• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
After capturing some wild Pokemon, I continued moving around the Winding Woods. I arrived at another clearing eventually where I found a Mental Herb item by a tree after using my Dowsing Machine. I stumble upon another clearing and found a Tiny Mushroom on the ground, then I went down and arrived at what I assumed was the edge of Route 20. I went through a gap between the trees and used Cut to cut down a smaller tree and battled a Hex Maniac. I defeated Trevenant with Pyroar's Flamethrower and afterwards I found the Energy Ball TM. I backtracked to another part of the woods after that and I soon arrived at a meadow where I spotted Team Leader Wulfric surrounded by some wild Pokemon.

Oracle Zero

Below Zero
I used the Poke Transfer to transfer my Lilligrant from White 2 over into X. I was also able to trade a Shiny Deoxys for a Reshiram. Now my dex is at 700. I also breaded Sunflora and now I'm working on Super Training Lilligrant for battles.

Lorde

I spoke to Gym Leader Wulfric at the Pokemon Village and he told me about how all the Pokemon that lived there were abandoned by their owners. Wulfric then returned to the Snowbelle Gym and I went back into the Winding Woods/Route 20 in order to battle more trainers. I eventually arrived at a clearing where a small tree was blocking the way and I used Cut and battled a male Poke Fan. I beat his Dedenne with Chesnaught's Dig and picked up a Protein by the red flower patches, then I located and picked up a Repeat Ball by a tree stump. I wandered around the red flowers and battled more wild Pokemon. I eventually found a wild Zoroark and Trevenant and caught both Pokemon for my collection & saved.

Transferred a few pokemon over from my Y to my X. Although I still need to get skerlep (sp) for my X. I have yet made a decision to migrate my pokemon from Diamond to Black or Black 2 and then transfer them over. But I guess I should decide within the next 24 days on my decision.

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
I caught a shiny mime jr and nicknamed it dr. mime the only thing I'm disappointed about it is the fact it has soundproof for its ability......and to a lesser extent its nature is rash which isn't bad since it benefits its special attack but not good either since it slightly hurts its special defense

Lorde

After capturing wild Pokemon at Route 20, I returned to the Pokemon Village in order to explore that area fully. I wandered through the meadow of yellow flowers and I battled against more wild Pokemon and I even caught a Ditto. After battling a horde, I headed back to the entrance and interacted with the Pokemon there and I got a Chople Berry from the Furfrou and also a Pretty Wing from the Fletchling. I moved around the flowers some more and moved past a pavilion in the center of the flowers. I then found a Max Ether on a rock and even a Honey underneath a different pavilion. I then Surfed across a stream and located a Pixie Plate on the stream's opposite shore. I Surfed across again after finding another Honey.

ElitheProphet

I completed the national dex yesterday. ^_^

Violent Red

Mostly just been challenging people online with my Grass Type partners.

People always underestimate us but we win more than we lose. Last night I had a win ratio of 5-1 and the one battle I lost was to somebody with a mono Bug team so what can you do.

Highlight was when I defeated a team consisting of Latias, Jirachi and Charizard X with my team of Ludicolo, Ferrothorn and M/Venusaur. The type disadvantages I had suggested I had no right to win that fight but I battled smartly and played to our strengths and we won with only Ludicolo fainting. He must have left that battle scratching his head.

My next plans are to train up a Sp.Def Celebi, a Sp.Def Roserade with Toxic Spikes and level my Trevenant up a bit so he can get some battle time.

Take care, all.

Oracle Zero

Below Zero
Used the GTS to get some Pokemon I didn't have on dex yet. So far I've gotten Hitmontop & Tranquill. Now I work on getting the others. Need to evolve some of these and breed some as well. But I'm closing in on have the National Dex done. Then on to breeding Shines.

Jack5326

Just got an Yveltal on the GTS after I traded a 5IV Marill. Literally cannot believe my luck! It's been levelled up once yet I'm not too bothered. I won't be using it and it's simply there for my collection. There are some crazy Pokemon players out there!

Wizardly Oz

Scholar of Insects
Just got an Yveltal on the GTS after I traded a 5IV Marill. Literally cannot believe my luck! It's been levelled up once yet I'm not too bothered. I won't be using it and it's simply there for my collection. There are some crazy Pokemon players out there!
Eh, I forked over my Yveltal grudgingly for a japanese speed boost Venipede. Someone must have had a great need for high-quality breeding fodder.

