• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

X/Y Trades by BananaLizard

Pokefan25

Any IV spread would be fine as far as I'm concerned Meinfoo has regenerator and 2 IV's and is shiny. Scraggy has moxie. Like I said I'm not looking for anything special out of Poliwag other than Swift swim. I'd prefer female so I can put egg moves onto offspring as I breed, but I am not overly concerned. just let me know and know that I appreciate you taking the time to consider my offer.

CovertNinja

Pokemon Master
Pokemon: Gligar
Nature: Impish
Gender: Doesn't really matter, but nickname wise.... Male: Vlade / Female: Scorpia
Ability: Immunity
What Max IVs: 31/31/31/X/31/31

I can get you a Huge Power Bunnelby, and if you are interested, I have about a Box full of International Pokemon. PM me about them and I will give you a list.

Rohan2801

Pokemon breeder
A pair of static elekids with any 5 ivs for a shiny krabby leftovers and a pair of 5 iv Starlys

Sylpheon

❀Sylveon❀
Interested in: Magician Klefki, Unburden Swirlix

Offering:
Shiny Weepinbel, Rash Nature, 3 IVs
4-5IV Eevee, Bold Nature (May be able to find one in my 9 boxes of Eevee's, as I have before)

sswotwot

Form
Pokemon: Squirtle
Nature: Modest
Ability: Rain Dish
Nickname (If possible): Squirt
Pokeball (If possible): Luxury, Pokeball, Premiere Ball or Dive Ball
Egg Moves (If possible): Aqua Ring
What Max IV's (up to 5): 31 HP, 31 Df, 31 SpAtk, 31 SpDf, 31 Spd

Offering
Pokemon: Honedge
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31 HP, 31 Atk, 31 Df, 31 SpDf, 31 Spd
Japanese
Egg Moves: Metal Sound, Shadow Sneak
+
HA Girafarig (With 2 random IVs)
+
HA Shellos (With 2 random IVs)

Hello, what could I get for a shiny oddish from the friend safari?