• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I resumed running through Victory Road and I battled more wild Pokemon including Druddigon, Lickitung, Gurdurr and Haunter and then I arrived at an underground lake. As I skated around it, I eventually passed by another torch-lit part of the cavern and I exited the cave and arrived outside at a grassy outdoor area. I walked along and I battled a Backpacker and beat his Haxorus with my Golduck's Ice Beam attack as I crossed a bridge over a river, and then as I moved closer to the mountain a shadow fell down from the sky and I encountered a wild Skarmory which I also caught for my collection. I moved around the grove and battled against a wild Fearow, then I found a Hyper Potion on a rock behind the Backpacker.

Kalosian

So long
For a while now, I have been resetting for a Mewtwo with a useful nature and good IVs on X. Though I haven't been doing as many resets as I would have wanted to, various things have kept me away from it. But today, after a total of 174 resets since I started late last year, I found a Jolly Mewtwo with IVs of 31/31/31/17/27/31. While the Special Defense could have been better, I am really happy about the other four stats being perfect, and it was overall satisfyingly good. I suppose I could have continued trying for something better, but I have been getting bored of resetting for it and I might not get anything better in the end anyway, so I kept this one. Obtained the Mewtwonite X as well, the very last Mega stone in this game that I am able to obtain. And with Mewtwo caught, I have now caught all the legendaries in X. I still need to catch the three I have left in Y, but I'm going to wait a little more before I move on to that. Not really sure what to do next in X though, if I'm going to do anything at all. I might take a break from this game as well since I have done pretty much everything I ever wanted to do here. There are still a few medals left that I can and will get, but that's about it, and I don't feel like getting any of them right now. Though there is at least one other small thing I want to do here, so I'll do it tomorrow and maybe something more as well if I can think of anything.

Last edited:

Lorde

I left the mountainside area of Victory Road and re-entered the cavern from a southern entrance and I battled a Battle Girl by the entrance. I used Golduck to beat her Medicham and then I jumped around on a rock formation. I used Rock Smash afterwards to break a boulder and found an Ultra Ball. I wandered south through the cave and battled more wild Pokemon and I exited the cave temporarily and I headed down a narrow cliff path and re-entered the cave from the other side. I picked up the Psyshock TM inside and then I went back to the previous cave. I battled a Black Belt and I defeated his Pangoro with Talonflame and his Heracross with Pyroar. I then battled against a Psychic and slayed her Espeon.

Aquarelle

Staff member
This afternoon, I went back to my X version for the first time in a while. There were three legendary Pokemon left for me to catch on that game, and I wanted to finally start catching them for my Omega Ruby. So today, I decided to start by catching Zygarde. I went over to Terminus Cave and wandered around until entering Zygarde's room. I battled it and lowered its HP to the red zone using attacks from my Charizard and Hawlucha. Then, I caught it after only a few Dusk Balls.

With Zygarde caught, I only need to catch Mewtwo and Moltres on my X. I managed to encounter Moltres once today and will try to find it again later, though I'll probably go catch Mewtwo first.

Back at a Pokemon Center, I looked around in my PC boxes for some other Pokemon to send to OR. I found a few other Pokemon to send to my Pokemon Bank along with Zygarde, including several Ditto with different Natures.

Mystic_Blaze

Fabulous~
Finally done with the file on Pokemon X I started 4ish days ago.
Final team was Floette,CharizardX, Lucario, & Greninja

Shiny Bunnelby couldnt keep up with the rest of the team (wont evolve her into an ugly Diggersby) so I put her in the PC T-T

Lorde

After beating a few trainers, I encountered a wild Hydreigon that appeared in a dark shadow and I caught it, although it took most of my stock of Dusk Balls to accomplish the task. I continued to explore the outdoor area outside of Victory Road and I crossed a bridge over a stream and I battled a Hiker next. I defeated his Torkoal and Golem with my Lucario and then I found the Dragon Claw TM near the Hiker. I headed back down the waterfall I had previously climbed and I Surfed into another cave at Victory Road. I battled a male Veteran inside by the entrance and beat his Trevenant and Gigalith with Pyroar and Chesnaught, then I battled the last two Veterans inside and I finally arrived at the Pokemon League.

Kalosian

So long
Did one really small thing in X today. That was to Mega Evolve my Mewtwo in order to add its Mega form to my Pokedex, and to see what its Mega form for this game looks like. So I did that. Couldn't think of anything more to do afterwards. Though I am planning to do some more stuff in the near future, if it is possible to do it the way I want. There is one thing I want to breed, but I'm not sure if it will work, will have to check a few things first. Will start on it once that is done, which will hopefully be soon.

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
Reyes' XY Journey, Part 3

Reyes spent some time training on Route 22 after winning the Bug Badge, and it proved to make Bunnelby stronger by learning Take Down. Reyes continued on to Lumiose City, but first Reyes had to get past the hedge mazes along Rout 4. A lot of Ledybas and Flabebes lurked, and a few Gardeners challenged him, and it made his Fennekin evolve into Braixen, who also learned Psybeam! Reyes was satisfied with the training, and proceeded to Lumiose, only to be stopped by Professor Sycamore's assistants, Sina and Dexio. They assigned themselves as tour guides of Lumiose for the overwhelmed Reyes.

