• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I continued to explore Route 10 and I eventually arrived at the area where several stone pillars were. I wandered around the tall grass around the pillars and I encountered wild Pokemon including an Eevee, Sigilyph and Emolga. I caught one of each for my collection and I trained my team against more wild Pokemon in that area for around 25 minutes to level them all up. I kept searching the tall grass and found and caught a Golett and a Hawlucha as well. I picked up a Thunder Stone after battling another Psychic and his Meditite and Kirlia. I left Route 10 to heal my Pokemon in Cyllage City afterwards, but I returned to explore some more. I battled another Tourist trainer in the area and then I saved the game.

Dresden

Pokémon Master
Despite only having 5/6 of my Trick Room team (and therefore only one Trick Room user) I decided to enter the Battle Spot and try it out. I handily won my first two matches! Nobody is prepared for a TR team, it seems. I'm a bit giddy. :D

Lorde

I kept training on Route 10 and also captured a wild Snubbull in the tall grass before returning back to Cyllage City. After healing my Pokemon again, I visited the Cyllage City Gym. Once inside, I knew I had to move around by climbing some rocky walls while encountering and battling various Gym trainers. I climbed some rock walls and battled a Hiker with Roggenrola which my Ivysaur defeated and then another Hiker with Rhyhorn, Onix, and Nosspass which Lucario defeated. I defeated a female Rising Star's Solrock and Lunatone and a male Rising Star's Relicanth and Dwebble and then I arrived at Grant's location at the top of the Gym in front of a waterfall. I saved the game before challenging him to a battle.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Today, I started a new Super Singles streak at the Battle Maison using the same Durant/Lucario/Gyarados team as last time. I completed 20 straight battles before taking a break from my challenge. The battles have gone smoothly so far, with no major difficulties.

When I was done at the Battle Maison, I Wonder Traded away my remaining Durant leftover from breeding. I received some common Pokemon in return as usual, but one person gave me a level 100 Delphox! Even though I already have a lv. 100 Delphox that's part of my main team, it was pretty cool getting such a high levelled Pokemon.

Then, I took the train back to Lumiose City. I went to the lottery place and won a PP Up. I then went over to Hotel Richissime and made some money by making beds.

Lorde

I finally challenged Gym Leader Grant to a battle and he used Amaura and I used my Lucario. I had Lucario attack with Bone Rush, but Amaura survived and it used Rock Tomb. That damaged Lucario a bit, but I soon defeated Grant's Amaura with Power-Up Punch and then he sent out his Tyrunt. I switched to my Psyduck and I attacked Grant's Tyrunt with Water Pulse. That did a lot of damage and it was somewhat effective, but Grant's Tyrunt survived and used Bite. Grant healed Tyrunt as well, but a couple more Water Pulse attacks were enough to defeat his Tyrunt. After beating Grant I obtained the Cliff Badge and the Rock Tomb TM from him. I slid down a slide afterwards and headed out of the Cyllage City Gym.

I was off yesterday after 6 days straight. I made me some oatmeal , peanut butter toast , and some coffee laid in bed and plate for ab 2 hours :). Such a good morning.

First I got to my trades that I have not completed yet. I got 1 to go thru with someone from London. Different schedules so since I was on early I caught him. I'll be getting on late tn for the ones still waiting.

Second I finished breeding my Shellder. I finally joined the party late on skill link cloyster but I always wanted one since I seen how it can be used. It now looks like this:

Shellder @ ???
Lvl 1. Jolly , Skill link
31/31/31/xx/31/31
-Rock Blast
-Icicle Spear

Third I started to rearrange everything. I'm a neat freak and I keep everything in there spot. I trade a lot and have lots o legendaries. I keep my PC clean and store everything in my bank. Well after ab 20 - 30 mins of organizing I went to exit the bank and it didn't save and I lost all my progress. So did that over to the best of my knowledge.

Fourth and final. I finally took to the Horde Ev training. My pokes are at lvl 20 or so with Full Evs. Idk if it was worth it yet. Not using them in a Playthru but at least I can use them soon. And surprise my friends. Plus I got ab 15 pokes Ev trained. I don't want to know how long that would have taken me in super training.

