• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

X & Y Recent Happenings Thread

Aquarelle

Staff member
I've won quite a few more Super Triple battles at the Maison this week. A few days ago, I continued my 450 streak and got to 480 wins very easily. I planned to keep going until hitting 500, but I got tired eventually and ended up stopping for the day at 486 wins.

Yesterday, I resumed my streak and made it into the 500s without too much trouble. However, I then had a very close battle, somewhere around #515. I ended up with just my Gyarados left at the end, which surprised me when it happened tbh, as I didn't think the battle was that difficult. A few unlucky things like BrightPowder misses just really "added up" in the end, I guess. Anyway, I won the battle when my 25 HP Gyarados defeated an Avalugg. I wasn't too worried about losing, but I know I would've lost if one of my Waterfalls hadn't flinched and/or if the Avalugg had scored a critical hit.

After that tough spot, I got through another 20+ battles with ease and reached 540 wins.

Drummerdude

After my second gym victory I headed north to Route 10 where I ran into Team Flare once again but soon made it to Geosenge Town. I wanted to head to Route 11 but I was stopped by Korrina and her two Lucario's which my team of three took care of in a battle. On Route 11 I captured my fourth team member, a Dedenne which was surprisingly useful against the Machoke/Mr Mime double battle which made me realize how fragile my current team is. Inside the Reflection I really struggled against the evolved Pokemon who knocking out my team left and right. After going through an embarrassing number of Super Potions and Revives I finally arrived in Shalour City. The Sycamore Gang all headed to the Tower of Mastery and Serena and I battled it out for the chance to Mega Evolve our Pokemon but it was all for naught because I had to beat Korrina again in order to gain the ability to do so.

After that round of disappointing news I headed to the gym and once again struggled but thankfully Dedenne of all Pokemon turned out to be a huge help with it's Nuzzle, Charge, Parabolic Charge combo. Korrina was actually easier than most of her trainers. Braixen defeated Mienfoo with Psybeam and weakened Machoke before fainting. Pancham scored a lucky crit Karate Chop to defeat Machoke and Dedenne took out Hawlucha with the previously mentioned combo. After the victory I returned to the Tower of Mastery and teamed up with one of Korrina's Lucario to discover the power of Mega Evolution. I took a break after my third battle with Korrina.

654.png
Lv30
674.png
Lv28
696.png
Lv28
702.png
Lv28

Aquarelle

Staff member
Did some more battling at the Battle Maison as usual yesterday. My most difficult battle was this one with a Charizard + two really fast things in the lead. The first turn of that battle did not go well for me at all - lost Greninja, Aron was down to 1 HP after getting hit twice and using its item, Garchomp Burned. I thought I could've lost there, but I somehow turned things around.

Aside from that battle, I got through the others easily. There were definitely a few times when I made some moves that were pretty stupid and potentially dangerous in hindsight, but in the end they didn't matter.

I stopped playing once I reached 575 or 585 wins, one of those. when will it end

Torpoleon

So, yesterday I decided to purchase Pokémon X because one playthrough through Kalos didn't feel like enough for me and I definitely wasn't restarting my almost 250 hour Y playthrough. It's also a good way to get ready for Sun. Coincidentally, yesterday marked exactly 1000 days after XY had been released (according to my Activity Log).

I will be using Mega Evolution during the main story, but only during times when my opponent uses it (which is not often during XY, unfortunately). Also, when battling a gym leader, I will only use the same number of Pokémon that they have. This is just to make the game a little more challenging. New parts will be uploaded after every gym battle (so 8 parts plus the Pokémon League).

Zach's Pokémon X Adventure Part 1: The Bug Badge
- After introductions, I picked Froakie and nicknamed him Gamakichi.
- Zach VS Shauna
Gamakichi VS Fennekin (Gamakichi wins)
- Caught a Fletchling on Route 2 and nicknamed him Falco.
- Trained up Fletching a couple of levels since he was only Level 2.
- Battled all the trainers in Route 3, Santalune Forest & Route 22.
- Entered the Santalune Gym and battled all the gym trainers.
- Zach VS Viola
Falco VS Surskit (Falco wins and is recalled)
Gamakichi VS Vivillion (Gamakichi wins)
Interestingly, Gamakichi only had 4 HP left and would have likely fainted from Infestation next turn.
- After receiving the Bug Badge, I got the Exp. Share from Alexa, which I turned off and will not use.

Team
656.png
Gamakichi/Froakie, LV 14
Bubble, Quick Attack, Lick & Water Pulse
661.png
Falco/Fletchling, LV 13
Peck, Quick Attack, Tackle & Growl

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Got distracted by HeartGold and SPMD for a few weeks

Ying-Yang burnt down most of the Coumarine gym quite easily. Only problems were an Exeggutor and Ramos' Gogoat. Ying-Yang evolved after Ramos was defeated. Went back to Azure Bay to train Wooley for awhile. While Training i managed to Fish up a Shiny Luvdisc. Eventually Wooley reached level 30 and evolved. On route 13 i decided i needed something to help me with Lumiose city's gym. Enter Thunder the Trapinch. Thunder managed to get me past the Flare Grunt outside the Power Plant, with little trouble. Most of the PowerPlant was handled by Wooley though, as an attempt to get her up to everyone elses level.Only problem were the two Swalot, who can take tons of damage. Had midnight handle the two Admins to make things go quicker. Back in route 13 the wind died down so i collected as many items as i could before headeding to Lumiose. Shawna forced me to watch the tower lighting, but i wasn't ready for another gym battle so soon. I then spent the rest of the day trying to raise my Style to enter the Fancy Clothing store.

Team
Apple/Quilladin - lvl 35
Ying-Yang/Pyroar - lvl 36
Midnight/Aromatisse - lvl 37
Wooley/Ampharos lvl 34
Thunder/Trapinch lvl 33

Torpoleon

Zach's Pokémon X Adventure Part 2: The Cliff Badge
- Gamakichi evolved on Route 4.
- Arrived in Lumiose City.
- Zach VS Professor Sycamore
Falco VS Bulbasaur (Falco wins)
Falco VS Squirtle (Falco is recalled)
Gamakichi VS Squirtle (Gamakichi wins)
Gamakichi VS Charmander (Gamakichi wins)
- Picked Bulbasaur, which I nicknamed Bruteroot.
- Falco evolved on Route 5, I believe.
- Pretty sure Bruteroot evolved on Route 6.
- Also did everything on Route 5, Camphrier Town, Route 6, Route 7 & Parfum Palace.
- I don't remember who I had out for my battle with Tierno on Route 5 and the battle against both Tierno & Trevor.
- Continued to Ambrette Town.
- After heading to Glittering Cave and beating the Team Flare Grunts, I chose the Jaw Fossil.
- Once I arrived in Cyllage City, I got a Bicycle.
- Before challenging the gym, I went to Route 10 to catch a Hawlucha, which I nicknamed Mucha Lucha.
- Now I went to the gym and boxed Gamakichi & Fletchinder because I was only using Bruteroot & Mucha Lucha.
- Shockingly, I lost to Grant the first time!
- Zach VS Grant (I)
Mucha Lucha VS Amaura (Draw, thanks to Take Down recoil)
Bruteroot VS Tyrunt (Tyrunt wins)
- I was kind of underleveled (particularly Mucha Lucha, who was only Level 21) and I didn't want to train so it could pose some sort of challenge to me.
- Zach VS Grant (II)
Mucha Lucha VS Amaura (Mucha Lucha wins and is recalled)
Bruteroot VS Tyrunt (Bruteroot wins)

Team
657.png
Gamakichi/Frogadier, Level 23
Water Pulse, Bubble, Thief & Return
662.png
Falco/Fletchinder, Level 23
Ember, Peck, Thief & Return
002.png
Bruteroot/Ivysaur, Level 24
Razor Leaf, Venoshock, Cut & Poison Powder
701.png
Mucha Lucha/Hawlucha, Level 21
Aerial Ace, Wing Attack, Karate Chop & Roost

Drummerdude

After beating Korrina for the third time I headed to Route 12 and received a Lapras which I used to Surf. I hopped on and surfed a bit until I found my fifth team member, a Mantyke! I originally planned on using all Kalos Pokemon but I'm not a fan of Barbaracle and I already have a Dragon type so no Dragalge so I decided to go with a Water/Flying type which are two types I don't have. After the capture I headed east where I rode some Skiddo and battled some tough trainers before arriving in Coumarine City. After healing up I returned to Route 12 to head to the Azure Bay so I could battle a few trainers. I returned to Coumarine City and met up with Professor Sycamore and Diantha before heading towards the gym. Serena wanted a quick battle beforehand and it was certainly quick seeing as her team hasn't changed at all since the last battle. I took a break before entering the gym.

654.png
Lv31
674.png
Lv31
696.png
Lv30
702.png
Lv31
458.png
Lv29

Torpoleon

Sort of broke some of my own rules in this next part. I was planning to also only use the same number of Pokémon as my rivals, but I ended up using more (4, as opposed to 3) and I also used Revives during those important battles, even though I planned to not use them. These aren't rules that I need to follow, but it would be nice. Obviously I won't be doing it all the time if it makes me lose. Also might end up Mega Evolving in more fights than just against trainers who also use Mega Evolution, as long as it is absolutely necessary.