Unfortunately, there was a blackout happening in central Lumiose, so travel between North and South Boulevard was forbidden. Sina and Dexio took Reyes to the Pokemon Center to check in, and they showed him the Pokemon Lab, where Reyes finally met the man that gave him a Pokedex, Professor Sycamore. Professor Sycamore was pleased with Reyes' progress and challenged him to a battle. Reyes won with relative ease, and around then Tierno, Trevor, Shauna, and Serena showed up. Sycamore offered the Kanto starters to the gang, and Reyes ended up with a Squirtle along with an interesting stone called "Blastoisinite." Sycamore told the crew that he's interested in a process called Mega Evolution, and the stones like Blastoisinite are responsible for Mega Evolution. He told them to travel to Camphrier Town for any sort of clues that might be there. Before they all left, Serena told Reyes to meet her in Cafe Soleil down the street. Reyes was hungry however, and decided to eat at Le Nah restaurant, where the main cook was enraged, and wanting to take his anger out on someone. Reyes offered to battle him in a Double Battle, and Braixen and Bunnelby were used. Reyes found it hard to command two Pokemon at the same time, but he managed to defeat the cook's Pansage, Pansear, and Panpour! Once the cook settled down, the waiter apologized for the cook's behavior, explaining that his daughter's 10th birthday was today, and he had no gift for her. Reyes, feeling sorry for the poor cook, gave Squirtle to the cook for his daughter, and that resulted in Reyes getting paid to eat at the restaurant!

Reyes later met up with Serena at Cafe Soleil, only to meet the ever-famous movie star Diantha talking to a man named Lysandre, who Serena explained was the inventor of the Holo Caster. They overheard their conversation about eternal beauty, and Lysandre pointed out Serena and Reyes to Diantha. They both left, and Serena went about her business; she wanted to be official rivals to Reyes. Reyes accepted, and they left as rivals.

It was time to head to Camphrier Town, but Reyes ended spending time at the Skating Rink on Route 5, where he found a Great Ball and Super Potion. He even caught his third Pokemon, Skiddo! However, a Trainer with a Kadabra offered to battle immediately after, and it managed to defeat Skiddo and Bunnelby with ease. Reyes realized that some further training needed done before he got to Camphrier Town.

Team

Lorde

So I strutted out of Victory Road and arrived at the Pokemon League at long last and I ran to the Pokemon Center in order to heal my darlings after all the battles. Afterwards, I headed back outside and skated north towards the actual Pokemon League building. I entered the lobby area of the building and spoke to some people that were scattered around there. I then went back outside and decided to train my party a little bit more since my Pokemon weren't quite strong enough to challenge Kalos's E4. I headed back outside to Victory Road to continue my training. After training for about 25 minutes inside the cavern, I flew to Lumiose City and did some shopping at Boutique Couture and I saved my game next.

I finally was able to battle Xerneas. I started the battle and threw a single PokeBall. I caught the Xerneas with one normal PokeBall on the first turn of the battle. So what for the 45 catch rate.

Lorde

I challenged E4 Drasna and I used my Ampharos against her Dragalge. I attacked Dragalge with Power Gem which did some damage, but Dragalge survived the attack and I had to endure its Dragon Pulse which hurt Ampharos. I had Ampharos with another Power Gem and that defeated Dragalge once and for all. I then used my Golduck against Drasna's Altaria and Golduck's Ice Beam was enough to slay that thing. I also used Golduck against Drasna's Druddigon and defeated it with Ice Beam as well. All that was left on Drasna's team was her Noivern, which my Ampharos battled against. After beating Elite Four Drasna, I headed out of her room and healed my team with Super Potions before entering another chamber.

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
Reyes' XY Journey, Part 4

Reyes' goal is to train up Skiddo, who he found has confidence issues. After a few battles, it gave up early and fainted easily. Skiddo was up against a horde of Gulpin, and the battle started well, but Skiddo's defeatist attitude made it lose. Reyes alleviated that by having Skiddo watch Braixen and Bunnelby fight Furfrous and Gulpins. And finally, Skiddo was up against a horde of Scraggy. Their Low Kicks and Sand Attacks almost had it through, but Skiddo came out on top, defeating all 5 Scraggy. This boosted Skiddo's confidence levels, and he began leveling up rapidly, learning moves like Leech Seed and Razor Leaf. After that, Reyes headed into Camphrier Town.

Camphrier Town is polar opposite of Lumiose City; where Lumiose felt busy and overwhelming, Camphrier was quiet and peaceful. Reyes was at ease in the little town. Unfortunately, the Shabboneau Castle had no information about Mega Evolution, but Reyes and Shauna's visit was cut short with a villager announcing that "it" was back again. Concerned, Reyes and Shauna followed the civilian to Route 7.

There, along the bridge connecting Camphrier Town to the rest of Route 7, lay a sleeping Snorlax. The citizens explained that Snorlax comes once a year, and the only to wake it up is to use the PokeFlute. Unfortunately, the owner of Shabboneau Castle had sold the PokeFlute as rent payment to Parfum Palace. Determined to wake the Snorlax (and find any information of Mega Evolution), Reyes and Shauna head to Parfum Palace!

