• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Alli

Just started a Wonderlocke on Pokémon X.

Day 1:
Alli went out with some friends and received his first Pokémon, Fennekin.
Alli had a battle with Shauna and won.
Alli returned home to get permission to go on an adventure.
Serena taught Alli and Shauna how to catch a Pokémon.
Alli captured his first Pokémon, a Fletchling.
Alli wondertraded Fletchling for Ralts.
Alli wondertraded Fennekin for Drifloon.
Alli went ahead into the Santalune Forest followed by Shauna.
Alli captured a Scatterbug.
Alli wondertraded Scatterbug for Fletchling.
Alli and his friends headed out of Santalune forest.
Alli caught an Azurill.
Alli wondertraded Azurill for Flabébé.
Alli challenged Gym Leader Viola to a battle.
Alli won the battle but lost his Ralts and Fletchling.
Alli headed towards Victory Road and captured a Litleo.
Alli wondertraded Litleo and recieved a Buizel.
Alli went on his way to Lumiose City.
Alli captured a Flabébé.
Alli wondertraded Flabébé and recieved a Mudkip.

Alli's current team:
Mudkip lv 12
Adamant
Torrent
- Mud-Slap
- Yawn
- Avalanche
- Curse

Drifloon lv 15 (german)
Serious
Aftermath
- Minimize
- Astonish
- Gust
- Focus Energy

Buizel lv 12
Jolly
Swift Swim
- Sonic Boom
- Aqua Tail
- Growl
- Quick Attack

Cancer0081

Team Aqua member
was grinding for the Elite 4 on my Y game the other night. ran into a shiny Gravler on Victory Road. one attack took it down to bout 1/4 it's life left. then the damn thing goes and uses Explosion in a suicide kamikaze move. really a disappointing moment.

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
I bought my y cartridge the other day. me and my GF were switching off playing yoshi's island and pokemon Y i gave her my gameboy and this is what happened.

lduderino.jpg

Bokk

I finally finished the Kalos Pokédex. Now, I need to meet Sycamour in Anistar City.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Started breeding for another Dragonite last night. Luck was definitely on my side as I hatched a perfect Dratini on only my second egg! Very glad that didn't take too long. Next, I gave the Pokerus to that Dratini and to the Kangaskhan I bred earlier and then fully EV trained both Pokemon. When that was done, I began doing lots of battles to level them up. I was able to get both Pokemon to above level 40 last night, will continue training today.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Wow, Lorde's been unusually quiet.

Anyway, I trained my Espeon at the Battle Chateau, ultimately making it to the rank of Earl. Ooh, the Earls and Countesses are super-tough. Thankfully I don't need to utilize it for a while, since between the normal Trainers and Team Flare Grunts on Route 10, Espeon's pretty much caught up with the rest of my team.

Also, I caught a Snubbull for Strength purposes because I didn't want to go all the way back to get my Absol (I did have to go back to heal anyway after Lick paralyzed me). I had the Exp. Share on because I wanted to get Helioptile some more levels since I won't be using it for the next Gym, and Snubbull evolved without me even realizing it! Did not know it evolved that early.

Korrina and her Lucarios were simple. Will set out for Shalour CIty tomorrow.

Kacho

You are next.
so i found a pokemon center where I haven't bought all the TM's and i did that....

now Im broke again X_X im just gonna farm rival and hotel richissime out of laziness

CGS

Shadow Lucario
Beaten the League, now I'm just trying to evolve the Pokemon that I got through all the wonder trading. I'm working on evolving Krabby and Baltoy for now. But, I have a box full including some starters I'll be evolving over the next few days.

I won a shiny Pokémon giveaway on Tumblr, so I was traded a shiny Fearow and a shiny Jigglypuff. The Jigglypuff especially made me happy 'cause I had one in Crystal, and now I have one I can actually use. After the trades, I went to check out the person's Friend Safari and found a shiny Braixen. I feel so lucky lately. :)

I battled all the sky trainers on X, using my Eelektross to sweep over them all. I also found a Sitrus Berry on Rte.11, which I planted in the Berry Fields off Rte.7.

I've also taken some time to restructure my teams on X and Y, using Pokémon from previous generations instead of just my Kalos team. I also did the same thing with my Battle Box teams on X and Y, so I have four teams of all-stars from my previous games across two characters.

The Majestic Mr L

The Green Thunder
Over the past week, I got a shiny Gible, who I EV trained, leveled up to level 100 and put on my party. I also traded my shiny Druddigon for an event shiny Rayquaza and traded a 5IV'd Absol for a shiny Cyndaquil. I also finally got a foreign Ditto to start my shiny Electrike hunt.

well, I'm trying to find an Exeggcute with hidden ability for my bf, he wants to do a masuda but without it it's so hard xD and also supertraining some pokemons too :3 and doing masuda with voltorbs born in the pokeball factory

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
I won a shiny Pokémon giveaway on Tumblr, so I was traded a shiny Fearow and a shiny Jigglypuff. The Jigglypuff especially made me happy 'cause I had one in Crystal, and now I have one I can actually use. After the trades, I went to check out the person's Friend Safari and found a shiny Braixen. I feel so lucky lately. :)

What a coincidence! I won a giveaway for a shiny Eevee! Though Tumblr doesn't notify you when you get new messages (asks/notes), so you just reminded me today.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Continued my shiny Braxien hunt, and finally ran into one! A male, which I named Merlin :). I'm working on a shiny Wartortle hunt now. And I am working on getting a team together for some battling on the 19th (hopefully).

