• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Zeb

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
Wooo, did, maxed Amie for about 24 or so Pokemon. Took awhile, but now they're on their way to become level 100. First I need to get a shiny stone and razor claw however.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
After winning the Iceburg Badge from Gym Leader Wulfric, I slid across a bridge of ice and exited the Snowbelle City Gym. After stepping out of there, I spoke to the Gym attendant and then to Wulfric again. They advised me to challenge the Pokemon League next and then I visited the local Pokemon Center after that in order to heal my injured Pokemon inside. I also purchased some more items in there, then I flew to Couriway Town next in order to use Waterfall now that I had the proper badge. I taught the Waterfall HM to Blastoise right away and I picked up the Rock Slide TM on a ledge nearby. I flew back to Snowbelle City again and I headed over to the gatehouse that led into Route 21/Dernière Way and saved there.

PokeAmi

Encountered a random shiny cascoon at Friend safari. Evolved it to Dustox. Thanks to it, I got the whole shiny Wurmply Family :D

Also got the Oval charm! So back to dex filling for National dex.

Lorde

Upon arrival in Route 21/Dernière Way, I walked towards the patches of red flowers and I wandered around there looking for wild Pokemon to add to my collection. I encountered and captured a wild Scyther, Ursaring, and Spinda among those flowers and then I Surfed on a stream nearby. I headed north and located an Insect Plate by the side of the stream, then I headed back to the flower patches and soon battled against a male female Ace Trainer. I defeated her Sableye with Chesnaught's Seed Bomb and then her Crustle with Blastoise's Waterfall. I then walked up some steps afterwards and I had to battle against an Ace Duo next. I defeated their Wailord and Vileplume with my Raichu and Aerodactyl and saved.

Mye

Someone has to win..
Managed to hatch a shiny seel on my x, debating whether to use it on my mono-type shiny ice team runthrough of y or keeping it the way it is. Also, upon looking at the new moves I'm still incredibly annoyed that they didn't give seel/dewgong an attack-boosting move this gen. It's the only pokemon in the game to have access to both aqua jet and ice shard, and has rest/hydration. A move like curse would make it godly.

Marsalevsky

Shiny Collector
I got a shiny Trapinch and Gigalith from the GTS. Cost me two of my legendaries (Kyurem and Kyogre I believe), but I think I got off rather well there.

Renafan

Got Y and a 3DS XL again and got to Santulune City, and transferred some Pokemon I'll be using for my main party...Suicune, Ho-Oh, Keldeo, and Fennekin. Lucario and Mewtwo will come later. :)

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I'm almost done evolving my fossil pokemon. I just need to finish with kabuto and then evolve omanyte. I'm going to be so glad when this is over >.>

searing light dragon

Dragon Trainer
While running through a Friend Safari to see what Pokemon is had in it, my first encounter is a shiny female Sneasel! I tense, chipping away at its health before tossing a pokeball and catching her. Named her Jewel

Lorde

After beating the Ace Duo on Route 21, I wandered through the red flower patches some more and battled more wild Pokemon. I then pushed a boulder with Strength to clear a path to a new area of the route. As I continued northward to some purple flower patches, I encountered a Veteran trainer there and I battled him. I defeated his Hippowdon with Blastoise's Surf attack and his Aurorus with Aerodactyl's Rock Slide. I entered a house that was located close by and I met the man who taught Draco Meteor. I headed back outside and moved throughout the purple flowers afterwards. I found a Pearl String after using the Dowsing Machine. I then Surfed across another stream and found a Repeat Ball and saved.

Oracle Zero

Below Zero
Showed the Professor my dex and got the Oval Charm in return. Now I need 2 more to complete National Dex. Then I can get the Shiny Charm.

Lorde

I cut down a tree on Route 21 and picked up a Figy Berry near a berry tree. As I walked further, I found an Elixir by some rocks and then I battled more wild Pokemon in the purple flowers around there. Afterwards I headed south again, then west and I saw the Victory Road gatehouse on the horizon, but I didn't enter it yet. Instead I slid down a slope and walked towards some red flowers. I battled against an Ace Trainer by those flowers and I defeated his Chandelure with Pangoro's Crunch attack. I moved towards another tree and I used Cut again and reached the spot where a Veteran trainer was standing. I defeated her Tyrantrum with Chesnaught's Seed Bomb, then I picked up the Elixir behind the trainer.

Caught the rest of the Pokemon I needed in Reflection cave, and made my way to Shalour city. Poked around town for any useful information/items before making my way to the tower of mastery.
Sold 6 stardusts that I acquired for 6,000 and and one of those X-items (now I can't remember which one it was) for 175. Bought some useful medicine for my upcoming gym battle.
Will be doing the gym next.

Last edited:

Arvis

Transferred several of my Pokemon from BW in order to complete the dex. Checked the GTS and found I finally traded my chained shiny Luvdisc for a Regice. Then I went to Restaurant Le Wow to grind for EXP to evolve more of m Pokemon for the dex. It's a somewhat tedious process, hope I can complete the dex soon so i can get the Shiny Charm.

Bred and EVed a 6IV Timburr, and a 5IV Rufflet. Just got a friend to help with the trade, and I now have a 6IV Conkeldurr.

Rufflet will take awhile to evolve, but I expect him to be done by the end of tomorrow.

Currently E4 grinding for levels. Battle CHateau needs to reset a bit.

Oracle Zero

Below Zero
Finally finished the National Dex. Went to thr professor and got the Shiny Charm. Now I'm searching Friend Safari's seeing if I can get any Shinnies from there. If not I'll move to a route on the game.

Verasi

I have spent the past few days playing through the rest of the storyline of the X version and managed to beat it earlier today. During that time, I have obtained Xerneas and defeated Team Flare. Then after earning my final badge, I made my way through Victory Road and once I finishing training, I challenged the Elite Four and Diantha and succeeded in becoming the new champion thanks to my team consisting of Charizard, Lapras, Roserade, Sylveon, Malamar, and Meowstic.

Lorde

After defeating a Veteran trainer, I slid down another slope and used Pangoro's Strength to push a boulder out of the way. I then walked through some more red flowers and caught a wild Altaria there. I spotted more boulders nearby as I walked around the original boulder and then I cut down a tree nearby and I pushed one of the boulders into a hole. I pushed another boulder afterwards too, then I went past the red flowers again to the other side and pushed the second-to-last boulder into a hole in order to fill it. I Surfed along another stream after that and I located and picked up a Rare Candy there, then I went back on land and pushed another boulder and found the Solar Beam TM. I picked that up as well.

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
So happy someone last night traded me a Draco meteor Jirachi! Only down side is it's Jolly nature, but hey beggars can't be choosers.

Last edited: