch to Aegislash because it has a Choice Scarf, then SD on the switch.

Aegislash vs. Thundurus

KS against the Crunch, Defiant cancelled out the Attack drop.
Rotate between and KS, until I'm at +4 and used SS for about 80%, close to KO, finished with SS.

Aegislash vs. Landorus

SS for 80%, KOd by Earth Power

Rotom-H vs. Landorus

Burn with WoW, immune to EP, it dies to Burn damage on the next turn.

Rotom-H vs. Tornadus

TW while it used Double Team, then just spammed TB until it hit, which took about 6 turns. Thankfully it got parahaxed for most of the battle, and I didn't even have to use (Mega) Gyarados.

Got my Trophy, and now have a whopping 482 BP! Maybe I'll buy all the TMs, or stock up on Choice Items, who knows. Now I have to plan another member for the Doubles line, only time will tell who it is.

Here's the full team if you're wondering.

Rotom-H @ Calm
Rocky Helmet ATM @ Levitate
31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
252 HP / 252 Sp. Def / 6 Sp. Attack
- Thunderbolt
- Overheat
- Thunderwave
- Will-O-Wisp

Gyarados @ Jolly
Gyaradosite @ Intimidate
31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31
252 Attack / 252 Speed / 6 HP
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Dragon Dance

Aegislash @ Brave
Leftovers @ Stance Change
31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 0
252 HP / 252 Attack / 6 Sp. Def
- Shadow Sneak
- Sacred Sword
- King's Shield (this move is so broken)
- Swords Dance

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
After catching the Legendary Pokemon Xerneas at Team Flare's Secret HQ, I was asked if I wanted to add Xerneas to my party and I said yes and swapped Malamar out. Shauna and Serena returned afterwards and Lysandre showed up with a bunch of mechanical arm-like things. I had to battle Lysandre once more and I used Xerneas against his Mienshao. I had Xerneas use Geomancy but it got hurt by Mienshao and I had to heal it, then I beat Mienshao with Moonblast and I used Xerneas against Lysandre's Honchkrow as well. I beat it with Moonblast which was very powerful, and I also used Moonblast to beat Lysandre's Pyroar along with his Gyarados which Lysandre evolved into Mega Gyarados using his Mega Ring.

Rocketeer

K-9 Brigade
Was chaining a Skiddo, however my chain accidentally got broken by a shiny Pancham! I can't say I'm disappointed haha.

Kalosian

So long
Continued with the Pokedex today as well, the last day in a while I am doing this. Added the following Pokemon to it: Venonat, Natu, Sunkern, Elekid, Magby, Clefable, Ninetales, Arcanine, Machamp and Gigalith. And these were the last ones I can add for now. Out of everything that is available at the moment, I am missing most trade evolutions that evolve with items involved, Gliscor and Weavile as well as all available legendaries except for Xerneas. My National Dex is currently at 575 and it will have to stay that way until the Pokemon Bank is released.

With my Pokedex completion project on hold for now, I went to the Pokemon League once more. I defeated the E4 and Champion once more. Just something I felt like doing. What's next for me is to take on the real challenge in the game. The Battle Maison won't complete itself. And that means I must go back to doing something I really don't like... casual breeding. I wish I didn't have to do it, but it's the only option for now. And fortunately, it has been highly improved since last time I tried it which was in Platinum. I'm not sure what I will start with breeding either, but we'll see. Will start tomorrow with something, I have a couple of ideas but I'm not sure which to start with.

Lorde

After beating Lysandre he let out a yell and Shauna tried to reason with him and then Lysandre spoke more about the ultimate weapon and then started ranting about giving us eternal life so we could suffer forever or something like that. Shauna, Serena and I left the building afterwards just before the ultimate weapon fired off into space and the blast caused the weapon to sink back into the ground in Geosenge Town, presumably killing Lysandre. We met Tierno, Trevor and Professor Sycamore's assistants outside. Everyone left after talking and then that AZ man appeared and told me some more of the story he previously mentioned. I decided to visit Route 18 next now that the Team Flare scheme was over.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I got all the TMs from the Battle Maison!

You must be super lucky to make it all the way through the 50th fight in a single Super mode, because I only managed to get to the 18th fight... I swear, I think the game likes to pull of combos to screw you up badly.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
*Yawn* "G'morning breeder staff..."

I cycled back to the Pokémon Day Care after flying back to Camphrier town. I was now a VERY usual customer, probably their most avid. The XY Network told me, in one of their random in-battle facts and assessments, that as of the previous night, I had hatched at least 2,329 eggs.

I cringe at that fact. I wonder if the Kalos Government will be cracking at me soon, having me write a Wildlife and Environmental Impact Statement.

After a few minutes I pick up the next batch of eggs. The hatching wasn't easy this time around; even with an O Power boost I can only hatch 2 to 3 eggs every activation. So it was this time.

Still there were the random eggs that hatched outside of the O Power limit. Like this certain egg, that to my surprise and delight, bore a Pokémon that had a lighter blue shade than it's brethren, as well as a yellow-ish belly.

After 3 days of breeding, my Shiny Gible is born.

