• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

MorganNAL

Catch Em' All
I completed the Kalos Pokedex Minus the Bird Trio. Going to continue my shiny hunt starting with MM Riolu.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I restarted X version this afternoon after trading all my good Pokemon to my sister's Y version. I chose to play as the female character this time around and I named her Serena. I awoke in my room in Vaniville Town first, and I then headed downstairs and spoke to my mother after changing. I met Calem and Shauna right outside my door. They spoke about Professor Sycamore and then they left and I went after them since I had to get my Starter Pokemon in Aquacorde Town. I walked out of Vaniville Town and arrived at Route 1. I quickly arrived in Aquacorde Town and I met Calem and Shauna again and I was introduced to Trevor and Tierno next. After getting a nickname from my friends, I chose my Starter Pokemon (Fennekin) and Calem and Shauna got their Starters too. I got the Pokedex from Trevor afterwards and the Prof's Letter from Tierno. With that done, I prepared to leave town.

Lorde

Before returning to Vaniville Town to deliver the Prof's Letter to my mother, I was stopped by Shauna who wanted to battle me. She used Chespin and I used my newly obtained Fennekin and I defeated Chespin with Fennekin's Ember. Shauna healed my Fennekin afterwards, and I continued south to Route 1. Once I was back in Vaniville Town, I returned to my house and gave the Prof's Letter item to my mom. She said I could go on my Pokemon adventure and I received the Town Map from her before going back outside again. I wandered back to Route 1 next. Once I was back in Aquacorde Town I moved around the town and explored some places of interest and picked up a Potion. After exploring Aquacorde Town fully, I went north towards Route 2 - aka, Avance Trail - and I spoke to Calem and obtained ten Poke Balls from him after watching his Pokemon catching demonstration.

Yami ookami

I decided to ev train an azumeril today. Thought I'd have to do some extra breading to get both aqua jet and belly drum. But I was looking in the pc, I already had female adamant aqua jet azumeril then saw poliwhirl with belly drum... female. Shifted over a box and found the male belly drum poliwhirl. Haven't ever bred for ifs yet. What's a good resource or learning that?

REMARCABLE

Operation G was a complete success for me, I hatched some very important pokemon and now I have completed creating an ultimate Pokemone!!!

MrDuck

Finally bred a 4 IV bunnelby (hp,att,def,sp.def). Now I'm going to breed it with a speed IV diggersby to have a 5 IV diggersby :). Also wonder traded one of my bred bunnelbys for a 3 IV (hp,att,sp.def) adamant larvitar with pursuit bred onto it. Wonder trade truly is a wonderful feature.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Today was kinda hectic. As I always use the Black wits of Challenge, I was taken by suprise when Grand Duchess Diantha appeared With her Level 80 team, nearly eliminating my own team who's strongest member wasmy lv. 68 Salamence. My Froslass grew a couple of Levels, and my Slurpuff ahnialated her Goodra, somehow.
Other than that, nothing really happens in my game. sometimes, I trade on the Gts, otherwise, I normally just Train my teams

Navarch

Last night, I used a Sychronize Ralts to catch a Male, Adamant, Ralts. I EV Trained him 252 EVs in Attack and HP, then 6 in Speed. I'm going to go through my journey with him and catch whatever Pokemon I want. I'll probably Super Train him tonight to get a Dawn Stone for when he evolves into a Kirlia.

eqs819

I caught a shiny Panpour in my friend's Friend Safari. I also caught a Bergmite with Sturdy, Spheal with Oblivious, and a Cloyster in an Ice-type Safari. Finally, a Grass-type Safari, I caught two Quiladin (one of which had the Ability Bulletproof), and a Swadloon with Overcoat. Presently, I am training/preparing my team for a StreetPass Pokemon Tournament tomorrow.

eqs819

I caught a shiny Panpour in my friend's Friend Safari. I also caught a Bergmite with Sturdy, Spheal with Oblivious, and a Cloyster in an Ice-type Safari. Finally, a Grass-type Safari, I caught two Quiladin (one of which had the Ability Bulletproof), and a Swadloon with Overcoat. Presently, I am training/preparing my team for a StreetPass Pokemon Tournament tomorrow.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Just started a New game file on my X, and I chose French as Language this time. Yolo!
I don't understand sh*t though..

TehSpiral

Terminally Chill
EV trained a Skarmory, Kangaskhan, and an Azumarill yesterday, all 4-5IVs. Taking a short break from breeding and raising new team members to get some BP and tear through the Battle Maison. My current configuration of Nidoking/Dragonite/M-Kangaskhan should get at least 70 wins, lol.