Team

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Today I made it to Lumoise City after defeating Team Flare at the Kalos Power plant and allowing electricity to return back to Lumoise City. Once I entered the gates of the city, I ran into my friend Shauna. We talked and then we eventually made our way to Prism Tower to watch it become illuminated with lights. We then met Clemont and his younger sister Bonnie. After the tower was illuminated, I went into Prism Tower to challenge Clemont for my 5th badge. The gym had many tough trainers, but I managed to get past them
Bonnie also gave me several quizes for each new floor I reached, and I was able to answer them all correctly. Once I made it to Clemont, our gym battle started. It was a tought battle, but with Braxien and Pancham battling for me in the gym battle, I was able to get a win and my 5th badge.

Lorde

So after slaying the good sis Drasna, I entered the Ironworks Chamber next. After stepping on that elevator platform thing, I encountered Elite Four Wikstrom between two iron swords. He sent out his Klefki first and I used my Lucario against it. I used Aura Sphere against it, but Klefki survived the attack and used Dazzling Gleam. Pyroar's Flamethrower soon beat it and then I used Chesnaught against Wikstrom's Probopass. I beat it with a couple Seed Bomb attacks and I switched to my Pyroar again and I battled Wikstrom's Scizor. Flamethrower was enough to beat it and I used another Flamethrower to defeat Wikstrom's Aegislash. I ran out of the Ironworks Chamber and prepared to enter another chamber.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I went back to my Y version today in order to get some more Pokemon to send over to Omega Ruby. I went through my PC boxes and found some duplicates/pre-evos of other Pokemon I had to transfer. Then, I started breeding some of my other Pokemon. Most of the Pokemon I bred for were the remaining fossil Pokemon I needed (mainly the Unova and Kalos ones) and standalone Pokemon like Tauros and Chatot.

While I was hatching eggs, I went to catch a few Pokemon in the wild that I knew I didn't have on OR yet. In Santalune Forest, I was able to catch a Caterpie, Panpour, and Pansage rather quickly.

Once all my eggs were hatched, I put all the Pokemon I planned to transfer in some empty boxes in the PC. In total, I transferred more than 30 Pokemon to Bank and then to OR.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I started a y nuzlocke since my omega ruby is probably permanently lost. I named my self Cleo and my naming theme is elements. I'm at the Parfum palace and this is my team
Hygrogen the frogadier lv 16
Carbon the fletchinder lv 17
Helium the butterfree lv 15
Phosphorus the flabebe lv 15
Nitrogen the charmeleon lv 17
Titanium the pancham lv 15
Titanium has a bold nature and Nitrogen has an adament nature >.>

Lorde

So I headed back towards the League's lobby after slaying Elite Four member Wikstrom at the Ironworks Chamber. Only two Elite Four members remained for me to thrash, so I entered the Blazing Chamber. Once again I stepped on a floating platform and I wandered past two jets of fire and challenged Elite Four Malva. She sent out her Pyroar first and I used my Golduck's Surf attack to defeat it. Malva then sent out her Talonflame and I used Ampharos's Discharge which easily slayed her Talonflame. Afterwards, I used Lucario against Malva's Chandelure. I defeated Chandelure with Dark Pulse before it could attack and then I used my Golduck's Scald against Malva's Torkoal and I finally defeated her and saved.

I Like Pie!

Smile smile smile!
Slowly losing track of all the Shinies scattered around in my Y. I need to take some time to arrange them properly.
Got a few new legends from the GTS. Can't really trust how legit some of them are, but at least I am able to clear my boxes of breedjects for something good in return.

Took a small walk through Kalos and I realized how much I had missed the scenario. It's drastically different from Hoenn and has a feel that no other game gave me. Route 7 especially, is still the best spot for berry farming for me.

Lorde

So after emasculating my good sis Malva at the Blazing Chamber, I ran back to the League's lobby and only one chamber remained, the Flood Chamber. I entered it and took the platform up to the next floor and then jets of water started erupting around the room and I battled Siebold. He sent out his Clawitzer and I used Chesnaught's Seed Bomb against it. After Clawitzer lost, Siebold sent out his Starmie and I used Ampharos. Starmie attacked Ampharos with Psychic, but Ampharos's Discharge was enough to eventually beat Starmie. I then used my Lucario against Siebold's Barbaracle and Aura Sphere slayed that. All that was left was Siebold's Gyarados, which my Ampharos defeated with Discharge. I then saved.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I finished up at the most boring part, the parfum palace. After that I caught a sentret on route 6 and beat the trainers. Helium made the 2 with furfrous much easier. After that I beat the snorlax since I didn't want to catch it. Then I caught a ducklett which I named Flourine. Finally I went through the connecting cave and amazingly caught a axew which I named Cobalt. Having flabebe in front worked wonders =)
Current team
Hygrogen the frogadier lv 18
Nitrogen the charmeleon lv 17
Phosphorus the floette lv 19
Helium the butterfree lv 17
Titanium the pancham lv 17
Cobalt the axew lv 15