• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

X/Y Trades by BananaLizard

Falconx03

Legendary
Yes ma'am. I kept your name and friend code. I will send you the trade request.

Falconx03

Legendary
Thank you for the Froakie and Bulbasaur. Appreciate it very much. I will continue to come to your shop whenever I need anything or come across something of interest for you.

Last edited:

Bananalizard

Female Trainer
Thank you! I'll try to get a bit more organized and update some more in the near future so it's clear what I have, what I need and all that fun stuffs. :3

Bananalizard

Female Trainer
Rawr! bump and, I have a shiny horsea uft too~

Falconx03

Legendary
Hello again haha. Looking for:

Male Rash Growlithe with Intimidate
Male Adamant Scyther with Technician

Currently the only thing I have of value that I remember is a male Yanma with DW ability Frisk. If you're not interested in that, let me know what you are looking for and I will see what I can do. I have beaten the E4 and Champion in Y version finally haha.

Bananalizard

Female Trainer
I happen to be breeding growlithes right now in hopes of a second shiny one, so I'll be working on the rash intimidate growlie for you right now. xD

The yanma doesn't interest me very much, but if you could do that plus either a fossil or a power item, I'd do both, it just may take me a bit since I'm breeding growlithes right now.

Is that okay?

Falconx03

Legendary
I happen to be breeding growlithes right now in hopes of a second shiny one, so I'll be working on the rash intimidate growlie for you right now. xD

The yanma doesn't interest me very much, but if you could do that plus either a fossil or a power item, I'd do both, it just may take me a bit since I'm breeding growlithes right now.

Is that okay?

So Frisk Yanma with fossil/power item for Male Rash Growlithe? Any fossil in particular?

What would you like for a Male Adamant Scyther with Technician?

If you really don't want the Frisk Yanma its okay. I can find something else. I just happened to find the Frisk Yanma yesterday while looking for a Yanma to use in game.

Last edited:

Bananalizard

Female Trainer
Xer-arrowtotheknee-us: I can, I don't need the mawhile though, is there something else you can offer?

Falconx03: If you wouldn't mind, a fossil (any aside from the old amber) + a power item + the yanma, I wouldn't mind working on the two pokemon for you.

Falconx03

Legendary
Falconx03: If you wouldn't mind, a fossil (any aside from the old amber) + a power item + the yanma, I wouldn't mind working on the two pokemon for you.

Alright, so this is where things are going to get complicated. Since I am looking for the Scyther and Growlithe on my X version but I'm not very far in that game. We are going to have to do 2 trades. The first one will be done on my Y version where I can give you the Power Item and Fossil for any two random Pokemon. Then on my X version I can trade you the Yanma and something else for the Scyther and Growlithe. Is that okay with you?

Bananalizard

Female Trainer
Falcon, that's fine. I'm a patient person. :3

Bevio. I've sent you a PM.

Bananalizard

Female Trainer
Well that's perfect. I literally just finished breeding the scyther :D

So, I have both your growlithe and scyther ready.

Now, remind me again what I have to do for you? xD

Falconx03

Legendary
Two random Pokemon traded to my Y version first and you will get the Fossil and Power Item during that trade. Then I will take out my X version and thats when I trade you the Yanma and something else for the Growlithe and Scyther.

Do you want a specific power item? or anything else from Battle Maison? I only have 60BP right now.

Last edited:

Bananalizard

Female Trainer
Any power item will do. :3 I don't have to add another friend code.. do I? xD

Falconx03

Legendary
I kept yours, as long as you kept mine we should be okay. If not, my FC is in my signature.

Bananalizard

Female Trainer
Alright, all trades that were pending/have been responded to by both parties.

(sorry about that Falcon, my internet decided to be dumb~)

NEW SERVICE ACQUIRED! IV breeding!

Expect the front page to be updated soon!!