• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

- Arrived at Anistar City where I fought Olympia
- battled Team Flare for the last time. ending that story
- Made my way to Couriway Town, exploring Terminus Along the way
- After looking around Courway Town I made my way to Snowbelle City
- Battled Wulfric after finding him the the Winding Woods.
- Explored Route 21 after winning at the Snowbelle Gym
- Backtracked to the routes that had waterfalls I could climb and got those items I couldn't without Waterfall.
- Started leveling up my Pokemon a bit before making my way through Victory Road.

silver_phoenix

Fluffy Pokemon Trainer
I got all of the badges up to the last one and I fought Team Flare, defeated them rescued Xerneas, and talked to AZ and was touched by his story. Now I'm on my way to get my last badge, but I'm more interested in traveling through the forest and getting to Pokemon Village. This play-through of the game, being my second run through it, I have learned new things because of new insight into the game after my initial play. I decided that even though underwhelming in strength, Team Flare weren't necessarily the absolute worst bad guys. Previously I thought they basically had no plot. Now I can compare Lysandre to Cyrus of Team Galactic, though Galactic was much more challenging imo. Me and my husband also are thinking of making a fanfic based on Team Flare and each member of it, lol.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
- I finally got the Elevator Key from Mable at Lysandre Labs and went on the elevator and saw AZ in a cage and he told me his backstory involving Floette and the ultimate weapon.
- I took the elevator down to another floor and saw Xerosic and I defeated him, then the ultimate weapon appeared in the middle of Geosenge town's rock formation and I went there.
- I visited Team Flare's secret hideout when I arrived in Geosenge town and I met Calem inside as well and I defeated Lysandre a second time hee hee. Me and Calem explored the HQ.

Ga|2y

unReal™ Explorer
Finally started playing Pokemon again, bought a DS with Y and Omega Ruby and went full on.
Currently restored power to Lumiose city and gonna kick the gym's leader butt soon :)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
- I defeated many Team Flare members with Calem's help as we went down to the building's basement, which contained Yveltal. Once there I captured Yveltal and then Lysandre appeared.
- I challenged Lysandre for a third time and defeated his team again and my friends spoke with him, then we all fled the building cuz it was collapsing in on itself. I also saw AZ outside next. ^^
- I visited Geosenge town's pokemon center now that Team Flare's scheme had ended and I visited Anistar city once again and walked along Route 18 and stopped by Inver's house and battled.

The only important things I've got done in the last little while in Y was beating the Pokemon league and getting the Looker Bureau done. I'm now at the point where I don't have anything else really important to do now in this game.

All I have left is just trying to level up my team to level 100 and maybe catching all the Pokemon I didn't bother catching before. Which is most of them in the entire region.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
- Still on Route 18's path in my Y version game, I visited the Terminus Cave mine and walked around until I caught a Noibat which I added to my team by replacing Haunter hee hee.
- I went south when I was outside again and now I was at Couriway town and I paid a visit to the pokemon center and shopped for Ultra balls and junk. I visited some houses next. ^^
- I set off toward a bridge and saw Sycamore again and he discussed Lysandre and we battled each other too. I won fast and once Sycamore had left, I simply went to Route 19's gate.

silver_phoenix

Fluffy Pokemon Trainer
I recently moved all of my Pokemon from AS to X in order to fill the Pokedex. I'm ot even actually done with the main story, as I need one more badge, however Team Flare is defeated. I have been taking my time with this a I've also been occupied with other games, but I only have 2-3 more Pokemon to get for my Kalos Dex. Once that's recognized and I have the National De, I'll fill in the gaps there. My goal is the shiny charm! I have a shiny Charm in AS and I want one in X. I feel like I'd shiny hunt more on X, as I want mostly shiny Kalos pokemon. Today I missed out on an awesome grab too. There was a shiny Ho-Oh in the GTS and someone wanted any Flareon. I rushed to get a Flareon from my PC to trade for it but alas someone beat me to it. >_<

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
- I went through Route 19 and waded through the swampland as well and picked up some items. I also met my friends when I approached the bridge's midsection.
- I defeated Tierno, Shauna and Trevor and then I was given the Waterfall Hm and I accessed the gate which led to Snowbelle city. I visited the pokemon center.
- I shopped and healed my team and now I went to some homes and the clothing boutique as well. I couldn't challenge the gym yet however cuz Wulfric was out. ^^

Vroomer

X&Y: beat the elite four and champion months ago on both. Got all the legendaries, too. (OR - National dex at 712) Only missing one Kalos born poke for my collection- Articuno. And, because I want another Yveltal, I reset my Y about a week ago and used Bank to move some pokes over. Was getting bored with OR, too.

Y:
Just finished getting Mega Evolution and Lucario. Current Team: Charizard, Quilladin, Venusaur, Wartortle, Lucario, Lapras. Expect Charizard to make short work of the grass gym (badge 4). Going to swap out Lapras for someone else.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
wow, i just did my first sweep VS any team and my team consists mainly of UU and Mega Gardevoir for an OU pkmn. they had a purely OU team with no mega gengar/kangashkan/gyarados, it was a gen 1 team with items. they got greedy with a +2 bulky dragon dance gyarados lead against my roar/SR aggron. they played it wrong against my team and i swept the 6 pkmn with mega Gardevoir after gyrarados beat my aggron (after a 3 roars on gyarados). i wasnt intending t sweep them but thats just how it went. its was great to actually sweep a team.

