• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

X/Y Trades by BananaLizard

Falconx03

Legendary
If I got one you needed would you trade for Male Adamant/Jolly Fletchling with Gale Wings?

Bananalizard

Female Trainer
Sure. I'll have to breed it. I'll do that after I finish my Absol order from someone. ^^

Falconx03

Legendary
Okay sweet. Take your time. I will be on for awhile longer. Just let me know either here in your trade shop or pm me when you have it.

Bananalizard

Female Trainer
lol You let me know what form vivillion you're giving me too :p

Falconx03

Legendary
Sorry. Turns out my friend can't get on tonight. He has a couple different Vivillon forms. He said he might be able to trade me tomorrow . I will get back to you tomorrow(Wednesday night anytime after 2pm EST).

Bananalizard

Female Trainer
Alright, no problem. :3 It gives me some time to breed the right fletchling xD

Falconx03

Legendary
Hey. As of 2:55pm EST I have a Garden Vivillon. Hopefully you are still looking for that one haha.

Bananalizard

Female Trainer
- Falcon, no I'm not but I'll still trade you anyway because you tried x3

- Pokemontrainer, Hrumm.. I can do that, but you'll have to give me a bit to breed it, I don't have any ready right this second.

Falconx03

Legendary
- Falcon, no I'm not but I'll still trade you anyway because you tried x3

Of course hahah. Can you trade now? Or are you still breeding? Is there anything else you want like an item or something? Anything up to Shalour city pre-badge 3 hahah.

Bananalizard

Female Trainer
Falcon, If you have any evolution items, I'm happy with those, and yes, I can trade now. I have a male gale wing fletching with one of the requested natures

Pokemon Trainer, it may be about a day before I can get to your order. Is that okay?

ALSO! I am looking for a Jaw and Sail Fossils (Fossil not the pokemon!) I can provide you with a Tyrunt or Amaura plus a ditto to breed your own. I will also provide pokerus if you'd like.

Last edited:

Falconx03

Legendary
Alright. I currently have Satchet, Thunderstone, Moon Stone, Fire Stone, and Leaf Stone.

I also have the mega stones for Blastoise and Aerodactyl

What is your friend code? Mine is 4184-1981-2189

pokemon trainer mystery

yeah that's fine if it's ok with you can I go for a harvest tropius instead? (I got a bulbasaur in a trade earlier)

Bananalizard

Female Trainer
Hmmmm.. If you would trade a Satchet or a thunderstone I'd appreciate it.

As tempting as the mega stones are, one HA pokemon isn't worth a mega stone. x3

FC:
1091 8325 2149

I'll edit the first post with this too.

I'll add you momentarily. Trainer name is Ashley. Send a trade when you can.

Pokemon Trainer - I have a harvest Tropis Ready. Friend code please?

Falconx03

Legendary
Thank you so much for the Fletchling. You're the best haha. I owe you. I'll hit you up again once I finish the game and get some really good Pokemon and items haha.

Bananalizard

Female Trainer
No problem!! Glad you enjoy it~

Danger9888

I have a bunch of leftover normal Staryu from breeding, would you be willing to trade a Gale Wings Fletchling for it? I can also throw in a Thick Fat Swinub with Stealth Rock + Icicle Crash if you wait until I've bred some extras.

Last edited:

Bananalizard

Female Trainer
If you wouldn't mind doing the swinub + staryu? (preferably male swinub?) I'll give the pokemon one of the rarer berries I have. I've got some extra gale wing finches already, lemme know when ready?

Bananalizard

Female Trainer
Well, that was weird, there was a post there, now there isn't, o-o Sorry for the double post. x_x

Last edited: