• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

X/Y Trades by BananaLizard

Bananalizard

Female Trainer
I'm guessing you want them to have their hidden abilities? I can do that, you'll have to give me about a day though because I won't have time, seeing that I work today. xD

I would like an imposter ditto my fc is 4468-1442-4012 tell me what you would like in turn in a pm

Falconx03

Legendary
Hey, I'm back. I know you don't have it listed, just hoping your list isn't up to date haha, but do you have a Huge Power Bunnelby?

Bananalizard

Female Trainer
Mega Kangaskhan, I'll send you a PM as per your request.

Falcon, I believe I have access to one, and no my list isn't up to date. What might you be able to offer for one. If I don't have access to one, I will /find/ one for you.

Falconx03

Legendary
Falcon, I believe I have access to one, and no my list isn't up to date. What might you be able to offer for one. If I don't have access to one, I will /find/ one for you.

I managed to find a shiny Fletchling while searching for a Pikachu on my X version.

Shiny Female Fletchling level 3 with Big Pecks
Impish Nature(+Defense -SpAtk)
Stats are 16/8/7/6/7/9
Characteristic is Quick Tempered

Bananalizard

Female Trainer
Falcon. For the shiny fletchling. I will not trade you just a huge power bunnelby. Would you take a lucky egg or metal coat as well?

Bpman. I'm getting an archipelago vivi in a trade, anything else you can offer me?

Mylesj

Looking to trade a mewtwo for jirachi add me if you want to make the trade.
3DS FC: 2922-0324-1153 PM me

Falconx03

Legendary
Falcon. For the shiny fletchling. I will not trade you just a huge power bunnelby. Would you take a lucky egg or metal coat as well?

I'm actually not looking for the Huge Power Bunnelby anymore, sorry. Hope you didn't go out and get one. Let me get back to you on what I will need. Thanks.

Falconx03

Legendary
I'm back with some new Pokemon I am looking for, if you can get them haha. I am looking for:

Jolly/Adamant Male Tyrunt with Rock Head(preferably Jolly but will take either)

Hasty/Timid Male Froakie with Protean(preferably Hasty but will take either)

I still have the shiny Fletchling if you want it. I can add something else to the trade if you don't find it fair.

Bananalizard

Female Trainer
Falcon, I can do the froakie.. but I don't think rock head tyrunt is out yet. o-o; I can get you a jolly/adamant Tyrunt with all three elemental fangs though!!

Would that work for the shiny fletchling?

Falconx03

Legendary
Oh really? That sucks. How about:

Sand Rush Sandshrew Male Adamant?
Moxie Pinsir Male Adamant(only if you can spare a Pinsirite)
Drought Vulpix Female Modest
Chlorophyll Bulbasaur Male Modest/Adamant(either works)

Male Hasty or Modest Froakie with Protean with any of those named above

Last edited:

Bananalizard

Female Trainer
I can do the bulbasaur and froakie for the fletchling if you'd like. If you can toss in a razor claw/fang I can do another one of those as well. :p

Falconx03

Legendary
I can do the bulbasaur and froakie for the fletchling if you'd like. If you can toss in a razor claw/fang I can do another one of those as well. :p

I still haven't beaten the game yet 0_o haha. So I am currently unable to get a Razor Fang/Claw :/ Is there anything else you need that is pre-Elite 4, highly unlikely but figured I would ask.

I have a Japanese Male Timid Fennekin with Magician level 1 if it means anything haha.

I should be available all day for the most part.

Bananalizard

Female Trainer
nah, just the shiny fletchling then. ^^ I'll start right now on the two natured starters.

Falconx03

Legendary
I'm attaching a Heart Scale to Fletchling and White Herb to a Snorunt. I know it isn't much but I felt I needed to add something.

Bananalizard

Female Trainer
Well that's not necessary, but if you really feel it's necessary. ^^

I've got the hasty froakie ready, working on an adamant bulbasaur right now. :3

Bananalizard

Female Trainer
I'm all set. I forget, do you still have me added?