Zach's Pokémon X Adventure Part 3: The Rumble Badge
- Went back and used Strength in some past areas.
- I battled the Team Flare Grunts and other trainers in Route 10 and made my way to Geosenge Town.
- Zach VS Korrina
Gamakichi VS Lucario (Gamakichi wins)
Gamakichi VS Lucario (Gamakichi wins)
- Had some difficulty on Route 11 & Reflection Cave due to stronger trainers, which I like because it is a nice challenge.
- Arrived in Shalour City and made my way to the Tower of Mastery.
- Zach VS Serena
Bruteroot VS Meowstic (Bruteroot is recalled)
Gamakichi VS Meowstic (Meowstic wins)
Falco VS Meowstic (Falco wins and is recalled)
Mucha Lucha VS Absol (Mucha Lucha wins and is recalled)
Bruteroot VS Quilladin (Bruteroot wins)
- Boxed Bruteroot because I won't be using him for the gym.
- Beat all the gym trainers.
- Zach VS Korrina
Gamakichi VS Mienfoo (Mienfoo wins)
Falco VS Mienfoo (Falco wins)
Falco VS Machoke (Machoke wins)
Mucha Lucha VS Machoke (Mucha Lucha wins)
Mucha Lucha VS Hawlucha (Hawlucha wins)
Falco VS Hawlucha (Falco wins)
- Went back to the Tower of Mastery to battle Successor Korrina.
- Zach VS Successor Korrina
Lucario VS Lucario (Both Mega Evolve)
Mega Lucario VS Mega Lucario (Mine wins)
- Nicknamed Lucario Beerus.

Team
657.png
Gamakichi/Frogadier, Level 29
Water Pulse, Aerial Ace, Thief & Return
662.png
Falco/Fletchinder, Level 30
Aerial Ace, Ember, Roost & Return
002.png
Bruteroot/Ivysaur, Level 28
Razor Leaf, Venoshock, Poison Powder & Cut
701.png
Mucha Lucha/Hawlucha, Level 29
Flying Press, Strength, Karate Chop & Roost
448-m.png
Beerus/Lucario (Mega), Level 32
Power-Up Punch, Swords Dance, Metal Sound & Bone Rush

EDIT:
Zach's Pokémon X Adventure Part 4: The Plant Badge
- Battled all trainers on Route 12 & Azure Bay.
- Arrived in Coumarine City and then headed for the gym.
- Zach VS Serena
Gamakichi VS Meowstic (Gamakichi wins)
Gamakichi VS Quilladin (Gamakichi is recalled)
Bruteroot VS Quilladin (Bruteroot wins)
Beerus VS Absol (Beerus Mega Evolves)
Beerus (Mega) VS Absol (Beerus (Mega) wins)
- Did a small amount of training before the gym and Bruteroot evolved! Boxed him and Gamakichi right after as I wasn't going to use them for the gym.
- Battled all gym trainers.
- Zach VS Ramos
Falco VS Jumpluff (Falco wins and is recalled)
Beerus VS Gogoat (Beerus Mega Evolves)
Beerus (Mega) VS Gogoat (Gogoat wins)
Falco VS Gogoat (Falco wins and is recalled)
Mucha Lucha VS Weepinbell (Mucha Lucha wins)
Annoyed that Beerus lost, but I didn't even know Gogoat knew Bulldoze, and I was shocked Ramos didn't save Gogoat for last.
- Retrieved Gamakichi & Bruteroot from the PC.

Team
657.png
Gamakichi/Frogadier, Level 32
Surf, Aerial Ace, Thief & Return
662.png
Falco/Fletchinder, Level 33
Aerial Ace, Ember, Roost & Return
003.png
Bruteroot/Venusaur, Level 32
Razor Leaf, Venoshock, Poison Powder & Cut
701.png
Mucha Lucha/Hawlucha, Level 32
Flying Press, X-Scissor, Strength & Fly
448-m.png
Beerus/Lucario (Mega), Level 32
Low Sweep, Swords Dance, Metal Sound & Bone Rush

EDIT 2:
Zach's Pokémon X Adventure Part 5: The Voltage Badge
- Went through Route 13 and battled the Team Flare Grunts.
- Zach VS Aliana
Beerus VS Mightyena (Beerus Mega Evolves)
Beerus (Mega) VS Mightyena (Beerus (Mega) wins)
- Arrived in Lumiose City and boxed Gamakichi & Falco, as they will not participate in the gym battle.
- Zach VS Clemont
Mucha Lucha VS Emolga (Mucha Lucha wins and is recalled)
Bruteroot VS Magneton (Bruteroot wins and is recalled)
Beerus VS Heliolisk (Beerus Mega Evolves)
Beerus (Mega) VS Heliolisk (Beerus (Mega) wins)
- Listened to Lysandre speak at his café.
- Preparing to head out to Route 14, which will contain my final team member!