Last edited:

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
- I left Snowbelle city cuz the gym was closed and I visited the forest at Route 20 and I caught a Noctowl and Trevenant and defeated several trainers also.
- I passed a few dead ends as I searched for the Pokemon Village place and soon I had arrived and saw Wulfric talking with some of the abandoned pokemon there.
- I talked with Wulfric and he left to Snowbelle and I explored the village and picked up items as well hee hee. I soon went back to Snowbelle city again as well. ^^

nel3

Crimson Dragon
i finally managed to find a player who also used Flygon in a battle. it happened to be a doubles battle, it hurt my heart to use Gliscor icefang on their shiny Flygon lead but i had to do what was necessary. i managed to surprise the player with my move sets and my Special attack Flygon. i got down to their shiny mega gardevoir and shiny milotic. shiny M- Garde missed her focus blast on my SPA lucario and she lost to a flash cannon. the milotic couldnt really touch my M Garde and got down to 1/2 health and that damn coward DC'd on me. i managed to one-shot all but their Milotic and arcanine. i guess they didnt want to register a loss that was so underwhelming for their side. it was a very interesting battle, its likely was the most interesting battle i ever had. we each had 3 pkmn in common and i dont see much people using similar pkmn to my team.

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Just got back to playing X version again. Caught a shiny Noctowl a bit ago and caught a shiny Audino. Working on catching some more shinies in preparation for the new games.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
- I finally began challenging the Snowbelle city gym and I made the platforms rotate and defeated several trainers within the gym as well, then I found Wulfric's spot and we battled.
- I was able to defeated Wulfric's ice types fairly easily with my Charizard and Lucario and I received the Iceberg badge from him next. I went outside and visited the pokemon center.
- I left Snowbelle now that I had finished all my errands and I went to Route 21 and battled pokemon and surfed across a stream as well. I won against trainers and approached Victory Road.

Nintendo543

I haven't posted in a few days as I've been busy.

Lately I have been working on a thing called a Living PokeDex. Basically have 1 of each Pokemon so when you transfer, you will get a full Pokedex. I've finished my first box (Pokedex numbers 1-30, or Bulbasaur to Nidorina) but I haven't finished my second box yet. I've also been getting Pokedex entries for my National Dex. I haven't really done much on the Regional Pokedex's as I've been focusing on my National Dex. Also been breeding a lot of 5/6 Iv Pokemon for the Battle Maison.

Vroomer

Nintendo543 - I started that too. In Gen 4's pokes and I've greatly slowed down. Was trying for a male and female of each poke, too. So my Bank is spaced out more - 12 per box. Extras go on the last row.

Checked my banked Yveltal and it's Bashful.. Will have to check at the Judge later.

Y:
Finally got my Yveltal. 4 IVs at 31. Rash. D and SpD are the weak links. Happy overall. In the end: KO's 3, calm x2, Hardy x3, Timid, Lax, Careful, Hasty... Then got the Rash one. First 7 gyms done too. Just handed Sycamore his backside, again. Gearing up for Gym 8 and the end.

Current team: Yveltal, Venusaur, Blastoise, Charizard, Carbink, & Pidgeot. Sent Lucario to the bank for Yveltal.

Last edited:

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
- I was finally at Victory Road now and I defeated a guy and my badges got checked as well. I went to the main cave section itself and began battling trainers in earnest. :3
- I surfed and pushed rocks as I went through the cave and some tunnels and I also passed through a few outdoor area and caught a Fearow and soon I saw Calem.
- I challenged Calem and defeated him, then I got my pokemon healed and defeated more trainers and grabbed items. I surfed one last time and exited Victory Road.

Vroomer

Made it through the elite four and champion. Only hard part was Shauna's Greninga went Double Team a few times and became evasive. Had to brute force that one down with Blastoise. Venusaur fell to Exisensory due to being part poison type. After that, the bridge encounter was cake, gym 8 was cake... Etc.

Had an extra Gamespot code for Mew lying around. Picked up a Mew. Had it on my Elite four and champion team.

Got Articuno. Hate how you have to keep scaring him off. Three 31 IVs though. Not bad.

Just caught Mewtwo as I was writing this update. Had Capture Power 1 and Exp Power 1 both going. Took 4 Ultra Balls. (Saving my master ball for Zygrde.) Mewtwo has three 31 IVs. Pleased with that.

Caught a Litwick in the Lost Hotel. Waiting for Tuesday to get Rotom.

Time to keep beating the elite 4 and champion to get my pokes their ribbons.

Having played 600+ hours of ORAS, playing Y again was nice. Like XY gameplay better. Like ORAS flying, legendaries, and breeding better.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
- I finally arrived at Kalos' pokemon league, hooray! I visited the pokemon center and exchanged pokemon and shopped as well. I then stepped outside when that was done.
- Since my team was above lv 80 already, I decided that I may as well challenge the Elite 4 now. I went to the main building and walked into Siebold's area and we battled.
- I defeated Siebold's water types using my Heliolisk and Gogoat and then I went to Drasna's room and I used mega Charizard X and Greninja against her dragon types. :3