Kall El

..Silence..
Okay, so it has been a while. Where do I start?
Well, I've been busy doing one thing or another and nothing else.
Either looking for Friend Safari mons, or breeding them.
I've been trying my luck with so many different guys, at times I've been lucky but it does get difficult at times :s

Finally, a few days ago I got myself a Ditto Safari which is crucial to breeding good mons, with excellent IV's.
You wouldn't know how happy and relieved I was. I never thought catching Ditto after Ditto would be so much fun!
So far I've caught a few decent ones, but I still have much work to do.
Uhh, I have a number of Pokemon that I am in process of breeding/fine tuning.
They are:
- Talonflame
- Noivern
- Gyarados
- Tyranitar
- Ninetales
- Azumarill
- Arcanine
- Goodra
- Greninja
- Delphox
*ETC*

So, I've just started with whatever I have wanted to catch on a competitive level or just a favourite.
In the meantime I got myself a shiny Nincada! OMNOMNOMNOM! LOL. It's a goldern colour, quite amazing.
And it's Adamant! That's my second catch after a Shiny Pupitar. Both from the FS. Totally unexpected.

Currently breeding Noibats, with the hope of finding a Timid, Infiltrator with Max IVS in all stats except Attack.
**wish me luck :]]

Last edited:

Milennin

*hugs Absol*
Bred a Timid, 5 IV Protean Froakie with 0 IVs in Attack, got really lucky with that one. It's perfect as a new addition to my planned double battles team. Also bred another 5 IV Ralts, because I wanted a Timid one instead of the Modest Gardevoir I already have (need that speed). EV-trained both of them, and now I just gotta level them up to 100 and max out their affection (must be best friends with all my teammates, lol).

The Hiker king

Non Sequitur
I recently got back from a trip overseas and decided to work on breeding etc. So far I've managed to get a nearly flawless timid protean Froakie and jolly Torchic. I EV trained and leveled both to 100. Additionally, I managed to get a Dragonair off the gts and catch a Skarmory and a nearly flawless jolly Zygarde. I'll most likely keep my new Zygarde and Blaziken in the PC as I don't use Ubers much outside of farming the Elite 4.

Lorde

After obtaining ten Poke Balls from Calem, I walked into the tall grass in order to search for some wild Pokemon. I searched the tall grass and encountered many Pokemon including Weedle and Pidgey. I caught both, then I looked around the grass some more and encountered a wild Fletchling which I caught right away as well. I headed back to Aquacorde Town to heal my Pokemon, then I went back to Route 2 and I caught a wild Scatterbug and Bunnelby before heading straight north towards the entrance of the Santalune Forest. As I headed north I met a Youngster class trainer and I battled his Zigzagoon with Fennekin's Ember. I trained my Fennekin and Fletchling in the tall grass around Route 2 before saving.

Kalosian

So long
Yesterday, I went to the Battle Maison with my finished team and started battling from where I had left with my in-game team at five battles. I continued battling and won up to battle 20 without any major problems. I got to battle one of the Battle Battle Chatelaines, Nita. I defeated her without any major problems, and with that, I had unlocked the Super Singles. I'm very happy that the system with normal and Super lines was kept in 6th gen, I thought it had been changed back to pre-5th gen systen since they haven't exactly been announcing it like they did in 5th gen, but I am extremely happy about this. I started battling in the Super Singles, managed to win a bit but eventually lost at battle #34, partly due to hax but also because I was playing badly. All of this gave me more than enough BP to buy the Power Items, I bought all of them and a TM for 48 BP. While I am done with what I went here for, I will continue battling in the Maison a bit before I go back to breeding, simply because battling here is so fun. I started another streak and have won 15 battles in a row so far, will continue further tomorrow and see how far I can go. Though I doubt I will make it all the way to round two against Nita.

Lorde

After training my Pokemon on Route 2, I entered the Santalune Forest. I met Shauna again inside and she followed me around as I moved throughout the forest. I wandered into the tall grass around the forest and I captured a Pikachu, a Kakuna, and a Pansage. I also picked up a Potion and an Antidote as I searched the entire forest and I met Tierno and Trevor again as I progressed deeper into the trees. I battled against a Youngster and his Fletchling and Scatterbug and then I met Calem again. After getting a Poke Ball from him, I battled against a Lass with a Pikachu and another Lass with Bunnelby and Weedle. I exited the Santalune Forest with my friends and I received the Adventure Rules from Calem on Route 3.