Team
657.png
Gamakichi/Frogadier, Level 34
662.png
Falco/Fletchinder, Level 34
Aerial Ace, Flame Charge, Roost & Return
003.png
Bruteroot/Venusaur, Level 36
Razor Leaf, Venoshock, Bulldoze & Cut
701.png
Mucha Lucha/Hawlucha, Level 35
Low Sweep, X-Scissor, Strength & Fly
448-m.png
Beerus/Lucario (Mega), Level 36
Low Sweep, Swords Dance, Metal Sound & Bulldoze

Last edited:

Aquarelle

Staff member
On Saturday, I resumed my Super Triples streak (starting on battle #586) and played for quite a long time. I reached the 600 wins mark no problem. After that point, I continued to have easy battles for the most part, but there were a few tough ones. There were two battles where I won with just one Pokemon left (first Gyarados, then Kangaskhan), though fortunately my last Pokemon standing was able to finish the opponent off no problem in both cases.
Then, there were several battles where I made some stupid plays, but they didn't hurt me in the end. My opponents helped me win in some battles by doing even stupider things, like killing their own Pokemon with reckless Earthquake/Explosion spamming.

Eventually, I made it to 650 wins. I was kind of fatigued by that point, but I decided to continue for a bit longer. I reached the 660 win mark and found myself on battle #662 soon after. During that battle, I faced some Flying/Levitate Pokemon and fast Electric types, things that have given my team the most trouble during this run. I did not play well at all in that battle - made some poor move choices, focused on the wrong Pokemon, didn't pay enough attention to what was going on, etc. Soon, I found myself with just Kangaskhan & Gyarados left vs. 4 Pokemon on the other side. I was simply outnumbered at that point, and lost.

So, my streak ended at 661 wins! My goal when I started this streak was just to reach 200 to get the berry prize, so I am very happy and surprised that I got as far as I did. I've never achieved a streak so high at any Battle [somethingorother] place. And to be honest, I'm glad I finally lost as I was ready to just stop. :p

8a203c97-49da-4d9a-a64e-de4ade1e89a5.jpg

Drummerdude

I let Braixen take care of the majority of the gym trainers in hopes that it may evolve someday. Today is not that day however so I went ahead and challenged Ramos. Tyrunt took down Jumpluff with a couple Rock Tomb's. Dedenne paralyzed Gogoat which allowed Pancham to set up with Power Up Punch and defeat Gogoat. Braixen made quick work of Weepinbell and I had my fourth badge! I headed south onto the worst Route in all of Pokemon and I did some Team Flare crap in the Power Plant where Pancham evolved into Pangoro! After defeating the evil team I returned to Lumiose City and headed towards the Prism Tower. After Clemont lit it up I entered and let Tyrunt and Pangoro take down the gym trainers with Bulldoze. Clemont was surprisingly difficult. Tyrunt beat Emolga with a few Rock Tomb's and Braixen beat Magneton with Ember. Heliolisk was ridiculous though. It outsped most of my team and kept getting critical hits with Thunderbolt. I couldn't cheese it with Dedenne's Nuzzle either. It took quite a few revives of my own but eventually the freaking lizard fainted. Gah!

654.png
Lv34
675.png
Lv35
696.png
Lv37
702.png
Lv33
458.png
Lv32

Aquarelle

Staff member
Left the Battle Maison for the first time in a while today. I walked around Kiloude City for a little bit to take in the scenery before heading into the Pokemon Center. I dumped my Maison team in the PC in exchange for some other Pokemon I've raised, including my Slowking, Rhyperior, and Diggersby.

Next, I went back outside and headed to the northernmost part of town to rematch Serena. She was easy for the most part, except for her Mega Absol's Night Slash. Thought Slowking would be able to tank it, but nope. After that, I went to the Pokemon League to battle everyone there for fun. The Elite Four went by quickly and the only things I remember about the battles were that they were easy for me and that I swept Siebold's team with just Raichu. I had one Pokemon faint against Diantha - wanted to see if my Hydreigon could OHKO Gardevoir with Flash Cannon, but discovered it couldn't. Well then. Lucario finished it off, though.

After the credits, I walked from my house all the way to Santalune City. I then spent some time hanging out on the routes surrounding the city just because I haven't seen them in a while. Once I was done, I returned to the city and saved.

Torpoleon

Zach's Pokémon X Adventure Part 6: The Fairy Badge
- Met up with Serena & Trevor on Route 14.
- Zach VS Serena
Gamakichi VS Meowstic (Gamakichi is recalled)
Beerus VS Meowstic (Beerus Mega Evolves)
Beerus (Mega) VS Meowstic (Beerus (Mega) wins and is recalled)
Falco VS Chestnaught (Falco wins and is recalled)
Gamakichi VS Absol (Gamakichi wins)
- Caught a Goomy on Route 14, which I nicknamed Barney. Now I have my full team!
- Brought everyone up to Level 36, and Gamakichi & Falco evolved as a result of that.
- Battled all other trainers in Route 14 and also visited the scary house.
- When I got to Lavarre City, I boxed Gamakichi, Mucha Lucha & Barney because I didn't use them for the gym.
- Battled all the gym trainers.
- Zach VS Valerie
Falco VS Mawile (Falco wins and is recalled)
Bruteroot VS Mr. Mime (Mr. Mime wins)
Beerus VS Mr. Mime (Beerus Mega Evolves)
Beerus (Mega) VS Mr. Mime (Beerus (Mega) wins)
Beerus (Mega) VS Sylveon (Beerus (Mega) wins)
- Retrieved Gamakichi, Mucha Lucha & Barney from the PC.
- Went ahead and did the Poké Ball Factory battles as well.
- Zach & Serena VS Bryony & Celosia
Barney & Meowstic VS Liepard & Manectric (Meowstic loses)
Barney & Chestnaught VS Liepard & Manectric (Liepard loses)
Barney & Chestnaught VS Manectric (Barney & Chestnaught win)
- Saved at the Pokémon Center.

