• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Xatu or Swoobat?

Xatu or Swoobat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which do you like better and why? I personally think Xatu. Better stats and can use Psycho Shift to effect. Plus, it has Magic Bounce. Swoobat just looks like a winged pig with a heart nose.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Swoobat is adorable.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I love Xatu's design. Swoobat is way too ugly. Although, Simple+Calm Mind plus its amazing speed could redeem its use.

jstinftw!

hey trainer
I like Swoobat's design more, but unless you need a psychic/flying type and you absolutely want it to be Swoobat, Xatu would be the better choice. It's a lot more usable than Swoobat.

But I like Swoobat more, I just wouldn't use it.

MegSuicune251

Pokemon's #1 Fan
I voted Xatu, but honestly I love them both!

GuardChomp

(︶_︶)╭∩╮
Swoobat with Simple/Calm mind is epic, Though Xatu is good as well. I vote Swoobat though.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I do like Xatu design better BUT swoobat is better.

BlazingCold

Swoo-swoo-swoobat! Xatu's design is lame, while swoobat is epic.

< See my avatar

I like Xatu better, I love how it is based on an american totem and the colorful quatzal. It is also very mysterious and can see into the future, I find that cool. Competitive wise it isn't that good, but got a huge boost in usefullness with magic bounce in 5th gen and can be quite usefull.

Swoobat, I don't like. Why is it even psychic type? And it is an annoying bat, compare it to the likes of golbat.

I've never used a Swoobat or an Xatu, but I have to go with Swoobat here. It looks cuter to me while Xatu kinda looks like a wind-up bird thingy. Amd I'm more into cute.

Plus Swoobat has an awesome move, heart stamp; yeah!

PokemonTrainers

wat do u want
Xatu is pretty much better with Magic Bounce this gen.
Swoobat is a flying pig? Simple could be usable with Calm Mind.

What about Sigilyph? It's a Psychic Flying Dual Type as well. It looks like a Totem Pole and has Magic Guard. Psycho Shift and Flame Orb is useful with Magic Guard. It also gets Cosmic Power and Calm Mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.