• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Calem and I battled against a Team Flare Admin and a Team Flare grunt as we headed down to see Xerneas. The Admin and grunt used Toxicroak and Liepard and I beat the Liepard with Lucario's Aura Sphere and Calem defeated Toxicroak with his Meowstic's Psychic attack. We continued to move along the stairway after that battle and encountered another Team Flare Admin and grunt. We beat their Manectric and Mightyena as well, then I met Shauna again and spoke to her and continued down the hallway, but I had to battle another Admin and grunt. After me and Calem beat their Houndoom and Scrafty, we arrived at the door that led down to Xerneas's location. Once inside we saw the tree-like formation in the middle.

Kalosian

So long
I played with the four members of my team in the Pokemon-Amie today. I managed to max the affection of all four, which is better than I had expected. After that, I taught them some moves through TMs, I also evolved Togetic into Togekiss and used the Move Relearner to teach it Air Slash and Aura Sphere. Togekiss and Rotom now have their final movesets, while Kangaskhan and Gible still needs to learn one move each, which they will get through level-up. I also trained the team a bit, but not much. Got all four to level 15 which I suppose is a decent start. Will continue with the training tomorrow, I'm hoping I can get all four to level 50 in 2 days.

Jack5326

Trying to get the starters on the GTS. Got all the Johto ones and then a female Treecko!

Lorde

Calem, Shauna and I were ambushed by Team Flare Admins inside of Xerneas' chamber and Shauna ran away and was chased, then Calem left the scene too. Four Team Flare Admins stayed in the chamber and I had to battle against the four of them. I used my Lucario against the one who had Liepard and Manectric and I beat both with Aura Sphere. I then battled another Admin's Swalot and beat it with Delphox's Psychic. I battled the third Team Flare Admin's Mightyena and Houndoom and beat both with Golduck. I then used Delphox against the fourth Admin's Golbat. The tree-esque formation then awoke and became Xerneas. I had to weaken Xerneas slowly, then I tossed several Ultra Balls at it and finally caught it.

Aquarelle

Staff member
After breeding for quite some time, I hatched a Flabebe with good IVs and EV trained it. I then had a lot of battles at the Battle Chateau and Lumiose restaurants in order to level it up. It didn't take long for it to evolve into Floette. Once it had learned all the moves I wanted it to know, I used a Shiny Stone to evolve it into Florges. I then finished levelling it up.

While I was training Florges, I also levelled up a few other Pokemon such as Ekans and Noibat for evolution. After all my training, I used Wonder Trade a few times, and received a Chimchar! My National Dex has now passed the 340 owned mark.

Lorde

After capturing Xerneas in the chamber inside of Team Flare's HQ, I swapped Talonflame for Xerneas. Shauna and Calem returned after that and Lysandre showed up as well with a bunch of mechanical arms attached to his body. I had to battle against Lysandre for a third time and I used Xerneas against his Mienshao first. I had Xerneas use Geomancy, then after Mienshao used Acrobatics I healed Xerneas, then I beat Mienshao with Moonblast and I used Xerneas against Lysandre's Honchkrow too. I beat it with another Moonblast and I also used Xerneas to beat Lysandre's Pyroar along with his Gyarados after Lysandre Mega Evolved it into Mega Gyarados using his Mega Ring. Finally, Lysandre was defeated.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I got to Dendemile town after battling the many rangers. Ialso relearned aura sphere on clawitzer, mega horn on nidoking, and thunder fang on houndoom. Current team:
chestnaught lv 37
dodrio lv 40
houndoom lv 38
nidoking lv 40
clawitzer lv 38
sligoo lv 40

SeiiannaKyuako

Fluffy Eevee
Managed to EV train my Imposter ditto (easy enough lol.) Almost done with Tynamo now, then will move on to Kangaskhan

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
I hatched some new members for a work in progress team I'm formulating, and then hunted down the last mega stone I had yet to find. With that done, I flew to Lumiose to start battling in the restaurants to rack up style so I can get the hatch power.

Lorde

Lysandre was enraged after I beat him, and he spoke more about the ultimate weapon even after Shauna spoke to him. Shauna, Calem and I left the room and Team Flare's Secret HQ building after that just before the ultimate weapon fired a beam of light into space, and then the ultimate weapon started to sink back into the ground in Geosenge Town and the whole thing sort of collapsed into itself. Shauna, Calem, and I met Tierno, Trevor and Professor Sycamore's assistants outside. We spoke to each other by the crater left behind by the weapon, then AZ showed up when everyone else left and told me some more about the story he had previously mentioned while imprisoned. Afterwards, I planned to visit Route 18.

