• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

X/Y Scenes you would like to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
Bringing back the scenes you would like to see thread, hoping this time it won't go ape scheisse

I just thought this would be a fun thread to do, but if it's not worth it sorry mods :(

What episodes would you want to see in XY? What things would you want to see in XY? What scenes would you like to see in XY? We know of 4 episodes already, but what other things would you like to see in the XY saga? Not a thread for speculating Pokemon the main cast will catch

I personally would like to see an episode focused for Froakie and Ash interacting (unless that happens in its capture episode assuming one of the first episodes we know already. if it's like a sewaddle capture episode I guess). Would also like to see another litwick mansion kind of episode. Or an episode where Oorotto creep the group out.

Yeah, again if this isnt worth it, sorry mods

Haunter ゴースト

So far everything looks great, but if i could choose things to happen from what we know:

-Ho-oh to appear in the sky as Ash looks out of the plane.
-A two or three parter in which Original Mewtwo returns and transforms into Mega Mewtwo X and ends up fighting New Mewtwo in it's Mega Mewtwo Y forme.
-Ash's Older Pokemon return to fight at the League.
-Ash places in the Top 4/2 or Wins the League.
-Some of Ash's Older Pokemon return and Mega Evolve.
-In the final episode, ALL of Ash's Pokemon appear together in a PROPER reunion episode.

That's all for now, but i'm sure there will be more.

Janovy

Banned
I'd definitely like to see Bonnie in a situation where she's forced to use Clemont's Pokemon to battle.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
-serena and ash kiss
-Misty, may, dawn, and iris all return and get jealous that ash finally found love, and then start falling for clemont.
-brock and cilan come flying in on that gyarados to join ash and the gang and it ends up being ash traveling with all of his former friends
-Tracey and mr mime come to join too and they all enter the kalos league
-ash wins the league and becomes a pokemon master and ages all at once into a 26 year old guy.

-Ash's Older Pokemon return to fight at the League. .

I'm not sure if I want that. It would depend on the length of the league, the number of battles we see, the number of Pokemon Ash gets & how those Pokemon are treated in terms of screen time and battles.

For example if he only has 6/7 total Pokemon I'd be ok with seeing older Pokemon
but if he rotates again and has a few more I'd rather see just them at the league, so Hopefully they could all get decent focus there

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
That's almost guaranteed.

I'm sure the gang will be split up on many occassions where she has Clemonts Pokemon.

I actually would like that. Even if it's used a lot by the writers, I don't remember if it ever happened with Max and even if it did it was at least 7 years ago so I would like it. Especially if Bonnie has to defend herself with other Pokemon, even better if it's one of Clemont's Pokemon that tries to save Bonnie or something like that. I dont know, I'd like that

Ѕhiny Missingno

So far it seems that Clemont will own Dedenne and Bunnelby which are both supposed to be cute. I'd like to see him own at least one really powerful pokemon like a pseudo legendary or something. Then again if all the cute and marketable pokemon are dumped for him, we might see Ash (And Serena) getting some powerful pokemon.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
So far it seems that Clemont will own Dedenne and Bunnelby which are both supposed to be cute. I'd like to see him own at least one really powerful pokemon like a pseudo legendary or something. Then again if all the cute and marketable pokemon are dumped for him, we might see Ash (And Serena) getting some powerful pokemon.

Maybe he will catch zekrom.

RickHoenn

Banned
-Ash placing NO LESS than top 4 in the league.
-Ash with a powerful team by the end of the saga.
-Team Flare in action.
-A great rival for Ash (but if there is no rival, it'll be fine)

-The Mega evolution plot should be the only point where Mega evolution Pokemon are to be portrayed. Mega evolutions don't exist outside of this plot
-The guy in the shadows with Mega Blaziken should actually be an anti-Team Flare operative
-Sycamore should be the main villain :p
-Shadow guy should be the only rival

BlueDragonfangirl

- A lot of flashbacks of Ash and Serena when they were younger

- Ash winning a lot of battles / tournaments this time, he won nothing till the end of the series last time, sucked! :(

- Team Flare V.S Ash and friends

- A better league, no cheats...I thought it was unfair how they let some guy who forgot six Pokemon in a Six V.S Six battle, lame. If your going to have Ash lose at least let him go out against a pro.

- If your going to give Ash a rival, let him be more experienced than him not a newbie. Please learn from your mistakes writers :/

- For Bonnie to battle a few times with her brothers Pokemon.

jdgjordan

The chosen Snorlax
I would like a scene were the team bad guys of this season see ash as a real threat not a first case he just a kid but after messing with there plans they wise up and try to stop ash early on instead of at the last second of there arc

diakyu

Ash wielding a Honedge. C'mon we know this would be awesome.

That would be freaking awesome, only missing a shield

He could get a Bronzor. Or he could wield a Doublader and go all Kirito over..........I am not sure what warrants that in Pokemon.

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
I can say something I don't want to see. The shiny-abstract backgrounds during the attacks (I don't know their name). The trailers look awesome and I hope they stay the same way all the series, with ''real'' backgrounds.

Maybe this isn't the right thread but... Where can we talk about the animation?

Status
Not open for further replies.