Oracle Zero

Below Zero
Traded a 6iv Palkia for a 6iv Dialga. Now using the Dialga to help evolve my Tranquill & Sealeo in Victory Road. I also have 3 eggs to hatch. One for Pidove, one for Spheal, and the third for a trade later on. I will be breeding egg move Totodile's later on as well.

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
I finally IV bred, EV trained, and trained to level 50 all the Pokemon I lost when my Soul Silver got stolen (and them some more). So now I'm deciding between raising them all to level 100, or starting to complete my national dex. Right now I'm just playing with them in Amie while I decide what to do.

Lorde

I Surfed towards the entrance of the Unknown Dungeon, but I couldn't enter it since I first had to defeat the Elite Four. I jumped off a ledge nearby instead and I found a Full Restore in a trash can. After battling more Pokemon in the yellow flowers, I headed back east towards the Winding Woods and I left the Pokemon Village. I wandered throughout Route 20 and returned to Snowbelle City eventually. After healing my team and buying some essential items, I entered the Snowbelle City Gym. Once inside, I had to walk around while pushing some switches to rotate platforms in order to reach Gym Leader Wulfric's spot. I battled against an Ace Trainer and beat her Sneasel and Cloyster with Pyroar and Raichu and saved.

Drummerdude

After exploring Cyllage City I headed to the gym where Hawlucha and Frogadier shined. Grant was pretty much a pushover with a Karate Chop from Hawlucha taking out Amaura and Frogadier 2HKOing Tyrunt with Water Pulse. I got my second badge and headed north through Route 10 where I encountered Team Flare once again. I quickly dispatched them and arrived in Geosenge Town. Korrina and her two Lucario showed up and challenged me to the most difficult battle of the game yet as they defeated Litleo, Hawlucha, and Frogadier. Floette saved the day and I headed to Route 11 and defeat the few trainers there before taking a break.

657.png
Lv25
667.png
Lv24
670.png
Lv24
679.png
Lv25
701.png
Lv24

Lorde

After beating a female Ace Trainer and her Ice-types inside Snowbelle City Gym, I pushed a purple button and the purple platform shifted. I stepped onto the blue platform next and I battled a male Ace Trainer there. I used my Raichu to beat his Delibird with Thunderbolt and then I defeated his Mamoswine with Blastoise's Aqua Tail. I then moved around the blue platform a bit and walked onto the yellow colored platform afterwards and battled another female Ace Trainer on the green platform nearby. I defeated her Cryogonal and Jynx with Pyroar's Flamethrower attack and then her Piloswine with Chesnaught's Frenzy Plant. I pushed the green button after said battle and that caused the platform to rotate once more.

The Hiker king

Non Sequitur
I trained up the final member of my shiny team; a Rapidash and collected an assault vest from the battle mansion after farming battle points in the super singles line. I then collected a PP Max from the ID lottery and picked some berries. Now that I have 220+ of each of the EV reducing berries and 50+ of each of the pinch berries I shall take a break from berry farming. I am now continuing with my MM hunts for a shiny Eevee (Honedge is sill on hiatus) and am wonder trading the 1-4IV rejects. I may offer the HA 5IV ones in the trade forums at a latter date, but we shall see.

OJG

r u not entertained
Got the game and had planned to dump my starter for a male Litleo with a specific nature. Took forever. So bailed on that idea - going monotype Electric. Pikachu my temporary starter until I can get one of my projected six - Jolteon, Lanturn, Manectric, Magnezone, Zebstrika (Eelektross if I can get a a trade partner!) and Heliolisk.

Lorde

After beating another Ace Trainer inside the Snowbelle City Gym, I walked on the green platform towards the yellow platform next and battled the last Ace Trainer there. Pangoro defeated his Beartic and Vanilluxe, then I pushed the yellow button and the green one too and I finally arrived at Gym Leader Wulfric's spot. He sent out his Abomasnow first and I used Pyroar's Flamethrower to defeat it and then he sent out of his Cryogonal and my Pyroar defeated it with Flamethrower as well. Wulfric used his Avalugg last and it gave me some trouble so I switched to Pangoro and I eventually defeated it with Hammer Arm. I received the Iceberg Badge and Ice Beam TM from Gym Leader Wulfric after that tedious battle.

Im not sure where to ask this but does anyone have Pinsirite, Tyranitarite, Manectite they are willing to trade? I don't have much I have a shiny wingull,Tranquill,Pignite, and Dratini