• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Neji-and-Pidgeot

I beat the eight gym leader. My team is all level 57. Im starting on my way through victory road.

Kacho

You are next.
Anistar Gym:
lv 58 doublade vs silglyph
Silglyph used reflect
doublade use iron head
silglyph used psychic
doublade used sword dance
silglyph used light screen
doublade KO silglyph with iron head

Meowstic turn
doublade used shadow sneak
meowstic used calm mind
Lv 59 vivillon swapped for doublade
mewostic used calm mind again
vivillon used bug buzz
meowstic used psychic
Olympia used potion
Vivillon used quiver dance
me use super potion
meowstic used psychic
me use super potion
meowstic used psychic
me use hyper potion
meowstic used psychic
vivillon used quiver dance
mewostic used psychic
vivillon used bug buzz and KO mewostic

slowking's turn
vivillon used bug buzz and KO slowking

relative easy but i had bad strategy lol

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
After catching a wild Luvdisc at Ambrette Town's shore, I went back to the Ambrette Hotel and got an O-Power from Mr. Bonding. I left the hotel afterwards and I headed to Route 9. As I passed through the gate, I picked up a Rocky Helmet from a girl inside. Then I arrived at Route 9 and I realized that I had to ride on a Rhyhorn to get around the rocky terrain. I got on a Rhyhorn and I battled wild Pokemon like Hippopotas and Sandile as I moved around and I caught one of each. I found a Fire Stone after catching a wild Helioptile in the rocky areas, and then I smashed some rocks and had a Sky Battle against a Sky Trainer in the area. I beat the guy's Ledian with Fletchinder and I saved before entering Glittering Cave.

Kacho

You are next.
trying to catch xerneas:
first time: doublade KO with iron head XD
second time: vivillon used hurricane two times, then got fainted by geomancy
golurk is used, then two pokeball later, captured with timer ball

Lorde

After beating the Sky Trainer on Route 9, I entered Glittering Cave. I wandered through the narrow and straight path that had various colored crystals on the walls. I moved through some of the dark parts of the tunnel and I encountered several Pokemon including Machop, Onix, Mawile, Solrock and Lunatone. I battled and caught some of those Pokemon and I continued moving towards what I assumed was the end of the cave. As I moved around I also encountered some Woobat and Ferroseed that fell from the ceiling. After passing by a fork in the path, making some detours, and finding items like Hard Stone and the Shadow Claw TM, I finally arrived at the bottom floor of Glittering Cave and saved the game there.

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Spent my day hatching eggs for lower forms of Pokemon I got through the Wonder trade, also got some new Pokemon through those trades. Next I'll head and face my rival, then back to the League again. My Lucario & Blazekin are nearing lvl 100. Also helping a friend set up a team for competitive battles. Now I continue working on the dex.

Saturnidae

Bugs!! :3
Working on growing my precious berries :p

trying to catch xerneas:
first time: doublade KO with iron head XD
second time: vivillon used hurricane two times, then got fainted by geomancy
golurk is used, then two pokeball later, captured with timer ball

I caught Yvertal with just one Quick Ball in one try :p

At the moment I'm starting to hit level 100 with my team so far.. I'm still not sure on which Pokémon that should be the last on my last :p

MrDuck

Yesterday I did some Battle Maison to get the power items with my only 3 IV bred and EV trained Pokémon (Diggersby, Heliolisk and Noivern). Currently have 4 out of 6 power items and I will try to get the other 2 today.

Zain Uchiha

Master Zain
I don't get EV training , I mean I know how to train them , but how are you suppose to keep track of them?

I have a LVL 71 Charizard and i input the ivs at some stats calculator with his nature but it doesn't calc properly as i need to know the EV's

How do you know when you have maxed out an EV in a stat?

I don't get EV training , I mean I know how to train them , but how are you suppose to keep track of them?

I have a LVL 71 Charizard and i input the ivs at some stats calculator with his nature but it doesn't calc properly as i need to know the EV's

How do you know when you have maxed out an EV in a stat?

You can check the EVs in Super Training? :) Not in exactly numbers, but you can see if there is some EVs in which stats and if you arent sure about if its maxed out, then just do the easiest Super Training-thing and see if its says that you gained EVs in the stat ;)

Demonsead

Hoenn Challenger
Last night I finished the Central Kalos Dex, got a nice little crown for it too. This morning I chase Moltres down 5 more times so it finally spawned at the Sea Spirit's Den.

The Hiker king

Non Sequitur
Today I finally caught that Moltres that I left in the sea spirit's den. I would've caught it sooner but I had to get a timid Pokemon with the synchronize ability and leave on a trip. Anyways, I managed to get a Timid one in a premier ball with flawless IVs in Hp/Atk/SA. I also managed to finally breed a near flawless Garchomp which is now on my wifi team.

I'm currently working on breeding a better Exadrill for my wifi team as the current one only has above average stats with flawless speed. Hopefully I won't have to hatch too many eggs...

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
Was doing some Shiny Hunting outside the Daycare Center using My Carnvines Sweet Scent to make Hordes appear. Was going along fine but then I got distracted by something and I ran away from a Horde with A shiny Hoppip. Did I feel down. Been trying to get it to appear again ever since.

Snes91

Iv had Pokemon Y for a few days now and haven't put it down once,Iv got 7 badges,I caught the Legendary Pokémon Yveltal last night took a couple ultra balls but caught it.Now im on my way to get the 8th gym badge.

Saturnidae

Bugs!! :3
Working on developing the ultimate team to storm the battle mansion... and get the great Starf and Lansatt berries! :D

Austratus

a paper man
More levelling, more evolving, some catching and... I got a Blissey for the first time ever, I think.

Right now, though, I'm debating with myself for whether or not I want to transfer legendary Pokemon from White to X once the Bank comes out. I sort of want to wait to see what events are announced first, if any.

Lorde

Shortly after arriving at the basement floor of Glittering Cave, I met a Team Flare grunt. I spoke to him and he challenged me to a battle right away. He sent out his Houndour first and I used Psyduck's Water Gun to defeat it. I then switched over to Braixen and the Team Flare grunt used Zubat next. I beat Zubat with Psybeam and then I explored the rest of the area after that battle. I used Rock Smash to break some rocks and found some items. I also caught a wild Dwebble that I found after using Rock Smash. As I moved around, I eventually another Team Flare grunt and I beat their Gulpin with Braixen's Psybeam and their Electrike with Lucario's Power-Up Punch. I battled more wild Pokemon and then I saved.

Jack5326

Been Wonder Trading a lot today and sadly, I've mostly got trash. However, I did get a great 3V Lapras with Freeze Dry so I'm happy with that.