Team
658.png
Gamakichi/Greninja, Level 38
663.png
Falco/Talonflame, Level 38
Aerial Ace, Flame Charge, Roost & Return
003.png
Bruteroot/Venusaur, Level 39
Razor Leaf, Venoshock, Bulldoze & Cut
701.png
Mucha Lucha/Hawlucha, Level 38
Low Sweep, X-Scissor, Fly & Strength
448-m.png
Beerus/Lucario (Mega), Level 39
Low Sweep, Poison Jab, Bulldoze & Swords Dance
704.png
Barney/Goomy, Level 38
Dragon Breath, Thunderbolt, Muddy Water & Body Slam

Last edited:

D11

Legendary Hunter
Today in HA Pokemon hunting in the friend safari I encountered a shiny Manetric, Dedenne, and Then decided to try and shiny hunt a ninetales. After 4 hours I decided to move on to more HA hunting, and three encounters into the next safari I got a shiny Corsola. Smh

Torpoleon

Zach's Pokémon X Adventure Part 7: The Psychic Badge
- Barney evolved on Route 15, in the Lost Hotel.
- Battled all trainers on Routes 15 & 16.
- Arrived in Dendemille Town, where I purchased several Moo Moo Milk and also relearned/deleted moves from the Move Relearner & Move Deleter.
- Headed to Frost Cavern, where I ultimately found Team Flare.
- Zach VS Mable
Barney VS Houndoom (Barney is recalled)
Beerus VS Houndoom (Beerus Mega Evolves)
Beerus (Mega) VS Houndoom (Beerus (Mega) wins)
- Made my way through Route 17 and reached Anistar City.
- Before heading to the gym, I trained everyone up to Level 45, which wasn't too bad because they were Level 43/44 and I battled at Restaurant Le Yeah, which made it easy. Falco actually reached Level 46.
- Made my way to the gym after that short training session.
- Zach VS Serena
Barney VS Meowstic (Barney wins and is recalled)
Bruteroot VS Vaporeon (Bruteroot wins and is recalled)
Beerus (Mega) VS Absol (Beerus (Mega) wins and is recalled)
Gamakichi VS Chestnaught (Chestnaught wins)
Bruteroot VS Chestnaught (Bruteroot wins)
- Boxed Falco, Mucha Lucha & Beerus because I didn't want to use them for the gym.
- Beat all gym trainers.
- Zach VS Olympia
Barney VS Sigilyph (Barney wins and is recalled)
Bruteroot VS Slowking (Bruteroot wins and is recalled)
Gamakichi VS Meowstic (Gamakichi wins)
- Headed to Lumiose City for Team Flare business.

Team
658.png
Gamakichi/Greninja, Level 46
Surf, Aerial Ace, Thief & Cut
663.png
Falco/Talonflame, Level 46
Acrobatics, Flame Charge, Roost & Return
003.png
Bruteroot/Venusaur, Level 46
Razor Leaf, Venoshock, Bulldoze & Strength
701.png
Mucha Lucha/Hawlucha, Level 46
High Jump Kick, X-Scissor, Fly & Poison Jab
448-m.png
Beerus/Lucario (Mega), Level 46
Aura Sphere, Close Combat, Poison Jab & Bulldoze
705.png
Barney/Sliggoo, Level 46
Dragon Breath, Thunderbolt, Muddy Water & Body Slam

EDIT:
Zach's Pokémon X Adventure Part 8: The Iceberg Badge
- After beating the waiter and waitress in Lysandre Café, I entered Lysandre Labs.
- Zach VS Lysandre
Falco VS Mienfoo (Falco wins and is recalled)
Barney VS Gyarados (Gyarados wins)
Bruteroot VS Gyarados (Bruteroot wins and is recalled)
Mucha Lucha VS Pyroar (Pyroar wins)
Falco VS Pyroar (Falco wins)
Falco VS Murkrow (Murkrow wins)
Bruteroot VS Murkrow (Bruteroot wins)
- Continued through Lysandre Labs, battling some more Team Flare members.
- Zach VS Aliana
Mucha Lucha VS Mightyena (Mucha Lucha wins)
Mucha Lucha VS Druddigon (Mucha Lucha wins)
- Battled more Team Flare members.
- Zach VS Celosia
Barney VS Manectric (Barney wins)
Barney VS Drapion (Barney is recalled)
Gamakichi VS Drapion (Drapion wins)
Falco VS Drapion (Falco wins)
- Zach VS Bryony
Barney VS Liepard (Barney is recalled)
Gamakichi VS Liepard (Gamakichi wins)
Gamakichi VS Bisharp (Bisharp wins)
Falco VS Bisharp (Falco wins)
- After that, I battled more grunts before I found Mable.
- Zach VS Mable
Bruteroot VS Houndoom (Bruteroot is recalled)
Mucha Lucha VS Houndoom (Mucha Lucha wins)
Mucha Lucha VS Weavile (Mucha Lucha wins)
- After getting the Elevator Key, I ultimately made my way to B3.
- Zach VS Xerosic
Bruteroot VS Crobat (Bruteroot is recalled)
Mucha Lucha VS Crobat (Crobat wins)
Barney VS Crobat (Crobat wins)
Falco VS Crobat (Falco wins and is recalled)
Bruteroot VS Malamar (Bruteroot is recalled)
Beerus VS Malamar (Beerus Mega Evolves)
Beerus (Mega) VS Malamar (Beerus (Mega) wins)
- After the ultimate weapon got activated, I made my way to Geosenge Town and entered Team Flare Secret HQ.
- Met up with Lysandre.
- Zach VS Lysandre
Barney VS Mienshao (Mienshao wins)
Falco VS Mienshao (Falco wins and is recalled)
Barney VS Gyarados (Gyarados wins)
Beerus VS Gyarados (Beerus Mega Evolves)
Beerus (Mega) VS Gyarados (Beerus (Mega) wins and is recalled)
Barney VS Pyroar (Barney is recalled)
Gamakichi VS Pyroar (Gamakichi wins)
Gamakichi VS Honchkrow (Honchkrow wins)
Beerus (Mega) VS Honchkrow (Beerus (Mega) wins)
- Teamed up with Serena and made quick work of all the admins and grunts, including those in the Legendary Pokémon room.
- Caught Xerneas with a Master Ball because it would have fainted from burn. Opted to send it straight to the PC though.
- Lysandre appeared for one final showdown.
- Zach VS Lysandre
Barney VS Mienshao (Barney is recalled)
Falco VS Mienshao (Falco wins)
Falco VS Pyroar (Pyroar wins)
Mucha Lucha VS Pyroar (Mucha Lucha wins)
Mucha Lucha VS Honchkrow (Mucha Lucha wins and is recalled)
Beerus VS Gyarados (Both Mega Evolve)
Beerus (Mega) VS Gyarados (Mega) (Gyarados (Mega) wins)
Mucha Lucha VS Gyarados (Mega) (Mucha Lucha wins)
Annoyed that Beerus couldn't win against Mega Gyarados! I didn't know it had Earthquake.
- Now Team Flare had been defeated! My whole team was nearly at Level 50, so I brought them to that level before continuing. I actually used a Rare Candy in Lavarre City while it was raining to bring Barney to Level 50 and he ultimately evolved into Goodra! Now my team is all fully evolved.
- Battled all trainers on Route 18 and in Terminus Cave.
- When I arrived in Couriway Town, I met up with Professor Sycamore.
- Zach VS Professor Sycamore
Beerus VS Venusaur (Beerus Mega Evolves)
Beerus (Mega) VS Venusaur (Beerus (Mega) is recalled)
Barney VS Venusaur (Barney wins)
Barney VS Charizard (Barney wins)
Barney VS Blastoise (Barney wins)
- Battled all trainers on Route 19 before arriving on the bridge and accepting the challenge from my rivals.
- Zach VS Shauna
Mucha Lucha VS Delcatty (Mucha Lucha wins and is recalled)
Gamakichi VS Delphox (Gamakichi wins and is recalled)
Beerus VS Goodra (Beerus Mega Evolves)
Beerus (Mega) VS Goodra (Beerus (Mega) wins)
- Zach VS Tierno
Mucha Lucha VS Talonflame (Mucha Lucha wins and is recalled)
Barney VS Crawdaunt (Barney wins)
Barney VS Roserade (Barney wins)
- Zach VS Trevor
Mucha Lucha VS Raichu (Mucha Lucha is recalled)
Barney VS Raichu (Barney wins and is recalled)
Beerus VS Florges (Beerus Mega Evolves)
Beerus (Mega) VS Florges (Beerus (Mega) wins and is recalled)
Gamakichi VS Aerodactyl (Gamakichi wins)
- After receiving Waterfall, I finally arrived in Snowbelle City.
- Headed to Route 20 in search of Wulfric and found him at the Pokémon Village.
- After that, I trained everyone up to Level 55 (they were at 53/54), once again using Restaurant Le Yeah (and then some Battle Chateau matches and some battles against Wild Pokémon).
- Once everyone was Level 55, I boxed Bruteroot, Mucha Lucha & Barney because they would not be participating in the gym.
- Zach VS Wulfric
Falco VS Abomasnow (Falco wins and is recalled)
Beerus VS Cryogonal (Beerus Mega Evolves)
Beerus (Mega) VS Cryogonal (Beerus (Mega) wins and is recalled)
Gamakichi VS Cryogonal (Gamakichi wins)
- Now I finally have all 8 badges!
- Got back my other Pokémon from the PC.
- Going to do some final things before heading out to Route 21.

Team
658.png
Gamakichi/Greninja, Level 56
Surf, Extrasensory, Aerial Ace & Cut
663.png
Falco/Talonflame, Level 56
Flare Blitz, Acrobatics, Roost & Return
003.png
Bruteroot/Venusaur, Level 55
Energy Ball, Sludge Bomb, Bulldoze & Strength
701.png
Mucha Lucha/Hawlucha, Level 55
High Jump Kick, Fly, Poison Jab & Hone Claws
448-m.png
Beerus/Lucario (Mega), Level 55
Aura Sphere, Close Combat, Poison Jab & Bulldoze
706.png
Barney/Goodra, Level 55
Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt & Sludge Bomb

Last edited:

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
- I played my other X version and resumed the main plot. I was in Cyllage city with two badges and four pokemon on my team: Braixen, Wartortle, Espurr and Hawlucha. I went to Route 10.
- I crossed the path that led to Geosenge town and along the way I defeated Team Flare blokes ha ha. When I was at Geosenge town itself, I healed my team and ran into Calem.
- When I had finished exploring the stone monument and homes, I went to Route 11 and saw Korrina. We had a quick match which I won and then I caught a few pokemon. ^^

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Did some shiny hunting today and found a shiny Liepard. Before that though I was able to run into and catch a female Growlithe for someone on the GTS who wanted one in exchange for a female Cacnea. It's nice to find some normal trades on there :).

Aquarelle

Staff member
Did a few things on my Y today. I started in Santalune City, but didn't stay there too long as I decided to go up to Lumiose. Once there, I walked around for a little bit until finding the Le Wow restaurant. I ordered the Triple Battle meal and defeated most of the trainers in the target number of turns.

After that, I rode my bike over to Camphrier Town. I went in the Pokemon Center and sold a few of the nearly 300 Balm Mushrooms I had in my bag to get my money back to the maximum amount. Then, I left and wandered over to the Battle Chateau. Didn't do much there, just battled a couple of people until my Diggersby levelled up.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Started off with the Lumiose gym battle. Thunder dealt with most of the trainers, but i did use one battle to evolve Apple. Mega Wooley Handled Clemonts Emolga and Apple took care of Heliolisk and Magneton. After talking to Lysandre and Sycamore, i took a trip back to the Battle Chateau. I attempted to evolve Thunder, but none of the pokemon were above level 25. Thunder finally evolved against Calem on route 14 with help from the swithc in and out method. I then taught him fly. Caught a Goomy along the way just because. Everyone was level 37 by the time entered Laverre City, despite the rain and endless Quagsire's. Grabbed the two Poke Dolls and Gengarite while exploring the town. Since i didn't have anything strong against Fairy types i turned on the EXP share and hoped for the best. Suprisingly Ying-Yang's rivalry was more of a problem than anything.

Team
Apple/Chesnaught - lvl 38
Ying-Yang/Pyroar - lvl 40
Midnight/Aromatisse - lvl 40
Wooley/Ampharos lvl 39
Thunder/Vibrava lvl 38