Aquarelle

Staff member
Yesterday, I finished training up my new Kangaskhan and Dragonite. Then, I went back to the Battle Maison and entered Super Singles with those two Pokemon along with Azumarill. Unfortunately, my experience at the Maison yesterday and today has been very disappointing. I've had three failed streaks. First, I lost before battle 20 to Whiscash of all things (one of my most weird/embarrassing losses). Then, I lost twice in the 50s, once because of Focus Sash and then due to Flame Body. :/
*sigh* I think I'll go back to rotations next.

Other than that stuff, I hatched a couple of Shinx and traded them to my sister, who plans on giving one to her friend later.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
I got to Battle Chatelaine Morgan (Super Rotation).

And lost. : (

After fighting my way through a team containing both Sheer Cold Articuno and Fissure Landorus, and loads of other nerve-wracking sh*t.

Last edited:
Last night I transferred 120 items to my friends Pokemon X so I can start over on mine. I think I'm using 50 boxes in my bank lol. This is why I want to restart because trading , breeding , PSS trades/battles, wonder trading and training. I want to play the game again lol. When I restart tn i am going to pick the starter to influence Moltres in game later. I love to rotate teams in play thrus. I have 2 teams ready and ab 18 pokemon bred and Ev trained already that could find some playing time too. I plan to complete the pokedex this time too so I'll be catching pokemon every chance I get.

Team # 1 :YEAR OF THE DRAGON

Swablu , Horsea, Trapinch , Druddigon , Deino , and Bagon.

All shiny all lvl 1. They are the last 6 pokemon on my shiny card. I'll start with these guys no clue wht I want to do with them yet but that's wht I like ab them. Just gonna play the game with some randoms. No planned movesets or items. Been trying to put something together for a small chance to win a competitive match but I'm not finding anything ATM. I like theme teams so this works for me.

Team # 2 Mono Fighting

Shroomish @ Toxic Orb
Jolly , Poison Heal
-Seed Bomb
-Drain Punch
-Focus Punch
-worry seed

Machop @
Jolly , no Guard
-Thunder Punch
-Ice Punch
-Bullet Punch
-Knock off

Meinfoo*
Adamant, Regenerator
-baton pass
-knock off
-Dual chop
-

Meditite@ mega Medichamite
Nature???, pure power
-Ice Punch
-Bullet Punch
-Fake out
-Drain Punch

Scraggy
Jolly , Moxie
-Feint Attack
-Drain Punch
-Ice Punch
-Dragon Dance

This team is all in lvl 20 - 28. Ev trained , ivs , and egg moves. Excited to use these guys in game and once they reach level 50. Really questioning my Scraggy and meditite builds tho lol.

Included in my Journey will be 4 Masterballs , 2 Amulet Coins , and a Mew pokemon catcher. Timid synchronize , false swipe , T-wave.

Drummerdude

After defeating Grant I made my way through Routes 10 and 11 and got through the Reflection Cave to arrive in Shalour. I met up with Tierno and Trevor and we went to the Tower of Mastery where we learned about Mega Evolution. I beat Serena and got a Mega Ring. Next stop was the Shalour City Gym where Braixen and Slurpuff swept the trainers and Korrina. Next stop was Route 12, a short route all things considered. I skipped the water sections for later and soon arrived in Coumarine City. After another battle with Serena I challenged the gym with my newly evolved Delphox and won handily. After getting my badge I headed south onto Route 13, the worst route in the game. I slowly traversed the desert and and discovered Team Flare were responsible for the power outage in Lumiose City. I headed into the Power Plant and made quick work of them thanks to my new Barbaracle. I took a break after saving the day.

655.png
Lv39
448-m.png
Lv39
685.png
Lv39
689.png
Lv39

sagittar

Hi remind me to change this
I'm currently trying to get a Timid Vivillon of every language by restarting my X version. So far I've gotten all but Italian and Japanese, but it's taking forever to get the correct nature. I wish I could use syncronize for this...

Restarted my copy of Y.

Woke up to a Brave Bird from Moms Fletchling. It was very brave to try it that early lol. Went outside and Rhyhorn wished me farewell. I think I'm going to bring it with me and use a Rhyhorn in my Playthru lol :) Ran thru the Forest like I was running from Devil. ("Neighbors Dog"- Phoebe)

Arrived at Sanaltune City. Transferred 60 items back on Y.

I started with my Year of the Dragon 6 pokes and decided to add a shiny Tyrunt and a shiny Axew. The axew was level 14 so I used it as the muscle to level up the others to lvl 5-6. Tyrunt still needs some lvls.

Backtracked to beat the trainers I ran passed. Also when out and got the Vivillon event again since I restarted. :) Prolly trade it to someone who is a Vivillon collector.

Last edited: