• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

x_vandslaux_x's Trade Shop: DW Females, Legendaries, services, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afwan

<---Shiny Hunt!

TheAwesome128

< Party Rocker ;)
I see you have no events... I have a Movie 2011 Victini and Hydreigon, a GAMESTP Jirchi, and an Emgima (or however its spelled) Latias. I'll give these to you for free.

rwhite84

Banned
For modest abra synchronize i can give you a brave dratini of any characteristic you want

zac4564

I'm legally blind
I'm intersted in your Careful Smeargle, and modest tornadus. I can give you a flawless ditto a a shiny tepig.

Celebi in time

Shiny Hunter
Id like a female DW Carhvana. I can trade a shiny Miltank.

Vandslaux

Afwan: the Jirachi?
TheAwesome128: I can trade right now.
rwhite84: no thanks.
TDawg: no thanks.
zac4564: sure!
celebi_in_time: sure.

Updated my stock. Masterball was used on the shiny Litwick, as it was my only ball at the time.

I have several female DW eevees. I am willing to trade one or more, for your shiny litwick, if that is agreeable with you. If you would like to go through with the trade, can I give the litwick a nickname? They are not RNGed, so their ivs are not perfect, but I bred all of them, except one, myself. Some of them are level 1, and some are higher levels from being in the day care. Their natures and ivs are below.

#1(Bashful + Alert To Sounds)(30 in Sp. Def, 31 in Speed)
IVs: 10, 11 / 22, 23 / 0, 1 / 14, 15 / 30, 31 / 31

#2(Hardy + Proud of it's power)(30 in Attack)(OT: Joey ID: 34369)
IVs: 10, 11 / 30 / 0, 1 / 14, 15 / 26, 27 / 26, 27

#3(Docile + Alert To Sounds)(30 in Attack, 31 Speed)
IVs: 10, 11 / 30, 31 / 6, 7 / 7, 8 / 10, 11 / 31

#4(Modest + Mischievous)(30 in HP, 31 in Sp. Attack)
IVs: 30, 31 / 10, 11 / 6, 7 / 31 / 0, 1 / 24, 25

#5(Serious + Somewhat vain)(31 in Sp. Defense)
IVs: 12, 13 / 4, 5 / 6, 7 / 14, 15 / 31 / 6, 7

Vandslaux

SilverSummoner: I'll consider it. Can you clone? This Litwick was my first random shiny, so it's really precious to me.

I'm interested in your shiny Litwick. What's its gender, and is it NNable?
Please check my trade shop for what you'd like. I'd be willing to trade you 1 event, 1 shiny, OR 3 DWs.
Sadly, I do not know how to clone, but if you're willing to wait, I can hook you up with one of my cloners :].

Vandslaux

I think it's Male, and yes, it's NNable. I found it while I was EV training my shiny Latios. I almost attacked it with Surf before I realized it was shiny..

EDIT: just checked, it's Female. And Flash Fire.

Last edited:
#B$^Q#$^TQ$# WHY ARE THERE NO NNABLE MALE LITWICKS? >:[
Eh, whatever, I'll still take it (yay Litwick collector). Leave it un-NN'd please c:. Please check my shop~

Vandslaux

Interested in the GAMESTP Deoxys.

*checks boxes to see what I can offer as breedables, and goes to catch common breedables I don't have*

Last edited:
I understand not wanting to give the original away. Unfourtunately I can't clone, but if you do get it cloned can I have a nicknameable copy for my female DW eevee(s)?

Vandslaux

OK.

Actually, I just learned to clone via pokecheck.. if my other offer on a DW Eevee is Male, I'll PM, you, OK? ^_^ They never specified Male or Female.

Bigdog294

Enter the Darkness
I got UT WIN2011 Entei/Raiku don't remeber which, and Winter 2011 Suicune up for grabs offering to few if they pm me first, i want the DW Lapras as long as it is female, don't care about Nature cause i will breed it, if the poliwag is female i will take that too, if not i don't want it if you are giving me only the lapras you can still have both beasts cause i don't want them

PM me if you are interested, also says your inbox is full which is why i contacted you here, i just like pming more personanble i think.

Last edited:

Summer Sun!
i see you want dw dratini i have that dratini will trade for dw female carvanha

Kansas_Rocks!

Awesomeness Trainer
I am interested in your DW poliwag. Would you be interested in a shiny jolly flawless terrakion? If you say yes, could you effort value the poliwag in SpAtk and Spd, evolve it into poliwhirl and trade it with King's Rock? I know its a lot to ask, but i really need a drizzle politoed.

Road

Shiny Master
It's been forever since we made our trade. I'm sorry. ;-; If yer still interested, I'm finally un-busy and keeping an eye out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.