Torpoleon

Zach's Pokémon X Adventure Part 9: The Elite Four and the Champion
- Battled all trainers on Route 21 and Victory Road, up to the point when Serena appears.
- Zach VS Serena
Gamakichi VS Meowstic (Meowstic is recalled)
Gamakichi VS Vaporeon (Gamakichi is recalled)
Bruteroot VS Vaporeon (Bruteroot wins and is recalled)
Barney VS Meowstic (Barney wins)
Barney VS Altaria (Barney wins and is recalled)
Gamakichi VS Chestnaught (Gamakichi wins (easily only won thanks to freezing!) and is recalled)
Beerus (Mega) VS Absol (Beerus (Mega) wins)
- Continued through the rest of Victory Road before finally making it to the Pokémon League.
- Did a small amount of training and purchased some healing items before finally entering the Pokémon League.
- Zach VS Malva
Barney VS Pyroar (Barney is recalled)
Gamakichi VS Pyroar (Gamakichi wins and is recalled)
Falco VS Talonflame (Falco wins and is recalled)
Gamakichi VS Torkoal (Gamakichi wins and is recalled)
Mucha Lucha VS Chandelure (Chandelure wins)
Gamakichi VS Chandelure (Gamakichi wins)
- Zach VS Siebold
Mucha Lucha VS Clawitzer (Clawitzer wins)
Gamakichi VS Clawitzer (Clawitzer wins)
Bruteroot VS Clawitzer (Bruteroot wins and is recalled)
Barney VS Starmie (Barney wins)
Barney VS Gyarados (Draw, thanks to my Rocky Helmet)
Bruteroot VS Barbaracle (Bruteroot wins)
- Zach VS Wikstrom
Beerus VS Klefki (Beerus Mega Evolves)
Beerus (Mega) VS Klefki (Beerus (Mega) wins and is recalled)
Mucha Lucha VS Probopass (Mucha Lucha wins and is recalled)
Falco VS Scizor (Falco wins and is recalled)
Barney VS Aegislash (Barney wins)
- Zach VS Drasna
Bruteroot VS Dragalge (Bruteroot wins and is recalled)
Barney VS Noivern (Barney wins and is recalled)
Gamakichi VS Altaria (Gamakichi wins and is recalled)
Beerus VS Druddigon (Beerus Mega Evolves)
Beerus (Mega) VS Druddigon (Beerus (Mega) wins)
- Zach VS Diantha
Mucha Lucha VS Hawlucha (Mucha Lucha wins and is recalled)
Gamakichi VS Aurorus (Gamakichi wins and is recalled)
Barney VS Goodra (Barney wins and is recalled)
Bruteroot VS Tyrantrum (Bruteroot wins and is recalled)
Falco VS Gourgeist (Falco wins and is recalled)
Beerus VS Gardevoir (Both Mega Evolve)
Beerus (Mega) VS Gardevoir (Mega) (Beerus (Mega) wins)
- I have officially become Kalos Champion!
- After the parade gets started, AZ appeared.
- Zach VS AZ
Mucha Lucha VS Torkoal (Mucha Lucha is recalled)
Falco VS Torkoal (Falco wins)
Falco VS Sigilyph (Falco wins and is recalled)
Gamakichi VS Golurk (Gamakichi wins)
- The rest of the ending sequence and the credits played.
- Saved in the player's house.
- There will likely be at least one more part after this one!

Team
658.png
Gamakichi/Greninja, Level 61
Surf, Ice Beam, Dark Pulse & Extrasensory
663.png
Falco/Talonflame, Level 60
Flare Blitz, Acrobatics, Steel Wing & Roost
003.png
Bruteroot/Venusaur, Level 60
Energy Ball, Sludge Bomb, Earthquake & Hidden Power (Rock)
701.png
Mucha Lucha/Hawlucha, Level 60
High Jump Kick, Fly, Rock Slide & Hone Claws
448-m.png
Beerus/Lucario (Mega), Level 61
Aura Sphere, Close Combat, Metal Claw & Earthquake
706.png
Barney/Goodra, Level 62

Zach's Pokémon X Adventure Part 10: The Aftergame
- After awakening in the player's house, I went to Lumiose Station to get the TMV Pass to Kiloude City.
- At Kiloude City, I did one battle in the Battle Maison and then my rival appeared.
- Zach VS Serena
Falco VS Meowstic (Falco wins and is recalled)
Mucha Lucha VS Vaporeon (Mucha Lucha wins and is recalled)
Bruteroot VS Clefable (Bruteroot wins and is recalled)
Barney VS Altaria (Barney wins and is recalled)
Gamakichi VS Chestnaught (Gamakichi wins, once again thanks to freezing, and is recalled)
Beerus VS Absol (Both Mega Evolve)
Beerus (Mega) VS Absol (Mega) (Beerus (Mega) wins)
- After that, I started the Looker Sidequest.
- Not posting any matches here because I didn't write any down because they didn't seem notable enough.
- Also reactivated the EXP Share, now that I finished both the main story and the aftergame.
- Will continue to play the game, but I don't see myself posting here anymore.

Team
658.png
Gamakichi/Greninja, Level 64
Surf, Ice Beam, Dark Pulse & Extrasensory
663.png
Falco/Talonflame, Level 64
Flare Blitz, Acrobatics, Steel Wing & Roost
003.png
Bruteroot/Venusaur, Level 64
Energy Ball, Sludge Bomb, Earthquake & Hidden Power (Rock)
701.png
Mucha Lucha/Hawlucha, Level 64
High Jump Kick, Fly, Rock Slide & Hone Claws
448-m.png
Beerus/Lucario (Mega), Level 64
Aura Sphere, Close Combat, Flash Cannon & Earthquake
706.png
Barney/Goodra, Level 64

Last edited:

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
- I finished going through Route 11 and visited Reflection Cave, tho I got lost a few times while I was inside hee hee. I eventually defeated trainers and arrived at Shalour city next. :]
- I visited homes after resting in the pokemon center and changing my clothes, then I went toward the shore and saw Trevor and Tierno and I was given an Intriguing Stone from them.
- I fished by the water's edge and visited the Tower of Mastery. I spoke with Gurkinn regarding mega evolution and Calem arrived and challenged me to decide who got the mega ring. ^^