Going to finish Ev training as many people who need it them level up my pokes to 50. I had my Shiny Fennekin in the Bank so ima bring that down tn when I trade.

The Mustache

Reached Camphier town with quiladin, fletchinder and flabebe now. I'll probably spend the next 5-6 hours in battle castle gatting money for clothes in Lumiose :)

Lorde

After beating Grant and winning the Cliff Badge, I healed my team at the Cyllage City Pokemon Center and I taught Strength to Lucario so that I could push boulders around. I wandered up the bike trail to Connecting Cave and I pushed a boulder and found the Aerial Ace TM there, which I taught to Aerodactyl. I left Cyllage City afterwards and went north to Route 10. I wandered through the tall grass and encountered my first Pokemon horde of Nosepass. I caught a Nosepass and encountered a Team Flare grunt and I battled them. I beat their Houndour and Golbat with Psyduck, then I met another grunt and I beat his Gulpin with Frogadier. I walked a little more and I arrived in Geosenge Town and saved there.

Kalosian

So long
Did another PokeRadar try today, but it didn't go well. My target was Riolu, another rare Pokemon. I wish I could get some common Pokemon instead of just rare ones. Went to Route 22 and tried several times, but I couldn't get a Riolu chain, so I gave up. And unlike yesterday, I couldn't do something similar to using the Static trick. Hoping for something easier tomorrow. Apart from that, I did one more thing. I have for a while been trying to collect all Vivillon patterns, and today I made a trade with a good friend who gave me the last pattern I needed. So now I have all the regular ones at least, still lacking the two event ones but I'm not going to try and get them now, can't get both anyway as the second isn't released yet.

Lorde

I visited the nearby Pokemon Center after arriving in Geosenge Town and I healed my Pokemon inside and stocked up on items as well. I spoke to a man by the changing rooms and got the Payback TM and headed outside afterwards. I visited the local hotel where I met Mr. Bonding again and obtained a new O-Power from him. I wandered around town some more after that and I encountered a Team Flare grunt who fled after I got too close. I obtained some more items around Geosenge Town including a Soft Sand west of the Pokemon Center and also an Everstone from a scientist in a house. I encountered the Team Flare grunt from earlier again and he spoke about the rock formations and then Serena arrived.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Worked at Hotel Richissime again today. I completed the bed making task first and then did the room service one. I completed both of them perfectly and got my pay increased to $20,000 for a perfect job. After that, I stopped by the lottery center and received a PP Up like yesterday.

Once I was done in Lumiose for the day, I went to several other places around Kalos. I visited various hotels and received a Ragecandybar and an Alert Ribbon from a couple of the guests. Also, I picked up several berries that had fallen off of the large berry trees located all over the region.

Lastly, I went back to the Battle Maison and continued Super Singles. I won 10 more battles today, bringing my current streak to 30.

Lorde

Serena spoke to me about the mysterious Team Flare grunt in Geosenge Town, then she left. I left town as well and went to Route 11. I encountered Gym Leader Korrina again on my way out of town and I had to battle against her and her two Lucario. I used Litleo to beat the first one with Ember and then I switched to my own Lucario and beat Korrina's second one with Power-Up Punch. Korrina spoke to me some more afterwards and returned to Shalour City. I explored Route 11 afterwards and I battled a Psychic and his Solosis and Sigilyph. I then picked up a Sitrus Berry off the ground by a berry tree and beat a Battle Girl and her Mienfoo with Aerodactyl's Aerial Ace. I then explored the tall grass in the area.

Dresden

Pokémon Master
Having gotten a handful of online competitive battles under my belt, I now know that I need a Prankster in my final slot, mainly to Taunt would-be Taunters that try to mess up my Trick Rooming. So, I'm now training a Liepard (the fastest Kalos-dex Taunt Prankster) to fill that last spot. I also need to fix a couple things on my Scizor, as his original bulky Mega-Scizor build isnt really what I need from him. He's been mainly a revenge killer, so I need to switch his Swarm to Technician (didn't matter before with Mega) and get a Choice Band. Lots of BP grinding is imminent, bleeehhhh.

mmedi17

I got the game last week and I love it
I just wish there were more ppl who want to multibattle and not use legendary pokemon.