It's a Jolly Sand Veil Female Gible and had Iron Head and Outrage. An assessment from the judge tells me it's perfect in HP, Attack, Defense, and Speed. Just like Hugo ★.

I flew back to Camphrier Town to christen her. I decided to name her like the shiny elder dragon of a faraway desert. Welcome to the world, Halmohran ★.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Got 20 points for the first ten battles in Super Double Battles. WHY HAVEN'T WE FOUND ANY OF THE GEM-BOOSTING ITEMS YET? I need one to mow down two cannon fodders at the start of a turn at best.

*Yawn* "G'morning breeder staff..."

I cycled back to the Pokémon Day Care after flying back to Camphrier town. I was now a VERY usual customer, probably their most avid. The XY Network told me, in one of their random in-battle facts and assessments, that as of the previous night, I had hatched at least 2,329 eggs.

I cringe at that fact. I wonder if the Kalos Government will be cracking at me soon, having me write a Wildlife and Environmental Impact Statement.

After a few minutes I pick up the next batch of eggs. The hatching wasn't easy this time around; even with an O Power boost I can only hatch 2 to 3 eggs every activation. So it was this time.

Still there were the random eggs that hatched outside of the O Power limit. Like this certain egg, that to my surprise and delight, bore a Pokémon that had a lighter blue shade than it's brethren, as well as a yellow-ish belly.

After 3 days of breeding, my Shiny Gible is born.

It's a Jolly Sand Veil Female Gible and had Iron Head and Outrage. An assessment from the judge tells me it's perfect in HP, Attack, Defense, and Speed. Just like Hugo ★.

I flew back to Camphrier Town to christen her. I decided to name her like the shiny elder dragon of a faraway desert. Welcome to the world, Halmohran ★.

I haven't gone to Wi-Fi in a looooooong time, but I can imagine the many, many eggs everyone has bred.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Got 20 points for the first ten battles in Super Double Battles. WHY HAVEN'T WE FOUND ANY OF THE GEM-BOOSTING ITEMS YET? I need one to mow down two cannon fodders at the start of a turn at best.

I haven't gone to Wi-Fi in a looooooong time, but I can imagine the many, many eggs everyone has bred.

I always turn on Wi-Fi when hatching to moo...err, "borrow" Hatching O Powers from friends and acquaintances. Of course that kind of back fires when somebody challenges you in the middle of 3 minutes...

Seriously, some people have no decorum. You can see a yellow, shiny ring around the trainer on your friend list. "Oh I don't care what that is, just hit me up with a battle!"

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Decided to stroll safari for a hood IV ditto and a shiny one pops with its hidden ability, it's got horrible IVs but it's a shiny so it's a win :-D

Charizard Lord

Probably Napping
Made my way through Victory Road today. Those Pokémon that leap from the bushes ALWAYS scare me... -_-. But. I managed to get a Fearow form one last night. I was searching for the Psyshock TM this morning, and on the way back, I found a HYDREIGON from one of the bushes! I didn't even know that was a thing. :p So, I caught it and made my way to the Pokémon League at long last. My team's levels range between 55 and 58 right now, so I'm gonna have to grind everyone to level 60 before I take on the Elite Four. Moreover, I'm gonna wrap up everyone's PokemonAmie playtime until everyone is at max affection. I can't believe I've had Pokémon X for just over a month, and I'm at the endgame already. Hopefully the Elite Four and Champion's battle themes are as good as everyone says. :)

Lorde

After finishing everything in Geosenge Town, I flew back to Anistar City since that was the last place I had visited before the Team Flare issue. I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center and swapped Xerneas for Malamar on the PC, then I bought some items at the Mart section and I headed out once more. As I left town I got the Holo Clip message from Professor Sycamore who wanted to meet me in Couriway Town. I headed south to the gatehouse that led to Route 18 and I arrived at the Vallée Étroite Way. I battled a Youngster and his Scolipede and Pinsir, then I battled against a Graveler and Gurdurr in the tall grass. I caught both and I proceeded to explore the tall grass some more to catch Pokemon.

I maxed Venusaur's affection, and have moved onto Tyrantrum. I discarded a ton of low-value Poké Puffs to get rid of all the clutter accumulated from minigames, making my Venusaur one confused critter in the process. I'm expecting my Tyrantrum to wolf down those pastries in one mighty JURASSIC CHOMP!!! All I hope for is that he doesn't eat my hands along with them, or worse, wolf ME down in one bite!

Lorde

After catching a wild Sandslash in the tall I grass, I was ambushed by a Heatmor as I passed by a rustling bush. I caught it in a Dusk Ball and then I used the Dowsing Machine so I could locate items around the Vallée Étroite Way on Route 18. As I moved close to a bridge, I saw a skinny tree that could be cut, and I obtained a Wacan Berry from the ground near a tree. I backtracked a bit since my Dowsing Machine had located an item but as I passed the tall grass I encountered a Geodude horde which was unexpected. I caught the last remaining Geodude after I beat the rest and I also encountered a wild Durant which I caught in a Quick Ball. I found a hidden Poke Ball on a bush and I saved after collecting that.