I spent a short while this morning breeding a new Chespin off of Shauna's traded one, and I've since levelled it up to Lv.82 using a combination of the Chateau and Le Wow. During my Chateau battles, my Aegislash caught PokéRus! It has since spread to my entire team, and as such, I've begun to spread it to some of my alternate teammates, as well as my shiny Clawitzer. I hope my EXP Point O-Power levels up again soon, it'd be a shame to have it level up the moment I'd no longer need it to.

The Hiker king

Non Sequitur
I wanted a change of pace today from all the MMing and competitive breeding that I've been doing for the past month. I decided to work on filling the Kalos pokedex. I managed to fill up most of it as I had caught/trained most of it during the storyline portion of the game... Anyways while I was going through the dex I noticed that I had forgotten to collect a Clampearl and Whishcash. I thus grabbed my fishing buddy (Octillery) and caught them at routes 12 and 19. I am still missing 10 pokemon; 2 legendary and 8 trade evolutions (all via the darn BP items). At least I'm up to 91 medals now.

I really wish pokebank/transporter would be released for the English versions already. It'll make it much easier to get Weavile without having to waste my hard earned BP on cheap items from Black/White 2 (or trade away all my legendaries for one).

Neji-and-Pidgeot

I traded some of my ha froakie on wonder trade. I managed to get a Japanese ditto from an acquaintance. I decided to start collecting abra eggs to use for synchronize.

Lorde

After the Team Flare crisis in Geosenge Town and after I swapped Pokemon at the Pokemon Center, I returned to Anistar City via Fly. After stocking up on items and visiting some more places of interest around town, I wandered off towards a gate and received a Holo Caster message from Professor Sycamore who said that he wanted to speak to me in Couriway Town. I headed south toward the gatehouse that I was aiming for which led to Route 18. I then arrived at my destination: Vallee Etroite Way. I battled against a Youngster and beat his Scolipede and Pinsir with my Delphox and then I battled against some wild Pokemon in the tall grass. I caught a wild Gurdurr and a wild Lairon as I wandered around there.

Scattar

Sableye Enchancer
I forgot you could get Ralts after you beat the game, so I did. I think I swapped out a useless Inkay. After that, I got some of my style up and the Venasaurite is now 100,000 instead of 300,000. About to hunt for Articuno, then catch it when I'm bothered, after I get Gardevoir.

FlareonJupiter

F&J Manga-Ka
I really wish pokebank/transporter would be released for the English versions already. It'll make it much easier to get Weavile without having to waste my hard earned BP on cheap items from Black/White 2 (or trade away all my legendaries for one).

So true. I have a bunch of Pokémon on White 2 (including an Adamant Banette and a Timid Kirlia) ready for breeding.

Back on topic...

Here are my major accomplishments on Y:

- Started with Fennekin
- Chose Bulbasaur from Professor Sycamore
- Hatched a Mild Eevee and evolved her into Flareon (now at Level 60+)
- Currently raising Hasty Mienfoo w/ Baton Pass. Ten more levels to evolution!
- As of now, two badges left to earn.

Still planning my team to take on the Elite Four and for online battles...

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I best all of the trainers in the Anistar gym. Now I'm going to get my team to lv 45 because they are kind of under leveled.

Schmmidtty

Schmmidtty
Organized all my Pokemon in my X version. Doing this so that when Pokemon bank comes out, I can transfer them through the bank into my Y version. I realized that I rushed through X the day it came out and never had a chance to enjoy the story. Always enjoy the story, and stop and smell the Pokemon.

Lorde

I caught some more Pokemon at Route 18 including a Torkoal and Durant, then I encountered a Heatmor by a rustling bush. I captured it in an Ultra Ball and then I activated my Dowsing Machine in order to find hidden items around the Vallée Étroite Way. I encountered a tree that I cut down and I picked up a Wacan Berry from the ground near a berry tree. I went back towards a bridge to find more hidden items and I encountered a Geodude horde as I moved around. After beating all the Geodude minus the last one that I caught for my collection, I moved throughout the route once more and I located a few more hidden items like a Poke Ball on a bush and then I headed south towards some red flowers afterwards.