Lorde

I switched to my main Y version in order to do some trades. I traded a Jirachi for an Xerneas and I went to Kiloude City and visited the Friend Safari building. I caught two Ivysaur and a Sunkern, then I bred for a Bulbasaur. I battled at the Battle Chateau as well and then I battled Serena in Kiloude City upon my return. I did some clothes shopping real quick as well, then I transferred some Legendaries from White 2 version via the Poke Transporter.

The Mustache

Going to Ambrette Town to get Team Flare. probably will catch a clauncher while I'm there. Current team: floette, fletchling, quilladin

Lorde

I headed to the tall grass on Route 11 and I received a Holo Clip message from Professor Sycamore who wanted me to speak with the Evolution Guru in Shalour City. After that message I battled various wild Pokemon in the area and caught a wild Chingling, Staravia, Nidorina, Dednne and Nidorino in the tall grass. I wandered around some more and battled a Brains and Brawn duo and beat their Mr. Mime and Machoke with Lucario and Psyduck. I picked up the Rock Polish TM next and then I found the entrance to Reflection Cave which I needed to navigate through to get to Shalour City. Before going inside, I battled a Sky Trainer on Route 11 and then I picked up a Thunder Stone that was hidden on some rocks.

Kalosian

So long
X: Did just one thing here today, which was another PokeRadar try. Today's target was Karrablast which was good enough for me. I went to Route 14 and managed to get a chain quite quickly, but it also broke quickly as usual due to a Carnivine. Got my 5th Ultra Ball from the Radar researcher. Had planned to do one more thing here today but it didn't happen so I'll get started on it tomorrow instead.

Y: Finally got this game today, had wanted to get it earlier but it didn't happen. Better late than never I guess. Anyway, I started and went through all introductory stuff, found myself in Vaniville Town. Switched from pajamas to regular clothes and went downstairs, talked to my mother who told me to try and make some friends with the neighbors. Not a bad idea. I headed out and met my neighbor and Shauna, they told me to head to Aquacorde, then they headed off there themselves. I explored Vaniville before going there, but didn't find anything interesting. So I headed out to Route 1 and continued to Aquacorde.

There, I met my two friends and two others. We talked a bit, they gave me a nickname and me, Shauna and my neighbor (to be main rival) got to choose a starter Pokemon. I went with Fennekin. I also got a Pokedex and a love letter from Professor Sycamore which I was told to deliver to my mother. So I had to go back to Vaniville, but before I could, Shauna challenged me to a battle. I won against her and her Chespin. Then I headed back to Vaniville and gave the letter to my mother, it told her that the Professor loved her more than anything in the world and that he wanted to marry her... at least in either of their dreams, probably not in reality.

I left her and my new hometown, headed back through Route 1 to Aquacorde. Explored the city but didn't find much here either, just two shops, one for Potions and the other for Poke Balls. Also got a Potion for free from a kind man. Continued out to Route 2 where my rival and Shauna showed me how to catch Pokemon. I also got a bunch of Poke Balls to use on my own. Walked around in the grass and caught a bunch of Pokemon: Fletchling, Bunnelby, Scatterbug, Pidgey and Zigzagoon. Then I went back to Aquacorde to buy more Poke Balls. Back on Route 2, I battled a Youngster here, then I entered Santalune Forest. Shauna decided to team up with me to some extent: I did the battling and she healed my Pokemon when I needed that.

We traveled through the forest, meeting our other friends along the way as well. I battled all trainers, picked up all items and captured Caterpie, Metapod, Pikachu, Pansage, Pansear and Panpour. Then we exited the forest, all five together, and found ourselves at Route 3. We talked a little before heading off, each of us doing our own things. On the Route, I battled all trainers and picked up all items that I could get, though there were parts of the Route I couldn't access yet, will have to come back here later. I also caught Bidoof and Azurill. Then I had arrived at Santalune City. Entered the Pokemon Center, Tierno entered after me and explained to me how the Center and the Shop worked. Very kind of him, this is the kind of friend I like. I healed my party and switched some of my Pokemon at the PC, then I saved for the day.

Team:
653.png
- level 13